Drinking Games

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
Do you ever play em with your OH/friends? What do you play?

The only ones I can think of are drink while you think and i've never. Need some new ideas :dohh:

There was one we used to play when we were a bit younger with cards. Start by having a big selection of drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic) and an empty pint glass on the table. You take it in turns to turn over a card and if its red you take a sip and if its black you don't. The first person to turn over an ace chooses a spirit, the second person to turn over an ace chooses the mixer, third person to turn over an ace mixes the drink in the pint glass with the previous two people's drink choices then the poor sod who turns over the last ace has to down the drink!

We've had some pretty nasty mixes before like midori with chocolate milkshake :sick: or taboo with cream soda but its all part of the fun! :)

Ping Pong - Each person says ping in turn and it someone chooses to say pong it changed the direction you are pinging in but if someone continues saying ping the wrong way they have to drink 2 fingers

Ring of Fire - played with a pack of cards, each card means a different thing (like you have to drink so many fingers of your drink, or you go around the group naming cars until someone can't think of one and they have to drink, things like that). I can never remember the rules though, haven't played in ages. Played a game similar to it called Hitler a few months ago but I was too drunk to remember the rules (which means the game worked really well :haha:)

21 - going round the group counting up to 21 (so first person says 1, next person says 2 and so on) and whoever says 21 has to drink and then make up a rule like from now on instead of saying the number 5 you have to say big floppy donkey dick.

Haven't played any games in a while though, might have to have a white trash party soon and play some.

I played 3 Man....once and only once. BIG mistake! :dohh:

we play jenga,
get a selection of drinks, alcoholic & non
for every block pulled out, that person picks a shot of what ever spirit & it gets put in a pint glass..

keep going until it gets knocked down, who ever knocks it down has to drink that pint.. xx

Sacrifice your Cornflakes box, or a similar cardboard cereal box, and tear off the flaps on the top, so
you have a tall topless cereal box. Make sure you've taken out the cereal! Now place the box
ceremoniously in the middle of the room, on the floor. People are likely to topple over in this game
so clear the immediate area, especially if you've got breakables. Let the fun begin!
Each member of the party, in any order, must come forward and bend over to pick up the box with
their TEETH. Only their feet may touch the floor. Only their mouth may touch the box. No other
support may be used. They can bend over in anyway they wish. The first round is incredibly easy,
and will give everyone a good start.
Now cut or tear off an inch from the top of the box so it is that much shorter, and start again.
“Stiffies” normally fall over on the second go. Flexible friends can go as low as you like. The glory
goes to the last player able to pick the box up, frequently just an inch high box!

2 shots of what ever drink between each go.

I bsacially played every drinking game you could while I was in college. If there was a drinking game, I probably played it. :drunk:

Proof: About three weeks into freshman year, I was given the fantastic nickname "a-LUSH-a" (obviously a parody of Alicia). :drunk: The other college nickname I had was "Squeaks" but we don't really need to discuss the origin of that one... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->