Dream Interpretation (now with rune casting)!

Following! I'll post if I have a good one, I get some crazy ass dreams. But I've been sleeping like poop lately, so no dreams for me.

Welcome, ladies! I look forward to getting some new ones soon! :thumbup:

I had a dream last night that was kind of crazy. Maybe I will try to see how much I can remember and try to analyze it later. But it's pretty fragmented.

I had this really weird dream a week or so ago, and its ingrained in my head, I'm gunna put in in spoilers though, because it's kind of gross

It starts off with me in the downstairs half bath at my parents house and a really bad contraction that had be crying out in pain...but just one and then I go lay down and fall asleep. I wake up and its the middle of the night, I feel like I have to poop so I go back into the bathroom and sit down then relieve myself and a huge gush of blood and something comes out (it was so graphic, I don't wanna be too specific) I'm thinking I pooped...nope I look down and I see arms...and start freaking out. My sister is the only one awake, my husband is at work (in the middle of the night...not likely haha) so I'm calling for her and she cracks the door open and there I am with my pants around my ankles crying and holding this tiny little baby that looks almost like a doll... baby is fully clothed. I ask her to take him so I can clean up! And the whole time I'm worrying my husband will be mad I didn't tell him I was in labor...it ended with me cuddling a more realistic looking baby on the couch

I had this really weird dream a week or so ago, and its ingrained in my head, I'm gunna put in in spoilers though, because it's kind of gross

It starts off with me in the downstairs half bath at my parents house and a really bad contraction that had be crying out in pain...but just one and then I go lay down and fall asleep. I wake up and its the middle of the night, I feel like I have to poop so I go back into the bathroom and sit down then relieve myself and a huge gush of blood and something comes out (it was so graphic, I don't wanna be too specific) I'm thinking I pooped...nope I look down and I see arms...and start freaking out. My sister is the only one awake, my husband is at work (in the middle of the night...not likely haha) so I'm calling for her and she cracks the door open and there I am with my pants around my ankles crying and holding this tiny little baby that looks almost like a doll... baby is fully clothed. I ask her to take him so I can clean up! And the whole time I'm worrying my husband will be mad I didn't tell him I was in labor...it ended with me cuddling a more realistic looking baby on the couch

So I'm actually at my doctor's office in the waiting room, so I don't have my book!

But I can tell you that when a pregnant woman has a dream about giving birth, it doesn't usually mean much more than you're really anticipating the event, and you're probably very nervous about it. Especially since it's your first. You miiight be worried about your husband either not being there physically, or that you're worried he might not be able to support you the way you need emotionally. You could be worried about everything that could go wrong. Maybe a premie as your dream suggests, but you could also just be worried that your birth won't go the way you plan.

In all people, you or your partner giving birth signifies a new beginning. Maybe you got a new job, or a new home. Or maybe something else in your life is changing.

In your case, I think that's literal!

(Pretty good for no book!)

I dreamed about people turning into zombies! I think most of my dreams have to do with the last thing I was thinking about and last night I heard Conan Obrien make a joke about the Walking Dead show right before bed, so I think that's why zombies were on my mind. :coffee:

I had 3 dreams last night that I can remember: 2 are pretty much the same thing just different locations, and 1 is different.

The first 2 dreams had to do with me being around my family. We are all just hanging out talking and stuff, then out of nowhere, I break down and start telling them how I feel. Like I start screaming at them and telling every single one of them the truth about their lives, and how they make feel. After I am done I storm out crying and in both locations it is raining outside when I leave. One locations is my mom's house, the other is a restaurant.

The next dream has to do with my baby. In my dream I am holding her and playing with her, but everytime I am holding her she ends up slipping from my hands like butter and falls to the floor. Everytime I cry because I am worried she got hurt, but she is always smiling after I pick her up.

I had 3 dreams last night that I can remember: 2 are pretty much the same thing just different locations, and 1 is different.

The first 2 dreams had to do with me being around my family. We are all just hanging out talking and stuff, then out of nowhere, I break down and start telling them how I feel. Like I start screaming at them and telling every single one of them the truth about their lives, and how they make feel. After I am done I storm out crying and in both locations it is raining outside when I leave. One locations is my mom's house, the other is a restaurant.

