Don't know what to make of this please help

Rockell8788

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm not sure exactly when my period was due, I just know I'm late for sure as haven't had a period this month and last one must have been around mid February. Iv taken tests for the last week all have been negative. I took this test last night just before bed and looked at it after a few minutes and was negative, woke up 6 hours later to see this. Is this just an evil evaluation line? Apart from the thin blue line the rest of the line is very faint. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_6660.jpg
    IMG_6660.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 63
Thts soo confusing ... The line even has color .. Does not look like an evap at all... Why not test with a red dye ?

I would test again with a pinky - I like Tescos tests and not super expensive!

x

None of the tescos round where I live do pink tests any more, just blue ones, which annoys me as their pink ones were brilliant. Superdrug would be positive by now if that is indeed a bfp.

Thanks ladies, I went to buy some pink dye tests in my break, none in my local shop and Sainsbury's only stock clear blue and their cheapie version which I used and got that line, I'm inclined to say it's a nasty evap as the test Iv just taken, same brand is negative.

When lines are so thin and non-centered on the blue tests it does tend to be an evap X

sorry hun but ive had a million evaps like this on blue dye tests but hopefully it was tooe early and you get a line today x

It was indeed a nasty evap 2 further tests were negative and today Iv got my period.

Im sorry hun its just awful when this happens, happened to me so many times in the past :hugs:

I'm sorry, its awful how tests give such false hope, I would ban blue tests myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->