Dormant thread.......

Sounds good huni, I seem to have been stuck in this last month forever , just saw someone's 10do frer why can't mine look like that !! I'm so out I just no it x

You don't know that! I didn't even get a sniff of a line with Jaiden till 13dpo xx

O hun I no, maci I was 15 dpo! I shud no better but after that test yesterday n bugger all today lol
I need to occupy myself for 5 days ! Hmmm.

ladies.....look at my opk taken 20mins ago!!
https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/20130311_120255_zps46886b2f.jpg

Sorry Nat, my phone was being a nablett!

Wahoooo totally told ya, you look like your gonna o in a day or two? What do you think/feel like? Xx

No worries hun...i feel the same. Cm is watery just now...i can't believe its so dark today! The opk this morning was so light. I have a lot of lose poops (sorry tmi) today...nothing else x x x

Lets see the difference between the 2, reckon it might be tomorrow, if there's such a difference. You'll ave to keep testing

Bottom two are today's on pic....must admit i used fmu with first test and that's never been good for me.
Do you reckon that's a positive?? I don't have my digi's yet xx

It doesn't look as positive as the ones from last month does it?
I've looked at soo many opk's I forget.
I've given up on the digi, I've never had a positive with them.

I reckon if you do another later tonight it will be nearly there. Think you'll o tomorrow or wed.

Ello ladies nats that's looks promising I think If u cover ur bases just incase it's positive, and tomorrow of u get another u can go from there?

So next month ladies I'm gonna take epo also wud like to try the iso soy, hate the late ov so where can I get it pls x

Tesco have a deal on vitamins 3for 2 so I got vitamin b complex take every day.
Evening primrose oil take daily till o
And soy isoflavones.

I no I'm just planning ahead incase , can I get soy iso in tesco, or tesco a online I don't go in our tescos because hubby ex works in there lol where else can I get them ?
I have some epo here already x

You can buy them from holland and Barrett, or online https://www.amazon.co.uk/Natrol-Soy-Isoflavones-60-Capsules/dp/B0009DTHQQ

Thanks girls...was eyeing up my hubby but he is away out to do some diy...so didn't have the chance to jump on him lol.
I will test again later and are what its doing. I don't think its positive just yet, your right. Maybe o in a day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->