DPO temping lets share!!

Hi guys had 3 days of highs 98.1, 98, 98 so currently 3 dpo. Keeping finger crossed for this month. I'm thinking not to keep temping but its so hard not to temp. No symptoms yet.

Welcome Dear,
I have not been temping from last two days and having really good sleep lol
but may be i am also tempted to do from tomm morning and Mrs WKJ you going so so good FX dear and Wishing luck and hoping the BFPs for all of us:):)
NO symptoms today thouch much yesterday by eve I was dizzy alil bit more but I am fine I just hope these things are for good and this be the month for all of us:)

Yes, welcome MrsWKJ :). I think taking your temperature is great, as long as it's not interrupting your sleep or making you more stressed. If it is, then forget it! If you're pregnant your pregnant, and temperatures won't change that in the end! Fx for you!

And Pearly, glad to hear you're sleeping better without taking your temps! Like, Tater, I've been doing it for so long, then it's just part of my morning routine. I understand how it can disturb your sleep though, like today for instance....

I'm 11dpo now. First off I had a terrible sleep, had a dream that AF came, and then when I woke up my temperature had dipped again from 98.2 to 97.6 :(. Then when I went to the bathroom I had a couple of brown spots:cry:. I was freaking out, and so I decided to poas again (dumb), and of course it came back BFN. When I first woke up I also wasn't feeling symptomatic for pregnancy, so that wasn't encouraging. But now I'm back to having symptoms: Low back ache, tender boobs, more cramping this morning in my lower abdomen. AF isn't due until Saturday or Sunday, and I never get cramping or low back ache until day 1 of AF flow, so I'm still thinking I might be pregnant, but not convinced anymore with the spotting and temp. dip. Kind of confused :(.

Hi guys had 3 days of highs 98.1, 98, 98 so currently 3 dpo. Keeping finger crossed for this month. I'm thinking not to keep temping but its so hard not to temp. No symptoms yet.

Welcome Dear,
but may be i am also tempted to do from tomm morning and Mrs WKJ you going so so good FX dear and Wishing luck and hoping the BFPs for all of us:):)
NO symptoms today thouch much yesterday by eve I was dizzy alil bit more but I am fine I just hope these things are for good and this be the month for all of us:)

Yes, welcome MrsWKJ :). I think taking your temperature is great, as long as it's not interrupting your sleep or making you more stressed. If it is, then forget it! If you're pregnant your pregnant, and temperatures won't change that in the end! Fx for you!

And Pearly, glad to hear you're sleeping better without taking your temps! Like, Tater, I've been doing it for so long, then it's just part of my morning routine. I understand how it can disturb your sleep though, like today for instance....

I'm 11dpo now. First off I had a terrible sleep, had a dream that AF came, and then when I woke up my temperature had dipped again from 98.2 to 97.6 :(. Then when I went to the bathroom I had a couple of brown spots:cry:. I was freaking out, and so I decided to poas again (dumb), and of course it came back BFN. When I first woke up I also wasn't feeling symptomatic for pregnancy, so that wasn't encouraging. But now I'm back to having symptoms: Low back ache, tender boobs, more cramping this morning in my lower abdomen. AF isn't due until Saturday or Sunday, and I never get cramping or low back ache until day 1 of AF flow, so I'm still thinking I might be pregnant, but not convinced anymore with the spotting and temp. dip. Kind of confused :(.

Hey Babytobe,
dont worry what i am making out that could be your implantation dip and also some people spot too so both are coinciding...also you are getting all the symptoms so cheer up and like you said if you are pregnant nothing can change that : BFPs to all of us :FX and all the v best dear keep posting!!

Babytobe do you have a chart you can post? So we can take a look at this dip. Are your cycles pretty regular? Are your luteal phases usually 11 days? So far my cycles are not really regular.
First cycle: 25 days 6 day luteal phase
Second cycle: 25 days 8 day luteal phase
Third cycle: 28 days 13 day luteal phase
Fourth cycle (current): at cd 21 dpo 8.

