Dormant thread.......

Yh I can understand that Hun, I no ladies who have bleed thro pregnancy , my sister did, right wen her af was due,
I no it's hard to be positive but do try, keep on to the doctors huni!! X

Morning ladies...how are you today pip. Will you be testing with smu today? Xxx

Something for to to read Claire x x x

Bleeding during pregnancy can be a very scary time for a pregnant woman, however blood loss doesn’t always mean you could be experiencing a miscarriage.Bleeding during pregnancy is more common than you might think – around 30% of women experience bleeding during pregnancy. Around half of those women will continue on to have a healthy baby and the other half will have a miscarriage. The most likely time bleeding can occur is in the first trimester.Some women have a once-off bleed, others may bleed throughout their whole pregnancy. This may be in the form of spotting, streaking, period-like blood loss or more.Those women who need to see a doctor within 72 hours of every bleed are those who have rhesus negative blood groups (e.g. O-, A-). See our article,*Rhesus Negative Blood Groups In Pregnancy*for more information.All bleeding should be reported to your doctor or midwife. Any passage of blood from the vagina of a pregnant women before 24 weeks will be termed a ‘threatened miscarriage’ or ‘threatened abortion’. After 24 weeks its termed an ‘ante-partum haemorrhage’.Below is an explanation of some of the more common reasons for bleeding during pregnancy, and as you will read, its not always sinister.

Implantation Bleeding or Streaking

When a fertilised egg attaches to the uterine lining, this can result in light spotting or streaking (streaks of blood). Usually this only lasts a day or two, however do mention it to your carer for safe measure. Implantation bleeding is usually bright fresh blood like that which you would expect to see if you cut your finger. It can also be in the form of a pink mucous stain.

Breakthrough Bleeding

Some women experience what is known as ‘breakthrough bleeding’ at the times when your period would have normally been due. So this would be at 4, 8 and 12 weeks of pregnancy. It is often accompanied by the feeling that you would normally associate with your period being imminent i.e. back ache, cramps, a heavy sensation in your pelvis, feeling bloated and ‘off’. Of course the period doesn’t arrive (even though you feel like it will) because you are actually pregnant! During pregnancy, hormones prevent your period from occurring. Sometimes the hormone levels are not yet high enough to stop your period and therefore you have this breakthrough bleeding. It can last for around three months – after this time the placenta begins to take over hormone production from your ovaries. Some women may experience breakthrough bleeding throughout the whole pregnancy and have healthy babies, under the close watch of their carer.

That's ok Claire but please take some rest!! Xxx

I'm laying in bed after doing a clear blue digital, not for the pregnant words, but for the lines strengths.

I had 3 lines one strong and 2lighter, but obviously visible.

So I googled 3 lines and found this. My lines were a little lighter than the first picture. I did one of these after my mc last month and it had only 2lines.

What do you think, clutching at anything here. :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...inside-clearblue-conception-digital-test.html

Hey...had a look. I've always wondered about digi tests.

Your only 5 days from implantation. Have you tested using a ic? Xxx

I haven't got any. Gonna go get cb digi and frer later. Ill put a pic of my lines on here. Faint but there.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/20130204_102122_zps6c7a7407.jpg

Can't wait to see your other tests. Not sure about digi's and i hear they ate less sensitive x

I think the positive yesterday was a fluke, I think the rest will be negative. Not sure how long after implantation you get a decent positive?

They say that implantation take 4 days to happen then about 5 days after you can get a decent positive x...i think lol x

Ooh darker than yesterday morninghttps://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/20130204_121336_zps0214087b.jpg

hey ladies sorry for the delay.. been asda with mother lol
claire hows u feelin huni?? done any more tests yet? hope ur ok
ive ordered some blue handled ics.. test was bfn today on the superdrug

i have a question the superdrug is 6 days early before af, im not due af until the 13th as i ovulated early this month, so in theory wud it not pick it up for another 2 days? which wud make me 12 dpo?
its so confusing ladies
xx

How it works is when you Ovulate you then start counting your LP from there.

I know typically that i have a 14 day LP. So if i ovulate early i count 14 days from there to expect my period.

Your 10 dpo now, some people get there positives at 7dpo...some dont get theirs until they miss AF.

I dont know much about super drugs own... i will go and have a look x x x

How it works is when you Ovulate you then start counting your LP from there.

I know typically that i have a 14 day LP. So if i ovulate early i count 14 days from there to expect my period.

Your 10 dpo now, some people get there positives at 7dpo...some dont get theirs until they miss AF.

I dont know much about super drugs own... i will go and have a look x x x

i see..this was my first month off bcpatch so im not totally sure. doesnt really help does it lol
thanks nat ,
im confused as wen to expect af now xx

I would say 4 days time. Most women have a LP of 14 days.

Your welcome, i was clueless until i joined BnB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->