Dormant thread.......

It'll stop you getting crosshairs if its not right. You should put the temp I told ya in the day you did it wrong.

Morning ladies , missed alot didn't I good job it doesn't mean to much to the ex blonde here lol, wats crosshairs???
Wat wud u ladies class as first day if af , when it's proper blood? Not brown?! X

Morning pip...i would go by a proper flow. How are you this morning x

Yh I'm ok huni, off out for some retail therapy it's that it eat my weight in choc ! U ok? Xx

Morning girlies. Well I ordered my vitex and cb digi opk last night, and they're already dispatched. Hope to get them tomorrow. My chart seems to be imitating the last months with bith temp and cm :wacko:

Ello hun, ur very organised, wats vitex?
How many months charting have u done ? X

I've only charted last month.

Vitex is https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex

I'm always organised, we've been ttc 5 months this month, and am fed up with it already :lol:

Ok, trying not to think of the past 2 months of losses, and trying to think that they weren't meant to be. How are you?

Evening ladies, how are we tonight.

Im coming down with a cold and lo is suffering too. Poor wee girl, i hate to see her unwell x

yh hun i hate the thought of it to huni.. ur right im a great believer in fate
ive just come across this
https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/3/store.htm
thats gail
im gonna get a new reading
. hi nat. yh im ok hun. we had a cold last week. maci is stil sufferin all snot!!x

Ha! Funny you should say that, we're all snotty and coughing. Poor babies, I hate t when they're ill too!

Can't wait to hear about your temp tomorrow, Nat you'll have to text me, as I'm at work tomorrow! Booooo :grr:

I'm hoping my opk's and vitex will be here tomorrow, so I can start when I get in, my plan is to take 1000mg (1 tablet) a day, the whole cycle, and stop if and when I get my :bf:, BUT I'm going to trrrrrry so hard not to test until af day and that's it, 1 test.

Id love to get this https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/page.php?groupingID=store&itemId=28792

But I just can't justify spending that kind of money.

i no hun i think shes put prices up i looked on ebay and shes no longer a registered user ? hmmm

Horrible horrible germs... gotta headache tonight so taken some pills. Oh oh and i took my met tonight. 500mg once a day for four days then up to 1000mg once a day for four days then finally up to 1500mg 3 times a day for the rest of the course!

Im getting a reading done for £15, my two friends are getting theirs done too.

This will be our years sweeties x

cant wait to hear about ur reading nats...
i loved mine ive had several over the years, believe in it so much

ooo go met lol

i really wanted an xmas baby this will be bang on x

Excited for my girlies... its gonna happen so quick for you both x

I'm not fussed about when the baby will be born, as long as I get one!! I can't wait to hear your reding either Nat, you'll have to put it up so we can read it.

Ooh sooo excited for your metformin, I'm no psychic, and I reckon we'll all be the same month. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->