Double figures support thread

Hey, first pregnancy for me! had some bleeding around 6 weeks, had a scan and everything was fine, got my first official one Feb 24th :) cant wait! never got how slowwwwly pregnancy goes til i got pregnant! saying that, i'm approaching 11 weeks now :) tiredness is starting to ease up a tad now, not had any bad morning sickness, luckily, but my nipples are so tender! got some baggy clothes last week and will be in them til I give birth, so much more comfy than my regular clothes! What a great thread, good luck to everyone and roll on the 2nd trimester!!

Hi all! I am 12 weeks tomorrow and am buzzing that I've made it this far. This is my first pregnancy, me and DH have been trying for 3 years, and were due our first appointment for IVF in Jan- got a natural BFP in December!
I've been pretty anxious throughout first tri, just can't wait for my scan, which is on the 10th. Only 5 more days to wait!
I'm already in maternity trousers, the are soooo comfy. My boobs are usually on the smallish side, they are now up to a D cup which I'm loving! I work in uniform and can't fasten my trousers already!
So nice to see a thread with other ladies at a similar stage- will be nice to move up to 2nd tri with some familiar names
xxxxxxxxx

:hi: Hi ladies and to the new 'inbetweeners'

2ag - I'm so jealous!! i'm desperate to know what flavour we're having. Don't think i can justify £250 to find out though:haha:

Bubbles and Equikm - i feel for you! I'm a sahm at the moment and i didn't even want to get up for the school run!

My boobs don't seem to have grown much yet...i'm feeling a bit cheated tbh. I want page 3 boobs too:rofl: but then, my milk never seemed to go so maybe they're just ready already?! Don't know if it's to do with being pregnant so recently ( Edward was born in August)? Do you have that Feeble??

Hope everyone is feeling good today, hopefully we'll all be full of energy and glowing in just a few more weeks:thumbup:

My boobs haven't really changed at all either Nicola, I'm still breastfeeding my DD so they are obviously still inflated :rofl:

wow, well done you DJ. :thumbup: I only manage til 5/6months with mine. Are you planning to carry on til/after bubs is here? Breastfeeding used to make me soooo tired, can't imagine doing it while exhausted from first tri too.

wow, well done you DJ. :thumbup: I only manage til 5/6months with mine. Are you planning to carry on til/after bubs is here? Breastfeeding used to make me soooo tired, can't imagine doing it while exhausted from first tri too.

We are just taking it one day at a time, my supply has gone crazy and I keep leaking everywhere, I'm hoping it'll settle a bit soon, although I'm expecting it to drop significantly from what I've been told. I'll carry on if my DD still wants to, I only feed her morning and evening/night now so it's actually been ok. It's a nice rest to lie in bed and feed her before I put her to bed :thumbup: I will tandem feed if DD is still feeding, but I'm well aware we are a long way away from that yet and anything could happen between now and then! It's going to be an exciting journey that's for sure :)

My hoofs haven't changed at all this time... They did with the angel baby, I think theu are just vored woth the fuss now!

I ended up being sent home sick! I managed til first break when one if doctors I worked with asked are you ok you look pale and I burst out crying!

Just felt really exhausted and cold - verdict in my work is urine/ kidney infection so I've been sent home with antibiotics and told not to bother them til next week. So just managed big bowl of tomato soup and wondering if I can eat the bar of chocolate the docs sent me home with! Day time tv it is til the school run at 3.30!

Hoofs??

I clearly meant BOOBS sodding auto correct!

my boobs havent changed this time round!

Sorry your so poorly Equi, definitely eat the choccy before the kids get home ;)

Hoofs??

I clearly meant BOOBS sodding auto correct!

my boobs havent changed this time round!

Sorry your so poorly Equi, definitely eat the choccy before the kids get home ;)

HAHA! too funny!

Equi, you poor thing! Sorry to hear you have an infection, that just sucks!

I ended up being sent home sick! I managed til first break when one if doctors I worked with asked are you ok you look pale and I burst out crying!

Just felt really exhausted and cold - verdict in my work is urine/ kidney infection so I've been sent home with antibiotics and told not to bother them til next week. So just managed big bowl of tomato soup and wondering if I can eat the bar of chocolate the docs sent me home with! Day time tv it is til the school run at 3.30!

