Dormant thread.......

Ooooo thats exciting, coz if thats right that means i'm going to ovulate early!!! x

Ooooo thats exciting, coz if thats right that means i'm going to ovulate early!!! x

I hope so too, then you can catch it. Have you sad up on the smep plan?

Opks looking good nats,
Claire can I ask wat ur cm was like this past week?? I no each women differs generally up to bfp/bfn ?? Xx

Like baby lotiony, it's weird cause every 2 mins I thought I was coming on, got that 'bubble' type feeling.

Just did a tesco own ad it was veeeeeery close to stark white. I'm still not totally convinced now. Don't think I will be till I see that digital x

Going to call my gp tomorrow, as I've only just had a mc, I'm hoping he sends me for bloods, so I can confirm it, I'll bet he'll want to she'd me for a scan too, but I hope it's not too early so we don't see anything x

Claire dont worry, i hear that tesco tests are not that sensitive! Plus you will get a better reading with first fmu. A line is a line hun!! You are cooking a wee bean. Im sure everything will be fine but like you said, untill you see those words you cant quite believe it.

Thanks Pip, i hope that they keep getting darker... i was quite shocked to be honest.

i will make sure that we adont go without bding more than two days. Im sure we will cope lol. After near 10 yrs together that department has never suffered lol!

I have just come out of a nice HUGE warm bath, now smothered in body cream i could quiet easily slip out of my hubbys grasp lol!! Now sitting in P.Js fresh out the tumble infront of a warm fire...aaaaahhhhh. Now, where is my hot coco?????

Claire dont worry, i hear that tesco tests are not that sensitive! Plus you will get a better reading with first fmu. A line is a line hun!! You are cooking a wee bean. Im sure everything will be fine but like you said, untill you see those words you cant quite believe it.

Thanks Pip, i hope that they keep getting darker... i was quite shocked to be honest.

i will make sure that we adont go without bding more than two days. Im sure we will cope lol. After near 10 yrs together that department has never suffered lol!

I have just come out of a nice HUGE warm bath, now smothered in body cream i could quiet easily slip out of my hubbys grasp lol!! Now sitting in P.Js fresh out the tumble infront of a warm fire...aaaaahhhhh. Now, where is my hot coco?????

Thanks hunny ahhh that sounds lush! I'm just a witter ass, and as I'm still spotting, I really hope the gp does do bloods for me, just so I can see it. X x x

lol nat i just sed to hubby i cud go a hot choc.. my throat hurts!
claire i no wat u mean had the bubble to! my cm's been on and off...xx

Claire - Your temps are still up and some woman have been known to get ib for days!
Phone your GP tomorrow morning and get bloods done!!

Pip - I want my hot chocolate but hubby is ignoring my moaning i mean pleading!

I think i have mallows, may throw a few of those bad boys in too... but i dont have squirty cream! Hmfff

Oh and sore throat is also a sign Pip!! :) x

thats wat i thought it came from no where!
i got no chance hubbys watchin top gear

claire ur defo pg, had to believe silly white tests xx

Top gear... my hubby LOVES cars its redonkulas!! He is watching it too. I had to make my own hot chocolate!!!

okie dokie... look forward to hearing your good news xxx

Me too pip. Im feeling sooooo sick its unreal. Xxxx

Morning ladies, I drank a lot if juice throught the night do didn't bother with my fmu, it wud of been
Very diluted? Worst nights sleep in ages and I was in bed 9.30, spent the night with a runny nose! but that n sore throat has vanished thank god! How's my lovelies today? Xx

Congrats on 10dpo I woke up at 4ish with a little bit more dark red blood. Going to ring the gp, see if they'll give me bloods. But I'm not holding out any hope :cry:

O Claire, wud af be due around now ? Cud be that or stil ib, xx

Yeah, af is due between today or wed, depending on cycle, they vary. No dr appointments, so I have a call back pfft!

I'm not sure about ib, dunno if I can be dark red?

Feel like shite, just don't want this again this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->