Dormant thread.......

You'll be fine, we're both here, and if its negative, you'll be here trying with us x x x x x :hugs: :friends:

Is your chart up to date? Are you temping properly now? I reeeeeeealky think you should get some ic they're like 10mui 50 for £8!! :winkwink:

Nothing to pee on that's shocking lol are u trying to wait it out until 14dpo.. 32 isn't old huni ur the mumma of the group tho hehe :)

Thanks girlies, wo glad i found you both.

Should i be worried that my nips aint as sore as they have been? Lol x

Yes pip it is shocking lol. I am going to wait i think. I have been disappointed so much this whole entire cycle x

Yeah I don't mind being momma! I wouldn't worry about your nips babe, if its gonna happen it will. I think if you have spotting today at 7dpo, you should wait till 17dpo to get a decent result, so wait 10 days from when the spotting started. I'm glad I found you both too :friends:

Hehe me to especially as we are so close in cycle days , I've been bagging up 6/9 month clothes to try and sell got to much stuff hate clutter lol I've no hope with a one year old have I :)

It gets far worse the older they get. I was going to bag up and sell clothes, but decided I'd keep them in case I have a boy, why don't you keep em, then if you have a boy and I have a girl, we can swap?!

Oh no... Ten days lol. I shall try my best.

What's your plan for today. My hubby is away at 3pm today :cry:

I'm trying to get my lo to take a nap. My shopping will be delivered between 2-3pm. And in between all of that I wanted a wee catnap, but as it stands I don't think that'll happen.

Yes 10 days, don't test , then af will show, or your up the duff! Pip and I are it's you all the way x x x x x x x

I'm just waiting on results on my opk.......

Im gonna pop over to asda with dd when hubby goes. Its amazing how supermarkets have become my exciting days out since becoming pregnant lol.

I wish you girls were same dpo as me. Im excited for you both. xxx

Bless ya nat can't imagine how it is with no hubby there, yh good idea Claire if I don't get any interest ill put it up in the loft and we can swap hehe asdas the high light of my days to lol

Ha! I love asda too! My opk was at least visible again today, but still nowhere near positive. Ok pip, great, ill do that too.
I wish I was 7dpo with ya Hun x x x x

Oh well...looks like i may be out now. More spotting but its much pinker this time. Felt cervix, its high but there is redder looking blood. The thing is, hubby may not be home for when Im next ovulating so i might as well count my self out for next cycle :cry:

Why can't it be more clear cut. Its been so up and down with me.

You need to get yourself fertilaid, have you read about it? You might not be out yet, not till she's shown her filthy face fx x x x x x

Fertilaid? I've herd the name before. What does it do.

Well i best shoot off. Put a pad on now...wouldnt want to be caught out.

Hwar you lovely ladies later x x

Pip did you test again yet?

Nat: https://www.google.co.uk/products/c...a=X&ei=-_77UNqEMMjX0QXWkIHYDA&ved=0CEIQ8wIwAg

Just excuse that post ladies ^^ just noticed my brothers wife, whom I havent spoken to since July last year, nosing through this thread.

:coffee:

Really ?? That's the only problem maybe we shud move over to fb ? No not tested yet been one of those days hun,, awww nat u really think the witch is coming ?? Such a shame especially If your oh is not home :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->