DPO temping lets share!!

no i am not sure i did do you knw the link could u pls post it here??

Hopefully this gets you there lol. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-use-comparison-your-own-16.html#post27461707

It doesn't look like it linked. It a sticky thread in ttc group and forums.

Sorry groups & discussions. It's the only sticky thread. Lol

lol thanks dear!!
this is what my chart is looking like why my coverline is so high i am wondering:>??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php

For some reason it will not come up for me. Sorry still on my phone. My highest was 97.6 but that's only 3 cycles.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/443c0c

please check !!

It looks high but you had a really low drop only making your cover line look high. Unless 97.5 is unusually high for you.

hey Tater91
thanks for cheking my chart, and 97.5 is not unusually high for me i usually have high tmep post ov so its ok

and hows it going at your end??
at 6 DPO felling quite relaxed today as had good sleep yesterday
and dint temp lol
but ya tender breast is still there

DPO: 8
Temperature: 98.2 (up from my dip yesterday at 97.6...yay!)
Symptoms: Continued tender breasts, achy low back, and now some abdominal cramps and bloating, belly sticking out..?

how is it going dear???

Hey Pearly, I'm sorry I haven't been checking in! Had a busy day yesterday!

Temp. yesterday and today: 98.2
Current Symptoms: Low back ache, sore sides of boobs, funny feelings in abdomen

On a whim, I poas this morning. BFN:(. But I'm still only 10dpo, AF is due on Saturday or Sunday. I'm going to wait until Saturday to POAS.

hey Tater91
thanks for cheking my chart, and 97.5 is not unusually high for me i usually have high tmep post ov so its ok

and hows it going at your end??
at 6 DPO felling quite relaxed today as had good sleep yesterday
and dint temp lol
but ya tender breast is still there

Pearly I looked at your chart, and I think it looks great to me! You have a definite temperature shift... and I think Tater was right: The coverline just looks high because of the temperature dip before it.

:)

7 dpo temp went down to 97.9 feeling relaxed I finally slept good last night. Boobs a little tender, but other than that feeling great.

Hey Pearly, I'm sorry I haven't been checking in! Had a busy day yesterday!

Temp. yesterday and today: 98.2
Current Symptoms: Low back ache, sore sides of boobs, funny feelings in abdomen

On a whim, I poas this morning. BFN:(. But I'm still only 10dpo, AF is due on Saturday or Sunday. I'm going to wait until Saturday to POAS.

Hey Babytobe dont be sorry dear you can just post anytime we are all on same boat so just wanted to make sure things are going great!!
heheh you POAS so early ya wait till Sat i think ill also be checking on SAt,
so lets c what comes :GL dear!! and Fx for all of us

7 dpo temp went down to 97.9 feeling relaxed I finally slept good last night. Boobs a little tender, but other than that feeling great.

hahah same here I too slept good last night and i have exact same symptoms as yours:) GL dear and FX lets c whats coming up next!!

I will be a little behind you guys with testing I am going to try to hold out until Monday or Tuesday hopefully lol. I am feeling a lot more hungry then I usually do which is odd for me hope it's a good sign. Fx for 3 bfps.

Hi guys had 3 days of highs 98.1, 98, 98 so currently 3 dpo. Keeping finger crossed for this month. I'm thinking not to keep temping but its so hard not to temp. No symptoms yet.

8 dpo at 98.1 I'm going up and down on my temps. Felt a little nauseous last night and this morning, and Boobs sore. Almost tested this morning but didn't want to see a bfn so I was able to keep myself from testing.

MrsWKJ I find temping just apart of my everyday life. I might stop when I get my first bfp or keep testing for a couple more day.

Hi guys had 3 days of highs 98.1, 98, 98 so currently 3 dpo. Keeping finger crossed for this month. I'm thinking not to keep temping but its so hard not to temp. No symptoms yet.

Welcome Dear,
I have not been temping from last two days and having really good sleep lol
but may be i am also tempted to do from tomm morning and Mrs WKJ you going so so good FX dear and Wishing luck and hoping the BFPs for all of us:):)
NO symptoms today thouch much yesterday by eve I was dizzy alil bit more but I am fine I just hope these things are for good and this be the month for all of us:)

8 dpo at 98.1 I'm going up and down on my temps. Felt a little nauseous last night and this morning, and Boobs sore. Almost tested this morning but didn't want to see a bfn so I was able to keep myself from testing.

MrsWKJ I find temping just apart of my everyday life. I might stop when I get my first bfp or keep testing for a couple more day.

wow Tater91, you going so great!! all the v best I am yet to feel a complete sore boobs, i just feel a slight tingling and tenderness ....so keeping FX for all of us and wish u the best!!! keep posting!!Hoping and praying 4 BFP's this post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->