Double Buggys

amyw044

Reaction score
My LO will be 18 months when next baby arrives (as long as everything goes ok fx) so will i need a double buggy?

And which double buggys would people recommend?

I know if you had considered it but were not actually getting a double buggy im just going to wear this baby for a while then get a buggy board for River.

Also I can switch the baby and River if River wants to walk.

We just got the Phil And Teds Explorer double. Im impressed!!!

I have the icandy peach blossom, i love it !!!

we have this dilemma to :( I was intending to baby wear until a baby wearing mum told me it wouldnt be practical with a toddler and then if we're in town and babys in pram and Daisy runs off dont want to be in the position to have to leave baby :( its such a hard decision. and not many newborn/toddler friendly options without forking out silly amounts. Will be watching this thread :thumbup: x

I was planning to just wear the baby too (LO will only be 12 months) but talking to other people made me realise I was going to find a double necessary with LO being so young. I knew I wanted a side by side rather than a tandem and that I wanted it parent facing. This limited my choices drastically. We ended up getting a First Wheels City Twin because it does everything I want it to (and it was reduced to £400 with the carrycot as they're stopping supply in Britain ;))

we have this dilemma to :( I was intending to baby wear until a baby wearing mum told me it wouldnt be practical with a toddler and then if we're in town and babys in pram and Daisy runs off dont want to be in the position to have to leave baby :( its such a hard decision. and not many newborn/toddler friendly options without forking out silly amounts. Will be watching this thread :thumbup: x

Did they say why? I honestly cant think of any down sides of baby wearing instead of double but i might be missing something :flower:

Thanks :) i love the icadny but its well out of my price range!!
Iive heard alot of good things about phil and teds. Good job ive got a looong time till i need to decide! x

im looking into the same thing as due some time in aug. so interested in replys

if its any help obaby do a similar style pram to the phil and teds - they have them on the mothercare site

have you seen the Gracco Quattro Tour Duo - ive been looking at this one just need to find it in a shop so can have a play with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->