Dormant thread.......

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/177481-please-look-girls-need-experts.html

Tbought youd like a nosy through these too xx

Off topic
I've gotta ask if u ladies have seen this before or wat section on here I can ask in
Macis rash like stinging nettles she got it yesterday
I think it maybe a strawberry allergy

https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/94BB5F32-C151-454B-A9A4-22EF1262D7EB-1948-000001C8D51F6C00.jpg
It went last night but bk this avo after a strawberry with lunch, worse this avo it's spread all over x

Its defo allergy related if she had strawberries both times id say your right xx

That's cool you were so Im tune with your body. Dd was a surprise so i didn't dpi the tww

I wonder what my temp does tomorrow x x

Just looked strawberry allergy rashes and I'd say that's defo one of em, make sure her gp is aware of it, it could cause an issue when she's older xx

I'm far more in tune now, I mean I only ttc for 56 days!!!

That's cool you were so Im tune with your body. Dd was a surprise so i didn't dpi the tww

I just looked at your ticker and realised just how much those iso's have done already for you, I have a reeeeelly good feeling bout this month for us all.

If you girls fall this month, what sex are you predicted?

That's like a rash my wee one got...its an allergic reaction...put some camoline lotion on it to take the heat and itch away...i got allerief from a and e...great stuff

Yh I will huni defo tell the doc,
I fell preg first month trying to hun lol only did 10 opks and that was it,
I have a good feelin to
You two up the duffs too x

Lol me to nats fingers working overtime here !
Clare im predicted a boy
That physic also said a March boy ! We'll see lol x

Im predicted a girl...in saying that i was predicted a boy when i was 26 and concieved in march. So, its all just a bit of a giggle. Dont care what i get lol x x

I hate this bit!!... i will see what my temp does tomorrow.

I was predicted a boy last time and got one, I'm also not fussed what I get.

Lol, I just wanna fast forward the next 9 days. Ill then be 10dpo!

Ha ha... i just wanna see if i O'd or not?? Didnt get the abundance of ewcm this time if i have!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->