Done a pregnancy test at 5DPO.....

I definitely see it, wish it had a little color to it!! That's really sweet about your grandma!

I am 9dop and I can't decide if I want to test tomorrow(10dpo) or wait! I was due on the 28th but I have a really irregular cycle so I could always get AF around the 10th.
ahh I dont know! Maybe I will! lol

Awww! cheers! i hope its my month.

I would be due around my grandmas birthday and told my OH if we had a girl i would want her to have the same name and her middle name would be my other grandmas name.

:D

Awww. That would be so cool. My sister did something like this. She gave her daughter an original first name and then put both grandmothers' names together for her middle name. So it is MaryMae. Really cute. Fingers crossed for you!

Well best go bed so i can test again in the morning! god im terrible i need to put the sticks away lol

Done another one today and its a BFN but onwards and upwards, there is always tomorrow to test lol

Test if you like to look at pictures like me :)

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k561/KatieMimi/temporary-9.jpg

I'm symptom spotting like hell and have tested THREE times today hoping to catch a faint glimpse of something. I'm getting nothing. :( Pardon me while I go nuts. LOL

Oh man, I'm really enjoying this thread - my husband and I are in our first month of trying and I definitely already POAS on day 5 post-ovulation...I told him it was to "try out the stick so I know how to use it when it's *really* time to try." Hehe. Good luck, everyone!

I'm symptom spotting like hell and have tested THREE times today hoping to catch a faint glimpse of something. I'm getting nothing. Pardon me while I go nuts. LOL

Lol. Pretty certain all of us could say we're a little nuts when it comes to testing too early.

Oh man, I'm really enjoying this thread - my husband and I are in our first month of trying and I definitely already POAS on day 5 post-ovulation...I told him it was to "try out the stick so I know how to use it when it's *really* time to try." Hehe. Good luck, everyone!

:rofl: That's great! Did he buy it?

Good luck to all of you!

BFN this morning :(

But ive had a headache all week and its doing my head in even to the point of it making me feel sick.

Will test again tomorrow doubt it will make much difference tho lol

I have a very faint evap (I think) today. I'm being hopeful it's not but it doesn't seem to have much color. But I have had CRAZY amounts of discharge (which is really unusual) and I'm tired as hell.

BFN this morning and my creamy CM seems to have dried up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"