Dormant thread.......

Yep that's an opk, don't worry pip x x

Nat, if I'm right you've ovulated late and will only be 7dpo today, so that means effectively you could get a :bfp: on wed-thurs-fri x x x

It's the sperm meets egg plan smep.

The Plan

* "Try" every other night starting Day 8 ???????

* Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks ???????

* Begin ovulation testing on Day 10 ???????

* When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row ???????

* Skip one night, then do one last "try" ???????

* Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun ???????

* If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.

Gosh don't confuse the ex blonde lol I'm using the dip strips for opks it was faint but there

I love how you have been working that out for me Claire, your so sweet :flower:

I havent even given it a second thought because im scared that af will come anyway.

The smep would never work for me, would have to have hubby home for that lol x

Gosh don't confuse the ex blonde lol I'm using the dip strips for opks it was faint but there

Oh dear, I really did just laugh out loud and am smiling as I type this PIP you are soooooooo funny x x x x x

I love how you have been working that out for me Claire, your so sweet :flower:

I havent even given it a second thought because im scared that af will come anyway.

The smep would never work for me, would have to have hubby home for that lol x

No your right hunny smep wouldn't work for you, but you won't need it. :thumbup:

Ahhhh I like to help, specially when it comes to ttc x x x x x x x x x x x :hugs:

I'm sooooo glad I've found you two, my little bff's you so make me laugh, even when I'm feeling shitty :friends:

What a great bunch of girlies i have :hug:

I've got to stop pinching my nips... i swear im gonna end up doing it in public!!! lol x

Omfg I thought pip was bad, now I'm pmsl laughing at you, picturing a silly blonde nip pincher Rofl habahahahahahagahahah!!!

Hehe I like a lil laugh ladies if you hadn't guessed, I like the plan but Wundt happen here either hubby's to busy x

Bhaaa-haaaaa- haaaaa.... I know but seriously, its actually unnerving lol... i was even pinching them whilst driving today :rofl: x

Oh dear, you need to stick a rocket up his arse, plenty of time for busy, when your up the duff as it were. Llolilolololo

Yeh I agree ill catch him
This week and get up the duff lol!! Wat we like a, ur mummy to an ex blonde and a nipple pincher !

I agree, never busy at getting busy!!! Im sure you have your ways at getting what you want :winkwink: lol x

Bahahahahahahahaha oh dear, well I don't mind, as long as your making me laugh. I always wanted 2 girls x x x x

Make a plan, like a spy, and catch him at least tues and thurs x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->