Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

So I am 11dpo, and af is due today. However, I've had no spotting and my temps haven't fallen so I took a test today and I swear I see a line!

https://s11.postimg.org/916s7p6db/2013_07_03_05_36_57.jpg

The pic is so far I can't really tell! I hate that sometime it's obvious in person but you can't capture it! Hope this is it for you! Try to post a better close up if you can

It's a thumbnail, so if you click on it, it get's bigger. my camera doesn't take close ups well -.- I took a couple this afternoon and they were bfn, so idk. maybe I was imagining it.

Did you test again? I tweaked your test and can see what looks like a line! I've added the picture for you :)

I'm in a really bad head space right now. Ovulated and then got AF at 4dpo. First ov postpartum, so I guess my cycle could just have been screwy. But it was really light for AF and really short, again could just be postpartum screwiness. I'm wondering now if it was implantation though, I'm getting preggy symptoms, mild cramps and pinching pulling feelings, back is a bit sore and I'm shattered. Hungry but feel sick on and off, and I keep thinking AF has started again as I've got lots of wet cm. :( I'm so confused and have myself half convinced I'm UTD, but I'm probably not, so I'm just setting myself up for disappointment. Have some IC's on the way so I can't even test until they arrive in 10 days (have to get all the way from the Uk to NZ)! Told hubby I was a bit all over the place in my head, going from being convinced I'm going to have a LP of 4 days for the rest of my life and never have another baby, to being terrified that I had a heavier implantation because I'm preggy with triplets. My poor head!! I'm going nuts!!! I refuse to spend money on a test though, especially cos I have some on their way, and cos a big part of me knows I'm being ridiculous!

Attachments

• 2013_07_03_05_36_57.jpg
    2013_07_03_05_36_57.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 12
Today I'm getting weird creamy ewcm. So so confused, I never get that this early or late in my cycle (depends on whether that bleed was AF as to where I am in my cycle)
Hurry up international post!

Awww thanks for the tweak! I was hoping someone would :) Unfortunately I never had another line any any others :( and af started, three days late. I was so bumbed. I was so sure I was pregnant! I was so depressed. Now I'm gearing up for another cycle.

I hope your cycle normalizes!

IOW - hehehhe sounds so promising..I'm keeping everything crossed for you..

Itthy - stupid Af...#hugs

TMI: But I've has tiny "lumps" of really pale pink cm today. Never had that before. And now my boobs are sore. Either my cycle this month is being super mean to me, or I'm UTD. HPT's have just been dispatched, so I have about 2 weeks to wait to be able to test. Going nuts!!!

Thanks morebabies, jaynie, and Mrs Eddie. Your kind words and support mean the world to me!
I did speak to my husband and he is going to get tested soon. He actually has a vein running through one of his testicles so we've known that that one has never been functioning.. I guess we'll find out whether the other one works. I am terrified to know the answer...

Argh! This is why I don't test early. Caved today, bought a test and tested (I got bfps at 10dpo with both my kids) and got BFN, but now I find out the test is only 25miu sensitivity, not 10 like the ones I used with DD & DS's pregnancy.
Sorry for caving!! I'm just so confused right now and don't know if I should be doing ov tests soon or HPT's!
KOJ: Hope the testing gives you some answers, we took 12 months to conceive out daughter and it was probably one of the worst, most stressful years of my life.

Thanks morebabies, jaynie, and Mrs Eddie. Your kind words and support mean the world to me!
I did speak to my husband and he is going to get tested soon. He actually has a vein running through one of his testicles so we've known that that one has never been functioning.. I guess we'll find out whether the other one works. I am terrified to know the answer...

Sending you big :hugs: Lady. I really hope everything goes well with the testing, and if nothing else hopefully after its done you'll a better idea of what is going on. I have everything crossed for you this cycle!

Koj :hugs: Happy to hear you guys will be getting some testing done and although very nerve wracking, it'll be good to know what you're working with! Fingers crossed you get some good news!! :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

It's about that time I check in again! Congratulations to all of the new BPFs. Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies and babies! :thumbup::baby::yipee:

Lots and lots of luck and baby dust to all the TTC ladies! :hugs::af::dust:

Is anyone around. I am back going for my #2 baby and this was such a great thread. It wold be great to start again.

Hey Lotus! I'm still here. :hi: NTNP for #2 right now.

Nice to hear from you!

Hi Mrs Eddie, yea us to. I am so glad you are here. I am on other threads with great ladies. I have a feeling they think a I am either crazy or have great will power lol. I is hard but I felt better doing it this way. Where are you in your cycle and how is motherhood. My LP usually 10 days since I have been doing opks in August and we started NTNP.
So due this Saturday.

How are things with you?

I'm still around! :wave: I won't be having anymore but wish you guys the best and will be following along anyway to see how things are going! :winkwink:

I'm around too! No plans for number 2 as yet but will be keeping an eye on here! :baby:
Hoping the other lovely ladies are doing ok :hugs:

Hey Morebabies, great to see you too! Please do follow and post, would love to hear how you're doing.

Right now I'm on CD15, will probably ov today so we are going to try to BD. My cycles have always been 27 days exactly, though my last only lasted 26. It was my first pp AF so I'm guessing it make take a little while for things to get back to "normal."

Motherhood is absolutely wonderful :cloud9: Isla is such a sweet, sassy, funny girl. I am finding between work, her, time with my DH, exercise, house work and our crazy weekends with lots of social commitments recently that things are a bit crazy. That's one of the reasons we're only NTNP right now; finding the time to TTC at this very moment might be challenging. Plus, DH wants to wait a bit longer before starting to formally TTC (until June 2015). We're both hoping that we fall pregnant before then though :haha:

How is motherhood going for you ladies?

Looking forward to going through this with you again! I was actually reading back through this thread and we really had a great group on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->