Hey friends,

Lets share our DPO journey here as temping is the only thing to do
So lets share hw is it going

Currently on 3dpo
Temp status: high
Feelings: I was dizzy all day don't know why

Hey! Great idea:).

I'm currently 7dpo
Temp Status: Lower today. Went from 98.2 yesterday to 97.6 today.
Feeling: Low back is achy/stiff, breasts are tender on the sides (armpit sides). Also feel like I can't suck my stomach in.

Looked up the odd low temperature reading today, and it looks like it could be due to implantation! It was still well above the coverline, but much lower than the other post ovulatory temps. Here's the website if you're interested: :)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip-study.html

heyy babytobe ,
you going really good FX for all of us,, this much low is very much ok dont wory!! and i realy realy hope and wish you all the v best!!!

cu tomm for update!!

4 dpo and today has been crazy. Cried at jack in the box not sure why, then bd and after husband was tickling my butt and I thought I peed myself a little so I started bawling. Any time I lay on my side I have vomit come up. DH and mom said maybe I'm pregnant? At 4 dpo? Mom doesn't know we are ttc. GL to everyone and fx for bfps.

GL Tater91,
Did you get these symptoms previous month as well??
such symptoms at early dpo make me always wonder why do they occur,, ever since we have been ttc i experience these dizziness and breast pain though mild one,,during my dpo's ,hope they occur for good reason and this month for a BFP for all of us,,FX!!!

Never had it before. But I am not getting my hopes up. But I am hopeful because I feel DH and I did all we could this cycle.

Thanks Pearly86! This is our first month ttc and I am positive I'm pregnant already! I don't usually get strong pms symptoms and the symptoms I have now are strong and different. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I am new at this, and am way too excited haha. Fx for you too! I hope that breast pain and dizziness is for a good reason too :).

Tater91, I super weepy my first 3 or 4 days after ovulation, and then I started getting other obvious symptoms after. With my own experience now I'm convinced you can start having symptoms very soon after ovulation! GL! :D

Yea not sure what it means it was just a weird day of wanting to cry over things I did not understand. DH found it funny, but the exhaustion from bawling just made me want to sleep all day. I hope your feelings are right. Gl

DPO :4
temp: 97.8 F
Symptoms: white discharge, faintly dizzy n slightly tender breasts..

Sounds good to me. 5 dpo temp 97.9 but I didn't sleep well woke up a few times, had an odd dream that I got a bfp at 4 dpo lol. I do not dream often so it was weird. Don't want to trust today's temp. Holding out until aug 22 or later to poas. GL and loads of baby dust.

BFP at 4 DPO lol crazy ttc,,actually u knw having vivid dreams also comes under symptoms so lots of baby dust n good luckto you!! keep posting!!

It seemed so real at the time. I woke up realized it was just a dream, smiled and went back to bed.

DPO: 8
Temperature: 98.2 (up from my dip yesterday at 97.6...yay!)
Symptoms: Continued tender breasts, achy low back, and now some abdominal cramps and bloating, belly sticking out..?

woww nice babytobe .so happy to hear all this I am not able to temp properly as i have been waking up so many times in between just out of curosity subconsiously :(:( really dont knw what to do i think ill stop taking temp for now as its affecting my sleep
i slept at 12
woke up 3:45 temp was 97.7
slept again but nt a deep sleep as i think i was subconsiously awake and checked at 5:30 dont know why and it was 97.4
finally slept and woke up at 8 which was also ok sleep and it was 97.2 :(:(
i dont knw which temp should i take
i started taking my temping at 8 AM
now since its unkowingly also affecting my sleep i think its better to stay away for some time

6 dpo at 98.1 another jump in temp. But again I didn't sleep well last night so i don't trust my temp. Feeling nauseous and hungry earlier then I usually get hungry. And another odd dream last night in my dream I had my temp drop at the end of my cycle show AF was coming. :(

Babytobe your symptoms sound promising. Fx for you

hahhha tater91...ur dreams are really something!! but definately u going good so dont worry as u knw above my temping is going so bad because of my sleep i really dont knw what to do now and i feel i should stop temping as its affecting my sleep and DH is very mad at me for that :p so ..FX for all of us and yesterday i had all dizziness again and back ache a bit and was really hungry and tired all day!!

Pearly86 I'm sorry about your sleep I woke up a lot the last two nights also so I am not sure what to do with those temps. Not sure why I was waking up, I woke up at 3:52 thinking it was already six and that I needed to temp looked at the time an went back to bed and kept waking up thinking I was sleeping in. I don't usually sleep that bad but the last two days have been bad.

I hope either way you go you get your bfp.

Thanksa lot Hun!! wishing the same to u and exactly the same is my situation with sleeping!! so no more temping for atleast some days
also which one u suggest i should be taking cuz the first one is the one i slept the best and longest cuz i rem myself waking up directly at that time..later ones i really rem myself sleeping and thinking its time
Currently at 5 DPO

I would go with the 97.7 it looks the best with your past temps. Have you seen the thread with the bfp charts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->