Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Thank you for the welcome Koj! I am 6 DPO and I want to test so bad already! What is worse while rummaging through my purse last night I happened to come across a HPT that I had no idea was even in there! So now I have this thing staring at me everytime I go to the BR. lol I have been peeing on OPKs to satisfy my urge lol.

omg Lotus!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! I feel like it was just yesterday when you got your BFP! I can't believe you're only 10days away! Please keep us here posted as well!!

countrymomma - i know how you feel, I used POAS that all the time. But then I realized how expensive it gets.. so now I only POAS when my AF is late :) 8 more days! we can do it!!

My name is Pirate and even though I intended to wait until AF is late, I had a moment of crazy and decide to POAS early. ](*,) BFN, of course and it was a good test too (FRER), not even a dollar tree cheapie. ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,) On the bright side, I officially have no tests in the house and I am not going to buy any until I am late.

I should have just waited, but I'm having so many symptoms this month (I promise I'm not making them up!). My previous cycle was weird (5-6 days late and AF was only 2.5 days) and then I'm almost positive I ovulated around CD 5-6 (June 11). My bbs hurt so bad it I can barely stand to put a bra on and they feel bigger too. I was randomly selected for a security screening yesterday at the airport and while the TSA lady was wanding me, she bumped my boob and I about punched her-I held it together because I didn't feel like getting arrested. :) I've also been having a ton of CM and random bouts of nausea. So basically I should have just saved myself the disappointment, and this one was really disappointing because of all of they symptoms, and not tested.

Ok so I know I said I wasn't going to teat early but I have a poas problem and I broke down and tested and guess what, I got my BFP!!!! 11DPO got 'Pregnant' on digi!!

Nice congrats! Way to give into the urge! I got my first faint positive on 11 dpo

Hi ladies!
I got my first BFP with baby number 2 on this thread. That BFP is now nearly 5 months old, and I'm back! We're trying for #3, well NTNP for now, but thought I'd come and join you lovely ladies and say hi!
I wasted a LOT of money testing early when we were trying for DD, was so much easier and less stressful not testing early, so we're on a testing ban again.
No idea what day of my cycle I'm on, I'm EBF my little boy, so no AF as yet, had heaps of EWCM today though, so hoping we might be in with a chance of catching that first eggy!
Good luck ladies and I look forward to getting to know you! xxx

Gotta update your ticker m'dear! Youd win the state fair with a watermelon with an extra 18 weeks to grow! But jokes aside, Welcome back! And hopefully you catch that eggy soon!

Hello! I've been ttc for a couple years with a 9 month ntnp break starting in october of last year. DH and I got into a car accident, so we spent time healing. I guess I'm lucky in that my tww is on 10 days XD so I don't have to wait nearly as long, but I still always want to start testing at 6dpo and I have to tell myself no! lol. I'm happy to have found this thread!

OurLilFlu! Thanks for that! hehe! He's more prize pumpkin size now! First positive ovulation test since he was born today, so will officially be in the 2ww soon! x

Wow Iow that's so exciting!! It will definitely be busy at your house should you get another BFP soon and have 3 little ones running around.

Congrats CountryMomma :happydance: I also got my BFP at 11dpo - so much for us not testing early eh!!

iowbird wow can't believe you're back over here again already, amazing! Welcome back and hope to have you on the refugee thread again soon!

Welcome to new ladies and good luck!

How's everyone else doing? :hugs:

:flower:

hehe! Yep it will be busy with 3, but I'm shutting up shop after that.... hubby wll be off for the old snipsnip!

Hi ladies.

Congrats Countrymomma! I guess testing early works for some ppl :)

welcome back iowbird! I must have just missed you last time you were here since I've been on here for about a year now.

AFM, AF got me again. Actually starting to lose hope at this point... but lets hope that its just my hormones speaking.

Awww Koj I'm so sorry :hug: Maybe its time you and DH got checked out, assuming you haven't yet. I know we talked about it before. It can't hurt to see if there is something else going on that's preventing you from getting pregnant. That's the point I was at when I ended up getting my BFP. DH got checked first because its easier and I had planned to get things checked out on my end after the holidays and in the mean time had given up TTC and forbid DH from even talking about it. Maybe something would come back showing why you haven't been able to and maybe everything would come back fine but at least you might be able to get some idea of what's going on and maybe take some of the stress away. I really feel for you as I still remember clearly how disappointing it was for AF to show month after month. Massive :hugs: to you!!

Awww Koj I'm so sorry :hug: Maybe its time you and DH got checked out, assuming you haven't yet. I know we talked about it before. It can't hurt to see if there is something else going on that's preventing you from getting pregnant. That's the point I was at when I ended up getting my BFP. DH got checked first because its easier and I had planned to get things checked out on my end after the holidays and in the mean time had given up TTC and forbid DH from even talking about it. Maybe something would come back showing why you haven't been able to and maybe everything would come back fine but at least you might be able to get some idea of what's going on and maybe take some of the stress away. I really feel for you as I still remember clearly how disappointing it was for AF to show month after month. Massive :hugs: to you!!

This is also what happened to me xxx

So I'm tossing my "no early testing" rule out of the window this cycle. My husband is deploying soon (probably middle to end of my TWW) and I want to know as early as possible so I can celebrate with him while he's still here instead of waiting to tell him during a phone call or during a Skype chat. I think this is just cause for early testing, wouldn't you agree?

So I'm tossing my "no early testing" rule out of the window this cycle. My husband is deploying soon (probably middle to end of my TWW) and I want to know as early as possible so I can celebrate with him while he's still here instead of waiting to tell him during a phone call or during a Skype chat. I think this is just cause for early testing, wouldn't you agree?

I agree your reason is great! Much better than mine lol I just feel so positive this cycle! so I poas as soon as I got home haha and plan to poas in the am XD I don't know how to post pics, though :s

ItthyBThpider: Hopefully we'll both get our BFPs and we can be "bump buddies"!

Aw Koj, don't lose hope! :hugs:

I agree with Morebabies and Jaynie, maybe talking to your Doctor about testing options and then presenting those to your DH might be a good start. You have been TTC for over a year now right? If so, your Dr. can probably refer you to a FS to help as well. As Morebabies said, it can't hurt to do some preliminary testing. One of my friends was TTC for 14 months, so her DH had a sperm analysis done (totally non invasive). It turned out his sperm had really low motility so they were discussing IUI and she was going to undergo some testing but she ended up getting her BFP that month! She now has a beautiful 2 month old son. She strongly feels that because they were seeking help, she was not as stressed which she feels might have contributed to her BFP. Also, now that they know this is an issue, they are going to start TTC #2 way earlier than they normally would and will reach out for help sooner this time too if things aren't happening.

I know you probably don't want to deal with FS or anything right now but honestly it might help to bring you some peace of mind. There's a chance that there are no issues at all with either of you too; another friend of mine took 16 months to conceive her first but conceived her second within months of trying. Even if thera are no issues at least you will have an idea of what is going on. Sometimes that knowledge and the ability to make decisions based on that can help since TTC can be such a frustrating process.

Sending you tons of :hugs: and lots of :dust: to you and all of the other ladies on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->