Double figures support thread

hi all, just came across this thread. i am excited to have hit the 12 week mark which is what i have been waiting for, my NT scan is this Friday and I can't wait to see my baby look like an actual baby! As far as my symptoms, I never really had morning sickness but I do have occasional heartburn, headaches, and sore (and blown up!) boobs.

My scan is Friday too! The week just seems to be dragging so much. Good luck!
xxxxx

Hello all! I'm sneaking in a day early :haha: I won't be 10 weeks until tomorrow. For the past couple of weeks I've felt kinda lost on this forum since the majority seems to be about very early worries and I've had a scan and found the hb on my doppler so I just feel like I don't really fit in with that stuff anymore (Thank GOD! I was a nervouse wreck for a while there!). This is my second baby...my LO is turning 8 in a couple of weeks so it's kinda all new to me again :) I think this is a fab idea, having a place for later first tri girlies to talk :happydance:

You can wait outside til tomorrow!

Only kidding x welcome x

I wanna join :) I am 12+3 and super excited for this thread. My sickness is better but I still have food adversions . I am due Aug 18th

hey there everybody! my next scan is on monday, i can hardly wait! and i hear you on the stretching pain.

I just saw this thread today, lol. Anyway, I'll be 11 weeks on Thursday. I'll also go to the doctor Thursday as well so I'm praying the baby is healthy and normal. I am itching to go on to the second trimester, though. :D

Morning all! Happy twelve weeks day to me!!

It would be so cool if we had a club in the groups section wouldn't it? A nice small one?

Maybe have to commander a couple of the newer tri 2 girlies too (griffin)

Happy 12 weeks Feeble!! :D

And Happy 13 weeks to me! :)

I think you should set up a club :D it'd be brill to keep in touch all the way through!

Okay, consider it done! I will do it in a minute when I have sorted out my toddler x

Hey, heres the new thread, I've put it as closed so we just get ladies from this thread over there x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...figures-tri-invaders-2012-a.html#post15454963

hey im paula, expecting identical twins and 13 wks 3 days, and have a five yr old son, and one previous missed miscarraige. i have no idea when im supposed to cross to second tri. my symptoms seem to be disappearing, and im always worrying something is wrong with these babies. talk about being paranoid. i will be scanned every two weeks from 16/17 wks and found out yesterday my babies will be delivered betweeen 36 and 37 wks by section, i will be put on steriods at 28wks to strenghten thier lungs. i am a bit scared now. its all seeming very real!!

Wow twins! Congrats!

We'll all be jealous of you having your babies early when we have swollen ankles in the long third tri ;) I know it's not the best though x it sounds like you are being treated well and they are taking good care of you :)

Hi Paula :)

I'm 12+3 and constantly worried about feeling too well! Even though it's supposed to be getting better the now I miss my nausea - I think I'm going to have to ban myself from google!

Hey, heres the new thread, I've put it as closed so we just get ladies from this thread over there x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...figures-tri-invaders-2012-a.html#post15454963

Added to list :)

Happy 12 weeks feeble!

Morning ladies.
Hope everyone is well today. I need to stop going to bed so early - too much to catch up on in the morning.:coffee:
Thanks Krystal, we had a waving baby at the scan yesterday too.:happydance:
Fidgets mammy - i think we have a few pal ladies on here and it is hard.:hugs: we'll all be paranoid together though:thumbup: disappearing symptoms worry me too but we're getting to that stage where (hopefully) we'll all be feeling good soon for good reasons!!
I'm expecting to be early this time too:wacko: - 36/37 weeks is considered 'term' for twins isn't it? The steroid injections (if thats what you'll get) reeeeally made my bum ache:haha:
Equi - Mr Google really is a bad man! I was googling 'nt measurement of 2.5 at 34 years old' yesterday and got a whole load of horror stories (even though radiographer wasn't concerned):blush:

Happy 12 weeks Feeble, thanks for setting up the buddy thread. Now need a tri invaders sparkly siggy badge...

Something to do with sequins and darth vadar would be perfect... No idea how we'd go about it though!

Something to do with sequins and darth vadar would be perfect... No idea how we'd go about it though!

Love it! Now I am even more excited to go to 2nd trimester since we will all have each other, theyy wont know what hit them! Lol

So when shall we stage the invasion? It's got to be when a good few of us are ready (even if some are a few days over/behind)

So when does the sickness stop??? I have to be nearly there right?

I just joined the double figures club today and it feels good :) I still feel so terrified though, I have had a scan at 8w5d due to being in hospital anyway and it was lovely but cannot wait for the next scan.. and then next trimester, I won't miss this one :p :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->