Double figures support thread

Fab idea. im Sarah and im over 13 weeks :)

Any one else getting the aches down low... the apparent stretching pains... they hurt !! Ha x

Hi Sarah:hi:
Yep, getting those stretching pains too but don't mind as it means bubs is getting big and strong in there.:thumbup:
It really does hurt sometimes though!!

Hey! Im sorry I havent checked this thread out before.. Great idea! Im josalyn.. Im almost 11 weeks (on wed).. This is my first babe. I havent had many aches and pains yet.. But im waiting foe them thats for sure

Definitely starting to get those stretching pains! Ouch! It always startles me, worries me for a second, and then I remember that its a good thing to stretch and make room;)

Hello ladies how are we all today? My antibiotics seem to be kicking in as feeling much better today. Had a check up at dentist and she cleaned my lower teeth and gums bled lots - apparently very common and plaque builds up faster when we are pregnant and throw in morning sickness and baby taking all the nutrients and your teeth can decay quick. So I've to go back fri to have top ones cleaned and bought mouth wash to add to tooth brushing twice daily.

Felt so sorry for my OH last night all I did was cry cause I was sore and scared! Had low back pain and a dull ache above pubic bone. But now realise probably infection and stretching pain. 2 weeks tomorrow I get my scan! I'm getting hungrier everyday now - I'm 12+2 today so if my appetite keeps increasing I won't be able to sleep lol :)

hello lovely ladies im hayley 27 this is my 2nd baby and in 12weeks pregnant :)
from 9weeks iv tried 2 find bubs hb on a doppler but still cant get it went 4 my scan yestaday and had a beautiful bouncing baby in there and turns out i hav a tilted uterus thats why its hard 2 find bubs hb :)

but iv defo already felt bubs move a few times :) aparently with a tilted uterus u can feel bubs quicker seems thats happening 2 me :happydance: and obviously i know wot im looking out 4

im so happy and feel so reasured heres a piccy hav already posted in a thread i made so sorry if u seen it already

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
hi all, just came across this thread. i am excited to have hit the 12 week mark which is what i have been waiting for, my NT scan is this Friday and I can't wait to see my baby look like an actual baby! As far as my symptoms, I never really had morning sickness but I do have occasional heartburn, headaches, and sore (and blown up!) boobs.

i'm 12 weeks tomorrow but it feels a bit pointless as my scan isnt til 13 weeks...

so far more excited by that to be honest...

Had my nt scan today, everything looked great. Bubs was kicking and waving and 'helpfully' kept facing downwards when the radiographer was trying to measure the nuchal fold.:dohh:
Mine wasexactly 13 weeks too feeble but put me at 13+2

Congrats on your scan Nicola! Lovely to see I bet! :)

congrats Nicola and everyone else who had scans today :)

Nicola are you off to Tri 2 <sob>

I'll be there in a week n 2 ;)

Today has been cool, i played lots with Jasper and practised TTTTttt sounds :) Went for a walk and bought a cheesecake which i was eating out the box when Liam got home LOL

He has made dinner which is just so so lovely of him and the baby is now in bed (bliss)

Hope everyone else is okay, i am so nervous about next week its untrue... i saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks thank goodness or i would be having kittens now but still quite scared!

Thanks ladies. It was lovely, but really sad too. Hoping i'll get my excitement about baby back soon.
Feels very strange.:cry:
We had to go to the coroners to go through reslts report today - nothing we didn't expect - he was prem and still only 4lb 2oz when he died so had high 'risk factors' for SIDS. Verdict will be 'unascertained/Sudden Infant Death' because there is no one particular cause they can put it down to.
Nothing we hadn't been told in calls/letters already and just a formality to go through the report with us before the inquest but still stirred up a lot of emotions.:cry:

Really sorry ladies for saying all this on here, should probably put it in my journal or on the SIDS thread. Hope you don't mind. If you'd rather i didn't discuss Edward stuff on this thread please say - won't be offended, promise!!

Feeble i was scared about my scan too - even though i use a doppler most days:blush:
NT measurement was 2.5 which i thought was a bit high but they didn't seem concerned.:shrug: Apparently they'd consider it high from 3.5. Had the combined test so results back in 2/3 weeks. So thats my new worry :haha:

So enough of my tales of woe, how is everyone else today?
Equi, glad to hear you're feeling better. It's a shame grown up antibiotics don't come in banana flavour liquid too.

Well i cant speak for everyone but i am fine to hear you talk about Edward x he is a part of you and you are One Of Us ;)

I am sorry you had to go through that today :( I found it really hard to go through everything with our angel and i know there are just so many more elements to it for you x

March is going to be tough.... :( :(

But we are here for you an i will always be thinking of you and Edward x

Hope the test results come back okay... i am not doing the screening, i did think about it but... well i just cant face the extra worry x

Aw Nicola what a mixed emotions day for you - can only imagine you don't know how to feel :hugs:

your happy/ excited feelings will return but give yourself a few days :flower:

I'm relieved to feel a wee bit better - the antibiotics do come in bananna flavour but they are expensive for adult doses - stingy NHS! Lol :)
My step son is hyper tonight bouncing about none stop since school came out! His mum is supposed to have him tonight but she is getting her hair extensions in and doesn't have time - really don't understand people like her. Thankfully Josh not bothered - itching to tell him about baby but will wait til scan - 2 weeks tomorrow!!!

We should have a newbies thread in 2nd tri so we can all meet up! I will be late seen as scan so late - please wait for me lol x

Jasper has been on the banana amoxicylin all week :) He LOVES it (not as much as calpol though, thats the bestest)

I'm not going anywhere for a bit.:haha: Second tri newbies is a great idea.:thumbup:
I'm thinking i'll hang around here til next week when you guys are coming with me to hold my hand:friends:

they arent going to know what hit em!!!

us arriving on masse!

Lol that will be a good giggle for us! :)

We should get a team badge for our signatures ( wee bit at bottom of your post! Dunno if that's what it's called - I need a ticker too!)

:rofl: Well, tell me when we're ready to go and i'll set us up a thread and siggy.... once i work out how:haha:

Just had a quick catch up on the posts since I was last on ... I think it's great that you share your life experiences / feelings and emotions Nicola :)

Sorry you've had to go through that ... I really loved the quotes about rainbow babies ... Such lovely meanings ... Nearly crying while I write this lol silly hormonal me!

Had a long day at work , then went to doctors about my cervix for check up and he scanned me :) got to see lo ... Got so big! And was waving at us ... Got proper dating/downs scan next week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->