I think the first part of your dreams is really just your subconscious releasing all the negative things you can't or won't say in waking life. Rain in dreams can mean multiple things. If you felt sorrow over the rain, it indicates that someone is really raining on your parade in real life. If you felt better once you got out into the rain, it symbolizes a positive release of negative emotion. Like you just let go of something bad.

The next dream has to do with my baby. In my dream I am holding her and playing with her, but everytime I am holding her she ends up slipping from my hands like butter and falls to the floor. Everytime I cry because I am worried she got hurt, but she is always smiling after I pick her up.

It sounds like you're concerned about what sort of parent you'll be. Dropping you baby in a dream usually indicates that you feel anxiety that you might not be a good parent, or -- if your child is already born -- it could mean you feel guilt over not being the perfect parent. I think the fact that she's smiling means that you'll be okay, and that part of your subconscious recognizes that everything is going to be just fine. You'll be a great mom.

I think the first part of your dreams is really just your subconscious releasing all the negative things you can't or won't say in waking life. Rain in dreams can mean multiple things. If you felt sorrow over the rain, it indicates that someone is really raining on your parade in real life. If you felt better once you got out into the rain, it symbolizes a positive release of negative emotion. Like you just let go of something bad.

I think someone is raining on my parade for sure, damn haters!! lol Fuck them!!

It sounds like you're concerned about what sort of parent you'll be. Dropping you baby in a dream usually indicates that you feel anxiety that you might not be a good parent, or -- if your child is already born -- it could mean you feel guilt over not being the perfect parent. I think the fact that she's smiling means that you'll be okay, and that part of your subconscious recognizes that everything is going to be just fine. You'll be a great mom.

This made me teary, Thx, I just want to be a good mom.

Your interpretations are brilliant, GP! Only got to look at mine now, and there is a lot of truth and sense in it. I know you say it would be easy for others to do, but I've even done a little training on dream interpretation and I don't find it particularly 'easy', so I do think you have a knack for it! You may have inspired me to read the book I think I bought on dream interpretation though...

Last night I had a very long and complicated dream. I'll try to summarize.. haha. It started off with this old drama teacher I had in high school who I hated, and she was chewing me out about something and at one point grabbed my arm really hard and I went off on her and beat the snot out of her. At one point I bit her nose. Very odd. Then I ran away because I knew I was going to get in trouble, so there was a lot of running and hiding from people, and this random guy who had witnessed the fight was with me helping me. Some of the people who were chasing me burned down my house which killed my parents, and I knew it was them because they were speaking about it in french and in my dream I spoke french and knew what they were saying. (I don't though). Part of that involved my parents being hoarders and having lots of old papers in their house. Which is not them at all, they are very clean! Then they kidnapped the guy who was helping me and I had to go and save him. They had him locked in a room, but he was a werewolf, and I had to turn into a werewolf to save him. (Which comes from the fact that I binged watched like 3 episodes of Being Human on Scifi, which has werewolves in it.) The End.

Last night I had a very long and complicated dream. I'll try to summarize.. haha. It started off with this old drama teacher I had in high school who I hated, and she was chewing me out about something and at one point grabbed my arm really hard and I went off on her and beat the snot out of her. At one point I bit her nose. Very odd. Then I ran away because I knew I was going to get in trouble, so there was a lot of running and hiding from people, and this random guy who had witnessed the fight was with me helping me. Some of the people who were chasing me burned down my house which killed my parents, and I knew it was them because they were speaking about it in french and in my dream I spoke french and knew what they were saying. (I don't though). Part of that involved my parents being hoarders and having lots of old papers in their house. Which is not them at all, they are very clean! Then they kidnapped the guy who was helping me and I had to go and save him. They had him locked in a room, but he was a werewolf, and I had to turn into a werewolf to save him. (Which comes from the fact that I binged watched like 3 episodes of Being Human on Scifi, which has werewolves in it.) The End.

