Don't give up ladies!

MildPCOS

We are TEAM BLUE!
Reaction score
I just wanted to write a note to all my other TTC ladies on here just to remind them NOT to give up.

After 15 months of TTC - we finally got our BFP this month :happydance:

I was on Clomid for 2 cycles (50 mg) - and was also taking 1500 mg of Metformin. I also used Preseed and Instead Soft Cups this month.

I know each and every month that you get a BFN it rips your heart out and it's so hard to stay positive - I am guilty of this.

It's hard when friends are announcing their BFP - my best friend had her entire pregnancy and birth while I was still TTC - so I know the feeling of wanting to be happy for someone, but being a little resentful on the inside.

Clomid worked for me, and I know there are other treatments out there that have worked for others, just a reminder that your infertility does NOT define you and stay positive, because we are all beautiful WOMAN regardless of anything else.

Baby Dust to All

Congrats MildPCOS!! you hit the nail on the head on feeling somewhat resentful of pregnant friends :nope: but i am very happy for you and wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Thank you so much for posting. It's really refreshing to hear from people who had success after a year or more of trying. I'm guessing from your sn that you have mild PCOS? Were you aware when you started ttc that you had PCOS? When did you begin the Metformin and Clomid? Thanks again and many congrats to you!

Thank you so much for posting. It's really refreshing to hear from people who had success after a year or more of trying. I'm guessing from your sn that you have mild PCOS? Were you aware when you started ttc that you had PCOS? When did you begin the Metformin and Clomid? Thanks again and many congrats to you!

Sorry, just read your sig, it's right in there!

Congratulations! Wishing a H&H 9 months for you and your little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->