Babytobe do you have a chart you can post? So we can take a look at this dip. Are your cycles pretty regular? Are your luteal phases usually 11 days? So far my cycles are not really regular.

hey you taking any supplement to lengthen your lp>???

Welcome Dear,

Its my third month temping so im also used to it. Thats why its hard for me to not do it :p
May be your had implantation bleeding? Sometimes implantation bleeding takes 2 3 days to reach panty. I hope its a good sign FX for you!

The vitamins I am taking are calcium potassium and a prenatal. They say b6 is suppose to help and drinking less caffeine. But I'm not sure what is helping mine.

Welcome Dear,

haha glad you are having a good night sleep. I'll see if i can try to do the same ;)
Fx for all of us. We all deserve it equally would be so nice to see alot of BFPs this month. Dont worry the symptoms usually start after implantation, on which dpo are you right now??

hey dear today I am at 7 DPO today actually from last two cycles my LP is 10 days so thts why dont knw what my actual LP is as i have started testing from last two months only and
what DPO are you at??

Here is a link to my chart with my "rant" explanation at the bottom. My luteal phases are usually about 13 days long. Wow Tater, that's impressive how fast you got those luteal phases up!

https://www.tcoyf.com/media/p/1760313.aspx

Congrats tater! Your LP really looks good in such a short time span! Whatever is working for you is working great :D

babytobe sometime if you dont sleep very well your temps can go off. So dont worry , its still above coverline x

Yea I would not worry at all. If AF comes its just another month to look at your lifestyle to see if there is something to change in it. Whether it is caffeine intake or adding vitamins to your daily routine. I have taken most caffeine out of my diet added vitamins to both mine and DHs daily routine. DH is taking vitamin c because he used to have knuckle babies (didn't shoot semen just kinda oozed out) lol tmi? Maybe even bad wordage. You need to get more confident you are doing all you can without stressing. And you have to find your support that helps ease the stress ( you guys:) )

Thats so true Tater91, Stress can really mess a lot of things and what happens in the process of expecting something our mind starts behaving that way only so thts the first thing to take out which is easier said then done i knw but ya its imp too...rest if i also dont get this month next month i am in for SMEP, digi CB and healthy food for sure which still is my part of diet and Hubby's too and this forum is anyways excellent!!

True guys , i feel this month has been less stressful than my first two probably cuz i was expecting it to happen on my first try and it kinda broke me down. So now i've just left it on God all we can do is try our best. And if i get BFN this month i'll give SMEP another shot.

Pearly and MrsWKJ I can see the little sparkles of hope in your eyes. The good kind of hope that does not disappear when we get a disappointment. :) wow you guys have put me in a wonderful mood today.

Hey thanks dear
yayyyy lets keep that going and wishing BFP for all of us!!!!lets make it enjoyable and stress free!!

Do you have any more symptoms? I have been feeling nauseous a lot today. :( but hope it's a good sign.

wow you going good :):) i am not exp anything except those dizzy and tender boobies ,,,so what DPO are you at? I am at 7 DPO

Im so glad i joined this forum and met you lovely ladies seriously i feel so much better this month :hugs:
Feeling nauseous is a good symptom tater :D , I wouldnt mind puking during a tww any sign any symptom no matter how gross or uncomfy it is as long as it results in a BFP lol!!

Im so glad i joined this forum and met you lovely ladies seriously i feel so much better this month :hugs:
Feeling nauseous is a good symptom tater :D , I wouldnt mind puking during a tww any sign any symptom no matter how gross or uncomfy it is as long as it results in a BFP lol!!

ya same here Mrs WKJ I am so happy to meet you all..its like sharing the journey together an helping each other make things reallyeasy!! and same here I dont mind any symptoms..as long as everything is healthy!!

Right now I am 8 dpo and wanting to test like crazy. If I could share my symptoms and we all got bfps I would. After I was feeling nauseous I started getting heartburn. I am getting super excited my husband keeps saying I'm prego and I think secretly he is even more excited then me. I am so glad I met you ladies too. I don't remember the last time I was this relaxed about ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->