DTD for a 2011 BFP

saysib

Reaction score
Ok, here we go!

AF arrived for me this morning :growlmad: My cycle is usually 32 days, but last month was 30 and this month was 28. Going off that there may still be a chance to get a NY BFP. Fingers crossed and lets hope this group is lucky!

My cycles have been 26, 28 and 29. Im going to start soy tomorrow, slightly stronger than last month. Did you try soy last month?

Looks like we could be on the same cycle then!!

I didnt try soy last cycle, but I'm going to give it a try this month. I've ordered some of that and some OPKs.

I just want to be pregnant already! I'd even planned how I would tell the family this Christmas day by having my daughter open a tshirt with 'I'm going to be a big sister' printed on it, lol

cd1 for me aswell, but i O cd14 , xmas day b 11dpo ? might test xmas day :blush:

Hi honey!!

This month I O'd on cd14 too so I had been sort of thinking along the same lines. Not sure if I could cope with a BFN on Christmas day though?

Hi Honey!

I was going to tell my parents on xmas day too! It's mad how excited you get over something that isn't even there yet! I put so much thought into how I was going to tell my OH too...I was going to put a bun in the oven (with a sign saying "this is a bun" as I know he would think it's a cake!), and get him to go and see what I had in the oven. *sigh* maybe this month!

Last month I did days 3-5 taking 120g, then 6-7 taking 160g, but this month Im going to take a slightly stronger dose of 160 for 3 days, then 200 for 2. I O a bit later on cd17, so Im hoping to bring that forward xx

Hi honey!!

This month I O'd on cd14 too so I had been sort of thinking along the same lines. Not sure if I could cope with a BFN on Christmas day though?

lol no ive just said in my journel , i wnt be testing xmas day :?

Testing on xmas day could be a bad thing....Think I might wait until afterwards. I'd hate to be fed up, or having to put a fake smile on all xmas day.

By the way, my name is Loo. We may as well be on first name terms if we are to get each other through this! :flower:

Hi Loo :hi: I'm Sarah!

No what you mean about having to be fake on Christmas!! I have the whole family at mine so that would be a nightmare, no earlier than boxing day (hopefully) as thats an anticlimax day anyways :lol:

Hi Sarah!
Yea, boxing day sounds good to me too. Could be just the thing we need to make the day less of an anticlimax ;)

Hi ladies!

Cd1 for me too, but if I go by my last cycle (39 days) AF isn't due until 9 January. I am going to take soy this time round and see if I can ovulate any quicker than cd29....

FX for all our NY BFPs!
:dust:

Hi Katie!

Im going to start my soy tomorrow evening. A bit of a tip for soy takers....take them the same time every day, but do it in the evening (I take mine with my tea) as they can bring on headaches, so probably best that way than have a bad head all day. x

Ooh! Im feeling more positive already! Off to bed now as I work shifts, so have to get up at some ungodly hour to go to work. :flower:

im louise xx

wot dy take soy for ? where dy get it frm ?x

I'm taking soy to help me ovulate quicker (cd29 last cycle) - I ordered it from the internet.

Thanks for the tip Loo - gonna start taking mine on Friday x

aww i use to O late when ttc morgan (cd18 and a 38 day cycle :? ) but i now O cd14 x

I'm CD 2 saysib thanks for making us a new group!

TTC month... 9? I'm losing track, no soy for me but I'm expecting my next round with AF smack in between Xmas & NY.

This is a great group so I hope we've made a lucky thread now!
Good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->