DPO temping lets share!!

hey dear welcome to this thread!!
how can u say the pain is associated with the ruptured cyst?? I just feel if u ve done the deed right just do not lose hope dear!! wht dpo are u at??
until u get ur periods dnt feel low Fxed for u!!!!

Pearly, thanks for responding! I have had 2 cysts rupture over the past year so I've gotten to know the feeling. I called my dr. and she said most likely that's what it is, but she did say it didn't necessarily mean I am not preg this cycle. I'm 10 dpo today but I caved and tested this morning: BFN. I'm going to wait til AF is due (4 days) to test so at least I can see if my temp drops and maybe save myself another test. How long have you been TTC?

yeah thts a wise thing to do dear..just do no rule out the option of preg or not preg...
so ..actually by the time u miss ur period one should just not create any hope or feel down unless u actually got ur bfp before!!
this is my fourth cycle ttc dear..and I am on my tww right now
at 4 dpo today lets c..how it goes FX for both f us ..keep us updated hw it goes..GL dear!!

yeah thts a wise thing to do dear..just do no rule out the option of preg or not preg...
so ..actually by the time u miss ur period one should just not create any hope or feel down unless u actually got ur bfp before!!
this is my fourth cycle ttc dear..and I am on my tww right now
at 4 dpo today lets c..how it goes FX for both f us ..keep us updated hw it goes..GL dear!!

Pearly,
GL to you too! Today my temp is still high (but I have no idea if that's normal for me, since this is my first month charting). I'm 11dpo and have the sorest boobs I've ever had. If I'm not pregnant, this is going to be a doozie of a visit from AF :( My DH noticed that they looked extra "vein-y" last night--like the veins are darker blue. Could be because they're swollen/sore. I'm also feeling nauseous, but also could be from the Chinese food we ate last night :wacko: I may not be able to hold off until 14dpo to test...do you think it would be worth testing tomorrow if my temps still stay high?

veiny and sore boobs is a good sign. Are your cycles regular if they are you can get an idea of your LP from the day you O'd. Your temps seem good so far :thumbup:

If you want to test early i'd recommend using a very sensitive hpt like frer.

hey dear aspiring mum , as ur temp are up do its really good ur already 11 Dpo do no harm in testing once as mrs WKJ said sore bbs are really good sign just check it once dear fxed for u hon n if at all the test is negative just repeat it once u miss ur period cuz it may happen that positive comes after u miss it period only do do not get disheartened GL dear!!

Temp starting to drop and bfn this morning. :( looks like I may be out.

Hey ladies i am at cd 16 thinking yesterday was my o day and today was a negative opk its looking good. Im gonna do one more opk tomorrow morning, temps are looking good. Hoping for a long cycle or a bfp :) how are you ladies doing?

Temp starting to drop and bfn this morning. :( looks like I may be out.

do not worry hon..as long as its above the coverline its okl...hope AF stays away!!
its like u knw if we have good bding in our fertile period almost like continous we should just be positive abt it in tww..if nt we should take it as 50-50..which will help us in not gettign dissapointed..

so in my case m 50-50..as i couldnt get much chance for contious bding in my fertile week..

next cycle ill try my best to hit the mark

m 6 dpo today and temps are up!!...

FXed for all f us:D

Thats great tater!!! GL for the tww :D

Pearly fx for you as well!!!

pearly is right aspiringmum, as long as temps are up no need to worry :thumbup: I hope they shoot up tomm.

pearly is right aspiringmum, as long as temps are up no need to worry :thumbup: I hope they shoot up tomm.

I can't tell you how much y'all's encouragement means! I REALLY appreciate it--was feeling very down today when I went to church and it seemed like everyone I saw was either expecting or had a baby. I took an OPK last night (no idea why) but it came back as positive...I'm hoping it's not an LH surge before AF comes. I also took an HPT this morning (25miu) and went back later to check on it (not within the 10 min) and saw a VERY faint line (but it was definitely there). I've never seen an evap before (every other test I've taken has been and remained lily white). I've got a pic but it's super blurry which I've attached below. Evap, you think?

GL to everyone else waiting!!

Attachments

• 0 (320×240).jpg
    0 (320×240).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
I see the line but the pic resolution isnt that good so dont know if it has pink color to it. if yes then it looks good. Check again tomm with FMU. GL x

Hey ladies i am at cd 16 thinking yesterday was my o day and today was a negative opk its looking good. Im gonna do one more opk tomorrow morning, temps are looking good. Hoping for a long cycle or a bfp :) how are you ladies doing?

GL Tater!

I can't tell you how much y'all's encouragement means! I REALLY appreciate it--was feeling very down today when I went to church and it seemed like everyone I saw was either expecting or had a baby. I took an OPK last night (no idea why) but it came back as positive...I'm hoping it's not an LH surge before AF comes. I also took an HPT this morning (25miu) and went back later to check on it (not within the 10 min) and saw a VERY faint line (but it was definitely there). I've never seen an evap before (every other test I've taken has been and remained lily white). I've got a pic but it's super blurry which I've attached below. Evap, you think?

Yayyy just check with FMU woww omg another BFP on its way what a lucky month!! GL dear fxed for totally !!!:hugs!!

Yayyy just check with FMU woww omg another BFP on its way what a lucky month!! GL dear fxed for totally !!!:hugs!!

Thanks girls! You really think it might be a BFP??

Yayyayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Congrats hun wowwwwwww:D:D:D:D:D:
so excited for u!!//c dint i say no need to feel down..m so happy fr u !!
Wish a very H&H 9 months ..u nd Mrs WKJ are almost around each other so u guys enjoy a very healthy preg together!!:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->