Due af on sunday, bfn so far still possible for bfp?? X

Pinkie23

Reaction score
So i am due my monthly on sunday nd done another test last night bfn do we think its still possible to get a bfp as am slowly losin faith despite lots of signs xxx

So i am due my monthly on sunday nd done another test last night bfn do we think its still possible to get a bfp as am slowly losin faith despite lots of signs xxx

hi, im just behind u and due tuesday/ wed im guessing. dont lose faith, its still early to test isnt it. how many dpo are you? im on dpo5. no symtoms to rave about at all...just feel totally normal. chances are if pregn then im not implanted at this stage even...fingers crossed x

Im due on Friday, I'm getting BFNs and wondering the same!

Thats the thing have lots of signs nd not in my head real pains in stomach and head ackes my fingers r crossed for us im guessin we shud just wait nd see but sooo hard not to test every bloody day, r u gettin any symptons acaseofyou xxx

Hi Pinkie. I do have symptoms but they are symptoms of AF as well so I'm not reading into them. Tender breasts, nausea, heartburn, unbelievably tired.

When I was pregnant before (ended in MC) after the day af was due I felt completely different. I had severe breast pain and (sorry if TMI) soreness and tenderness in cervix/vagina. Even though it was my first pregnancy i just knew - there was no mistaking it - I had never felt anything like it before. So if AF doesn't show up on friday and those feelings start again I'll allow myself to get excited.

Good luck to you x

Hi ladies am also due friday and in the same boat! have tested and only got BFN ! but im still telling myself theres stil time for that little BFP to pop up !! I also think I had IB but im not sure and havent the foggiest when to test after it either !! lol.

good luck though ladies !! xx

defo do acaseof you fingers r so tightly crossed for us all lol, summerlily im hopin no news is good news for us as somepeople dont get any signs let me no how u all get on this weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->