Holy crap. *cracks fingers and gets started*

First of all, if you get into a fight in your dream, it can mean that you have two warring aspects or points of view within yourself that you need to resolve. Additionally, if someone abuses you, it could mean you're accusing yourself of something. If you're the one fighting, it could mean you've got a lot of extra energy you should be putting towards something else in your waking life. If you know the person you're fighting with, it could also just be a reflection of animosity between the two of you. (I had a dream last night about something similar with some bullies I had in school. Sometimes we just don't quite get over these feelings. I think in my case it's because we never understood why there was animosity, or never resolved it. Maybe it's the same for you?) Biting is universally a symbol of hostility and aggression, in dreaming and in wakefulness. The nose is a weird one. The book says that breaking a nose in a dream is a bad omen of things to come in real life? I think maybe your dream may be telling you to keep your temper in check, or bad things will happen. Are you, perhaps, prone to hormonal anger?

Being hunted by something or someone is the most common type of nightmare. Some think it's an instinctual fear left over from primal times when we were hunted and eaten by animals much bigger than us. Is there anything about your pursuers that reminds you of something in yourself or something in your waking life? This one's harder to pin down. Perhaps they represent an abhorrence for violence, or maybe they represent you feeling guilty over something.

If you're running away from a murder in your dreams, but you didn't commit it, it can symbolize or depict something you feel threatened about in waking life.

Alternatively: Death, much like birth, can symbolize new beginnings in dreams. A fresh start, or a change. Death in a dream symbolizes the end of one phase of life and the beginning of another. When our parents die in dreams, it's really shocking! But it's actually a normal healthy sign that you're gaining independence from them. This, coupled with the fact that your parents' house was messy (when in reality, it's very clean), is a way of... elevating yourself to their level. It lets you look at them not as superior, but as people who could be your equals instead. That you're an adult, too. And that you're ready to stand on your own. In your case, I think it's your mind's way of processing that the phase in which you were a daughter is coming to an end, and now you will become a strong mother.

I think all the werewolf stuff comes from the show. :haha: But it could also represent that you're ready to change to become who you want to be and do what you need to do.

Haha, awesome! You managed to make some sense out of that. I haven't been too hormonal and ragey yet, maybe it's a warning it's about to start!

Stalking this thread. How fun!!! Love your interpretations GP, can't wait til I have a dream!!

Okay here is my dream.
I was at a local diner eating tacos. And saw my best friend,(who just moved away) a girl who I associate with(drives me nuts we used to be closer), my favorite grandpa who passed away and a blue eyed/red haired girl toddler (who I don't know) eating there. I walked up and said hi and then went to leave. I got to the door then walked back and gave my grandpa a hug. Then I woke up.

Okay here is my dream.
I was at a local diner eating tacos. And saw my best friend,(who just moved away) a girl who I associate with(drives me nuts we used to be closer), my favorite grandpa who passed away and a blue eyed/red haired girl toddler (who I don't know) eating there. I walked up and said hi and then went to leave. I got to the door then walked back and gave my grandpa a hug. Then I woke up.

Dreams about friends or acquaintances tend to highlight the feelings you have about them in waking life. They might also represent your wisdom or intuition. If they behaved inappropriately, they might be representative of parts of your personality that you're rejecting or denying. If they behaved like they didn't know you or ignored you, then this could be indicative of low self-confidence. They could also mean you're trying too hard to make a friendship work, or that the friendship is one-sided.

Dreaming of a relative who has passed on is really common, especially if they passed away fairly recently. It's usually your mind transitioning from actually having them in your world to making them into memories. Grandparents, in particular, usually are a comforting presence in dreams. Some people believe it means you've inherited some of their wisdom.

Children you don't know appearing in your dreams are usually representations of your own inner-child. Maybe it was trying to tell you to take a lighter, fresher, more innocent approach to life, or maybe it was telling you you're all work and no play. It could also mean that you want to run away from some of the responsibilities or situations you've got in life.

All in all, the feeling I get from your dream is that you're feeling a little stressed about everything you've got going on in your life right now. I think your dream may be telling you to make time with hubs and friends to have fun. You're a smart girl who has people who loves her, and you need to make more time for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->