Downs / Trisomy results are in!

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
I thought I'd be waiting until my appointment on the 27th the results (had the blood work done Feb 27th).

The test came back negative for downs and the trisomies. The gender results are in too! They asked if I wanted to know. I asked if I could pick the gender results up so that DH could find out at the same time, so I'm leaving in bit to get them.

However, I'm leaving it up to DH if we find out tonight or not. It's killing me to find out, but he lets me get my way on pretty much everything, so I'm letting him decide on this. We discussed a reveal party like we did with DD, but I said it'd be more fun to find out with everyone else if we were going to do a reveal party. Thinking it was at the end of the month, not such a big deal.

But now that I know it's at the tip of my fingers I say screw it and lets find out! :haha: I supposed we can still do something for the family, but it's up to him. However he wants to do it. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that he'll say tonight!

Eeek! DH just texted to say lets find out tonight! He said he's excited and wants to know :happydance:

The question that remains until this evening.... does DH make my mom chicken marsala or does she make DH meatloaf?

My mom says it's a girl. DH says it's a boy. If it's a girl, DH makes my mom a dinner of her choice. If it's a boy my mom makes DH a dinner of his choice.

I just gave up on what I think. My gut reaction was a girl when I first tested positive, but the more time has been going on, I've been turning over to the boy side. So I have no clue! Though it was the same thing with DD, so who knows!

So glad your results were good!!! I am still waiting for my CVS results and it's killing me... :'(

Why are you teasing us! You should posted after you opened the results!!! LOLZ.

So glad your results were good!!! I am still waiting for my CVS results and it's killing me... :'(

How much longer do you have? Hopefully the time will go by quickly enough for you and that you get positive news :hugs:

Why are you teasing us! You should posted after you opened the results!!! LOLZ.

:haha:

Because I'm so excited that I can't stand it and it's fun to have people wait with me :laugh2:

Best part is DH should be leaving work a little early, so we'll find out like half an hour earlier :haha: I was kind of surprised he wanted to find out tonight as we contemplated finding out with our families. But apparently he said screw it too lol Now he just doesn't know what to do about our families as we haven't decided how to tell them (I really think he wants to do something fun - he can no longer deny that it was fun doing our reveal party with DD).

Great news about the test results!!

So???? Did you open the envelope?? I think we want to do the same when we find out!

Congrats!!!! I'll be happy with whatever but I'm really hoping for a boy this time around!

:laugh2: It feels so weird to be saying we're having a boy! We were happy with either, but it just feels so strange! Trying to find names will be fun though. We don't agree on anything and every idea one of us throws out the other is like "ugh, no!" lol

Thankfully we have plenty of time!

I know DH would have been happy with a girl or a boy, but I can totally tell he's over the moon about having a son :cloud9:

It's finally sunk in that we're having a boy (for me), and today I'm just totally in love with this little dude! (Not that I wasn't before lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->