Dormant thread.......

I know how your feeling huni...ive been there more times than I care to remember.

If you have just come off the pill in Jan then this could quite well be your body adjusting?

Your young..healthy and I dont see you trying for too long.

No, me either. It will happen pip, look at me for example, I've had 2 misscariages one after the other, then a normal cycle last month.

Fx af doesn't come.

What do you girls think of my temps? I've never had 3 solid days with the same temps!

Did you use the corrector on your temp Nat?

Just did my afternoon temp while im having a lie down on my bed, its The highest it's EVER been at 37.00!and I've just got some lovely heartburn bleugh!

OMG look at your chart.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! xxx

I knows not really sure what to make of it!

What do you reckon?

I'm still doubtful, but that's to be expected what with the last 6 month roller coaster I've been on.

Sooo glad to have you as a stalker too, and wish we were doing this together for a second time. I miss you <3 my little angel :angelnot:

Must say I've not seen your temps do that before!!! High is good hun...nit normal for you.

Yes..took temp at 5 and corrected it x

Ahh good, that corrector I gave you works it out perfectly. I know, I'm not sure what to make of it, the heartburn is hurrendous! Hope your ok I saw on your chart you've been emotional today x x x

I'm off to the bank, will be back on later lovely x x x x

What do you reckon?

I'm still doubtful, but that's to be expected what with the last 6 month roller coaster I've been on.

Sooo glad to have you as a stalker too, and wish we were doing this together for a second time. I miss you <3 my little angel :angelnot:

I got heartburn with my first born little girl a few days before I found out I was pregnant!! :happydance:

I reckon you're in this time.. your temp is fab!!!!

I miss you too :( so wish I could have another little babba .. never mind hey xxx

Ok I'm bk
Took some time out this avo
Been to my Mums
So cycle 3 here we come
I need me some soy iso
Epo I have
Folic I have
Preseed I have incase
N gonna dtd every other day!
Wen do I need the soy for?
N does ff start a new chart ?? Or me ? Xx

Hey huni...im really not the best one to ask as it was clare who gave me all the info...

Your not out yet. ..but im glad you took some time out x

Aww pip, I'm glad your feeling positive now. Either way were both here for you.

I've been out today, and bought a greenhouse and seeds etc, I'm in the "growing" mood haha!

I'm just bathing Jaiden, then ill be on to go through everything with you pip. X

What do you reckon?

I got heartburn with my first born little girl a few days before I found out I was pregnant!! :happydance:

I reckon you're in this time.. your temp is fab!!!!

I miss you too :( so wish I could have another little babba .. never mind hey xxx

Oh I soooooo hope your right, my chart looks completely different, and I feel completely different.......l. Soooooo dizzy I feel like I'm on a boat!

I love seeing and reding your input on it, as you know, so hope to see you cheering from the sideline. Can't believe I'm 9dpo tomorrow!!!!

Love your blinkie Clare thank you both talk me thro it shortly I'm opening my bottle of valentine champers tonight ! X

You go girl. I won't be long, just drowning him Lmao. Xx

okey dokey ladies
feeling the warmth from the champers already lovely job x

Right you ready, you'll need to remember all of this......

ill try hehe

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...words=soy+isoflavones&sprefix=soy+iso,aps,254

can u look at that which is best
x

You'll need:

Evening primrose oil
Vitamin b complex (this also has folic acid and zinc in it, so you won't need to take seperate)
Soy isoflavones 40mg tablets from tesco or wherever

Day 1 af take evening primrose oil (epo), vit b complex
Day 2 af take epo and vit b complex
Day 3 af take epo vit b complex and 120mg soy isoflavones so if 40mg tablets, take 3 ll together, at night
Day 4 take the same as day 3
Day 5 take epo vit b complex and 160mg soy isoflavones so again if 40mg. Tablets, take 4
Day 6 take the same as day 5
Day 7 take epo vit b complex and 200mg soy isoflavones,so again if 40mg tablets, take 6.

No more soy for this month, continue to take epo until positive o, ie shft in temp or positive opk.
Take vit b complex daily, don't stop.

Hope this helps.

You must do opk's in the afternoon from cd7 and bd every other day to increase your chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->