Dormant thread.......

O I no be never comes until after lunch, I've just checked they were posted Friday 2 nd class! Hope they come today be just my luck they don't xx

Hey girlies, just back from swimming with Jaiden, he loves it, we go every week.

How are we all?
I just rang for my results and they're not there yet :grr:

ello huni gosh they r taking ages arnt they????????
u spoke to nat, did u see mine?
two digi's said no now! frer says no and ive starting brown spotting,
NEXT month is our month all three of us, i trust that prediction lol. u ever thought about getting one off gail x

No, never heard of her. I've an appointment later on, text Nat, as I don't wanna pt all the ins and out on here. Xxx

You've had the appointment ?
If you search Gail predictions on here alot of people go to her she gives a long reading ,
Hope everything's ok hun xx

All is ok, all dr tests negative, although he looked at it for a minute then chucked it. Advised to take paracetamol for any pain!!

What did i say about doctors Claire... come back in 2 week , blah blah blah!!

Im sorry he didnt help you and answer your questions x x

It's ok, they're all assholes as far as I'm concerned. They know shit all. Anyways I'm back on it, with vitex and digi opk's lol

O hun I not docs the same no time for women,
March is our month girls x

I've just checked your chart again, the temp yesterday is higher than the day before!!!

And I've just realised that if I fall next month, ill be due 3 days after my birthday. GOT to be this month, I'm due my period 4th march, and am NOT testing until I'm late, as in testing 5th march lol

What does that mean claire? It was taken a while earlier but i hear if you get more than 4 hours sleep it doesnt matter too much x

It means that if your temp goes a smidgen higher tomorrow, you'll get crosshairs!!!

You must take it at the same time or it might be out. If your early or late use the app I told ya and it will configure the correct one for you, so if you tell me the time you took it and the temp and the time you usually take it I can give ŷou the right reading to put in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->