Soz ure feeling poorly. I never went in today boss was okay about it. I was really sick this morning I work with DH so he told them before I called. I'm fed up of feeling rubbish. i've got a uti as well got amoxycillin that friday just passed. doctor looked like gordon ramsay bit of a weird one i know.

i have defo decided to take my mat leave asap and my holidays so hopefully i can leave at 25 weeks im defo not going back to work after. anyone else?

I think I'm taking my mat leave ASAP also Bubbles, but that's because of my SPD it just makes it impossible to do my job! :(

Hoofs lol I didn't realise you meant boobs so funny!!

Thanks ladies I'm feeling rubbish - I thought it was just the pregnancy making me so tired even though I was not as tired before weekend. Hoping antibiotics will kick in soon!

Bubbles I'm on amoxil too the joys! Hope your feeling better soon

I can't wait to go on mat leave. I have holidays booked for first fortnight in July and I'm due 19th aug so might just start mat leave then - I will be around 33 weeks come start of annual leave. My SIL is due in 5 weeks but she works for British airways as a flight attendant and she has been off since 6 weeks as no ground jobs in Glasgow - wish it was me! X

My hoofs haven't changed at all this time... They did with the angel baby, I think theu are just vored woth the fuss now!

:rofl::rofl: I did wonder!! Wasn't sure where you were from though and thought maybe it was a word you used in your neck of the woods....:haha:

Equi, sorry you're not well. I agree - gobble that choc before the kids get back and steal it!! If the docs gave it to you, it MUST be good for you.:thumbup:

Not long been in from school run#2 of the day and now i'm having a tea party with my boys. :cloud9:
DJ, it's lovely having kids close together. There's 20 months between Elliot and Alex and they're really close.2011-09-04 19.24.05.jpg Here they are being best buds.:thumbup:

Awwww Nicola what a lovely photo! :cloud9:

awwww they look lovely :) bet it was HARD work at first though!

I am relived (in a way) that i dont have a newborn now, J is still quite young...

not that i wouldnt do anything to have my angel here with us... but i am content with the knowledge that i wouldnt have had this baby coming if she had made it... that was one of the reasons i wanted to get pregnant before my due date... so i could have made a tiny bit more sense of it... somehow x

Thanks ladies.:hugs:

Feeble have you seen this quote before...
Rainbow babies: In some circles, babies born to families after the loss of a child are referred to as "Rainbow Babies." The idea is that the baby is like a rainbow after a storm. "Rainbow Babies" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope.

Saw it on another post and loved it. Thought you might too. :hugs:

Sooooooo tired today:coffee:

awww Nicole thats lovely... really touched me :hug:

another thing that really helped me through the darkest time, was a spiritualist friend of mine told me that us mamas that have angels, have all at one time made the ultimate sacrifice to allow a little soul to live inside of us and experience the joy and love of the womb without yet being ready for life, that those spirits knew their fate and that we did to (in some way) and that we are selfless and fantastic for allowing our souls to be hurt so another soul can feel love x

I'm not doing too badly today for tired

all weekend J has been up maybe 7/8 times in the night, not awake awake but just crying out in pain because of his poorly ears :(

last night he slept through, no crying and was smiling at me when i lifted him out of his cot this morning, Thank God for antibiotics! it must have been so hard without them, the banana stuff is certainly working here!

awww Nicole thats lovely... really touched me :hug:

another thing that really helped me through the darkest time, was a spiritualist friend of mine told me that us mamas that have angels, have all at one time made the ultimate sacrifice to allow a little soul to live inside of us and experience the joy and love of the womb without yet being ready for life, that those spirits knew their fate and that we did to (in some way) and that we are selfless and fantastic for allowing our souls to be hurt so another soul can feel love x

I'm not doing too badly today for tired

all weekend J has been up maybe 7/8 times in the night, not awake awake but just crying out in pain because of his poorly ears :(

last night he slept through, no crying and was smiling at me when i lifted him out of his cot this morning, Thank God for antibiotics! it must have been so hard without them, the banana stuff is certainly working here!

Gotta love that banana stuff!! Alex has had tonsilitis 3 times in the last 7 months - don't know how i'd cope without it (and the pink stuff too):thumbup: Magic for poorly boys.

Thats really sweet. I like the idea of that too.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->