Dormant thread.......

Honestly...some women dont get their blazing positives until quite late one. Maybe thats whats going on with you. You are already late!! x x

Please try not to get your self down x x x

Yh I no hun I've been googling lol
Just annoying isn't it, wish like Americans we cud just got docs n get bloods !!
X

Did the spotting stop too? xx

Where is Clare tonight??

God I love rice pud the real deal tho from Scratch
No I'm stil spouting but it's very light brown and literally a smudge on one liner all day!!

Yh where is miss Clare ?? Xx

Pip, I really wouldn't worry, no af Is a great sign.

Nat I luuuuurve rice pudding!,
I've a huge craving for crisps! I've eaten like 20 bags in a week!

Just noticed uve put my bfp for feb! I think u can remove it again for now hun I've no luck , tests today have been pants x

So its just a very small amount and your getting it every day? What did last cycle do? Is spotting normal for you??

It was a tesco rice pudding but its still very scrummy!

Mark is away now :cry:...so thats me on my own.

I had a terrible day today. Had to take Lola to a&e... she had a really high temp and she was shaking! Calpol didnt take it down....doctor has said its viral but to make sure she is getting fluid in her and keeping the temp down as best as i can. Poor wee mite!

Jaiden has had the same before. Try piggybacking ibuprofen and cal pol. Tat should work.

Any rice pudding is fine.

O no hun that's horrid but wat Clare said is good u can do the two Together
Bless her hopes she's doin ok

Yh very small amount of cm blood
Last month I spotted 2 days before af but it was alot heavier than this needed a towel n it was dark brown thick clotty sorry tmi xx

Yeah...i have been doing that. My sis is a nurse so she has given me some advice too. Her cough is so bad girls :(. Her wee face is soo red just now and i have put a thin blanket on her in her bed!! You would do anything for your children, if i could have that bug instead of her having it, i would!!!

Glad to see my two girls on tonight x x

I really hope this is it for you pip, the spotting doesn't sound too great mind, but I'm sue if af was coming your temp would be down lot more than it is x x

Yeah...i have been doing that. My sis is a nurse so she has given me some advice too. Her cough is so bad girls :(. Her wee face is soo red just now and i have put a thin blanket on her in her bed!! You would do anything for your children, if i could have that bug instead of her having it, i would!!!

Glad to see my two girls on tonight x x

Oh, same, I would too, I'm sure most mothers would.

So professor Nat, what be your prediction tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->