Drooling?

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So LeeAnne has been drooling a TON...like...gross amounts its everywhere...could this be from something? I know they drool when they teeth but shes only 6 weeks old, seems to young to be teething!

Hannah's always been a drooler, apparently some babies just have more spit than others and don't know what to do with it :shrug: :rofl:

she blows nasty spit bubbles..ewwy..i had her laying on my chest this evening and when i took her off i had a huuuuuuuuuuuge gross drool spot :rofl:

violets is 13 weeks and she too is dribbling and blowing frothy bubbles, shes also been chewing on her hand lots (if she could fit her whole fist in she would!) ive lost count of the times people said 'shes teething' , i think its just that shes discovered her mouth!!
yesterday her dad was holding her just above his head in the opticians and got splatted in the face with a lot of drool!! was sooooo funny!! :)
all her tops are soaked through around the neck everyday now..

some babies are just more of droolers than others :)

she blows nasty spit bubbles..ewwy..i had her laying on my chest this evening and when i took her off i had a huuuuuuuuuuuge gross drool spot :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: it doesn't get much better I'm afraid :rofl:

we get this alot. bethany now wears a bib most of the time as it made her lil neck a bit sore :(.

Niamh started at 2 months and hasn't stopped :rofl:

Alyssa's a drooler and creator of spit bubbles too :rofl: Welcome to the spit squad :rofl:
x

Allison blows bubbles but she rarley drools, Im glad she doesnt lol

Elyse only drools when I have her on my chest.. figures, let's drool on mom's boobs/collar bone/etc right!!

Imogen does this alot too, started around the same time as your LO, she ends up soaking so she also wears a bib for most of the day!

Toju has alwats been a big drooler and when he's teething we go through tons of bibs a day.

I have a major drooler on my hands! It's everywhere and he shoves his fist in his mouth non-stop! what the heck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->