DPO temping lets share!!

No I still haven't gone yet, just been too busy! I'm planning to go on monday or wednesday, but I wouldn't know my results anyway until my next appointment in five weeks with the dr. or midwife.Unless theres something wrong, then they will call me to come in sooner. At least I think thats how it works here!

How are you doing Pearly?

Are you in the 2ww yet?

Alright sweety let us know when u get it..!!FX and wish u all the best
I am on cd 16 dear..already pass that dreadedphase of tww.
now in new cycle!:)
opk and everything going on well hope this is the month
!!

Hi ladies,

Sorry for jumping in but I've been trying to find a group to join..
Can someone look at my chart?
I missed a few days due to being on vacation!
But would you say I've ovulated?

Hey Stephy,
No worries dear...its the forum to help each other and ur most welcome!!
I am really confused with ur chart i see its cd110..m I seeing it right for u :wacko:
pls let me knw when was ur last period and what cd ur at...

Hey Stephy,
No worries dear...its the forum to help each other and ur most welcome!!
I am really confused with ur chart i see its cd110..m I seeing it right for u :wacko:
pls let me knw when was ur last period and what cd ur at...

It's right!
I was diagnosed with PCOS on Aug 12....hence the LONG cycle!
Dr prescribed me some provera and clomid.
I was to start provera when I came home from vacation. But when I saw temps up...I didn't take the provera.
They have done blood to check for O, but I don't have results yet and it's been a week!

ok thats quite a long cycle and with ur temps being missed in between I cannot say for sure when was the o day for u..as u have already gone for the test it will definately let u knw..so when is the result
also o is confirmed on chart if u have consistent 3 high temps above pre o temps..
so m not sure which cd to pick for tht on ur chart...i wud say pls wait fr ur result !!
and wish u all the luck!!

Hey babytobe..
hows it going dear??
I got myopk positive today will keep updating!! hopeur enjoying ur First Tri:):):)

Hey babytobe..
hows it going dear??
I got myopk positive today will keep updating!! hopeur enjoying ur First Tri:):):)

Hey Pearly! Oh yay you're at the ovulating stage :D. Definitely keep me updated! And have some fun!

I am enjoying the first trimester. I feel like I'm getting lots of common pregnancy symptoms, which is kind of reassuring! Super sore boobs, kind of headachy, low back is still sore sometimes, tired, still feels weird crampy things in abdomen here and there. Just since yesterday I've kind of been feeling a bit nauseous, but it's not too bad. I just feel like sometimes I need to eat something like NOW.

I also wrote on another forum about how dtd hurts now :(. Apparently this happens sometimes in pregnancy. It's so weird! We tried a few times and just had to stop half way through, because it was so uncomfortable/painful. Another woman described as feeling like you're getting punched in the cervix.... which is exactly what it feels like! Hopefully it will go away soon.... it seems kind of ironic that we did all that bding before, and now there's not much going on at all lol.

Thanks for checking in.... always looking forward to the updates! :flower:

wow....love to hear frm u seriously!!...ur pregnancy is going great!! dtd even i heard hurts during this time..may be u can ask the doc when u guys can do next hahha such ironical...when planning fr baby ur like so much into bding and afterwards u really have to think!!
but its so lovely to hear all the things going on frm a lady who is preg...i m super excited for u !!!
keep telling us whts going on...hope the day comes soon fr me and mrs WKJ too..
wishing u great H&H 9 months dear!!

when are u getting ur checkup next??

Hello ladies it's been awhile. I have been trying to relax and keep my mind focused on good things. Today is cd 13 got my first ever positive opk, hubby and I are bding EOD to catch the egg. I am so happy today because of the positive. I am still temping and started using preseed and loving it. How are you ladies doing?

Thats great Tater..great to hear from u :) we all are doing good...babytobe and Mrs WkJ they have made it.. :):):)
I am in my tww right now..so lets c..i hav got good temp spike so m happy n relaxed too:)
Keep bding as this is the right time ..
hope this is the month fr us Tater!!...GL dear!!Cu soon on Tww

They both did oh wow that is wonderful I saw that babytobe did. It's our turns. Hope it happens soon.

Sure tater! praying for my girls. Hopefully oct is gonna be the lucky month for both of you x Im 11dpo today and scared cuz AF is due in 4 days. Praying it stays away.

BFP is what u have ...in 4 days ull see the actual one on digital....m sure!!

MrsWKJ you wont be seeing AF for awhile just sit back and relax find something to calm your mind until you can get in and get a ultrasound. Pearly where are you at in your cycle? Do you use opks? If you do when do you usually see your surge (morning, noon, or night)? I got mine with FMU and wondering if any one else gets there surge then.

Thanks girls just keeping fx and praying hard.
Yes tater I get my surge with fmu and smu both.

Hey Tater m on my Tww..at 3dpo today and i get my surge with TMU in the mid afternoon from 2-5 so thats when i get it..Mrs WKJ as she said she gets in FMU>.so its perfectly ok if u get it in FMU...and what cd are u at??

Yeah floridasian its my 4th cycle.

Also tater you chart so you'll know you O'd after positive. I spent my first two mont going crazy with opks in the afternoon and evening and never managed to catch my surge. Then from 3rd cycle I used cb digital along with ICs and used fmu or smu for both. And got my positive. I heard so much online that fmu is not recommended but I think there's nothing wrong if fmu was not good we'd be getting positives all month long. Every person is different n have to see what works for them x

Hey ladies, I've been lurking on the thread the past couple of days and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a grad student, been married to DH for over 2 years. We've been TTC since March this year and this is my first month temping. I'm having a rough day as I got my hopes all up this cycle and started to have pain in my right ovary, which happened last time when a cyst ruptured right before my period (probably 8 months ago or so). I'm guessing that you can't have a viable embryo and a ruptured cyst the same cycle so I'm thinking I'm out :( I've been praying my heart out for a little one and have felt like crying all day, so I just wanted to say hi and I appreciate that there's a community for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->