Dreading another months disappointment testing tommorow

Daydreamer83

Reaction score
So, I'm at the end of the TWW. Cycle day 27. (28 in the morning when I plan to test). I ovulated on day 13, confirmed by follicle tracking scan and blood tests. So, I did have sore boobs but it has eased off :(. I have been feeling sick, almost like I'm so hungry but I know I'm not. I've had period like cramps that make me think oh god the periods coming, but the cramps only last like 10 mins then go. I absolutely hate testing, I hate facing the disappointment of having a BFN, after so many month's (2 years) of trying. My Christmas wish, let's hope it comes true, will let u all know tomorrow. P. S. This is my first month on clomid.

I am feeling the same! I dont know when I ovulated but last month i had a 28 day cycle so going off that it would of been around the 8th-10th. I did get an outbreak of spots in line with this but thats all i can go off.

we DTD loads around that time and so i thought there could be a good chance this month, but i have been testing and now have no hope whatsoever. I keep telling myself it could be too early but seeing them BFN are the worst.

When will you test? I will have everything crossed for you x

Good luck for testing!
I feel the same. Over 18 months TTC. I had a hycosy 2 weeks ago showing up a blocked tube. My FSH levels are on the high side of normal acording to the doc I saw & my AMH levels are low.
I'm praying the hycosy might have helped things this month but I'm not feeling too hopefull after all my recent results.
My af is due anytime around now & I'm going to test Saturday if it hadn't arrived by then. I feel so low each month just wish I wasnt due af so close to xmas as if its a BFN I'm just gna have to try push it to the back of my mind which will be so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->