Done a pregnancy test at 5DPO.....

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
BFN! Obviously! lol

I have a confession!

I am a POAS addict! i stopped POAS when i had ovulated and saw my LH going back down and i had withdrawl symptom :thumbup: so just had to do it again!

:kiss:

:rofl: Aren't we all? At least you're in good spirits about it. There should be a POAS Anonymous.

And I thought my testing at 8 dpo was a bit early! :)

I tested at 6 this cycle! I knew it would be negative, I just thought- if for some reason it was positive...
I mean, you always hear a story of how someone got her BFP freakishly early!

No i knew it would be negative (just like this morning lol) just means i can test get it out of my system and move on lol only time i think it will truly get me down is just before AF is due but hopefully it will be positive :)

Oh yes i agree a POAS addicts club :D

POAS anonymous should made!

I have also tested at 5dpo before! It is bad really because of course it is going to be a BFN and once I've started testing in a cycle I can't help myself testing every dsy!

Yep i tested again this morning, woke up at 5.30 am busting for a wee (which is unusual for me as i can sleep through anything) and thought stuff it im going to test lol came back BFN (expected) and woke up to a evap lol

Will keep testing (shouldnt but cant help myself) :)

And im the opposite, im always hesitant to test lol, can anyone make sense of my chart in the link below? Im having a temp decrease the last 3 days that ive never had in my previous two charting cycles

Maybe your body is gearing up for AF early? ive not been doing this long so wouldnt be 100%

I have no clue, my normal lp is 16 days, and im only 8 dpo now.....seems weird for af so soon, very frustrating :(

ya know, i test from ridiculously early and im kinda glad i do... i hated the idea of looking at a bfn and feeling miserable, so now because i test so early, i KNOW it will be negative hence no depression.... and when af turns up all my disappointment is saved for then, and i can cheer myself up with wine!

and one day... ill get a special surprise

I got my BFP at 8 dpo with my son, so now I have myself convinced if I don't have a BFP by 8 dpo, I'm out! :dohh:

I got my BFP at 8 dpo with my son, so now I have myself convinced if I don't have a BFP by 8 dpo, I'm out! :dohh:

LOL same. I got mine at 9 with Kesslie and I have a hard time not feeling horribly discouraged at 10 dpo.

Well i took another test today, looks negative but i keep squinting and seeing something haha (8DPO)

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k561/KatieMimi/temporary-8.jpg

I took this pic at roughly 5 mins in.

I inverted it and there is a second line but there is no colour to it so think its a fluke.

Will keep testing :)

I can see the 2nd line, but I agree, it looks like an indent instead of an actual line. I hope you get your BFP soon.

Cheers thats what i was thinking :)

I will keep testing lol

Roll on tomorrow!

I see that line right away! Hope its the start of something good!

BTW thats exactly what mine looked like at 9dpo with Kesslie. Keep your hopes up!

Awww! cheers! i hope its my month.

I would be due around my grandmas birthday and told my OH if we had a girl i would want her to have the same name and her middle name would be my other grandmas name.

:D

Here is the inverted pic :)

https://i.imgur.com/DPUUfM8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"