Due April 09 - UK

Hi Shinnin_star, forgot to add my :bfp: it was 26/07/08.

Hi Lu28 - I've gotta sort the health insurance out too, hard trying to work out if it covers you for much, told by GP that will still have a big bill at the end of it!

and abig :hugs: to everyone.

hello buddies! :)
I got my first BFP on 1st August
My due date should be 16 April 2009
and my first GP appointment is on Monday 11 Aug! can't wait!

CONGRATULATIONS, curiosa. Nice to see you over here hunni, good luck and happy healthy nine months!

hi sheepy - yes just need to figure out what, if anything, health insurance will cover, otherwise I might just go public and get it all for free! I know someone who's with VHI and was told 260 up front and 100 for each scan but that's with. I'm with Vivas so not sure what the situation is with them.

I'm from the US but I hope I can still join you ladies. :) I got my BFP on Aug 6, my EDD is April 17, and my first doc appt. is Aug 29. :happydance:

Hey mellllly and journey, Congratulations, sorry for getting you both to move over, but I knew I'd get confused talking to all mums on two threads hehe and seeing as it was my fault for putting it in the wrong place to start with!

So Mellllly, when did you get your bfp's and whens your next appointments, anyone got scan dates yet? Journey your more than welcome I only put UK on there without reaslising tbh! So I'll add your info to front page.

Welcome to both of you!

Love & Hugs

I know I must be mad but I set up my first apt with the consultant at the hospital, I just couldn't wait for 12 weeks. I know it'll cost more but anything for a bit of peace of mind. They were happy to book me in for an early scan (always are when you are paying for it) but it would have to be next week as the consultant was on holiday after then. I've my apt on the 12th so I'll barely be 7 weeks so can they tell anything at that stage??

Well they'll be a heart beat and be able to check approx dates so I'd go for it if i cld, wouldn't like to hazzard a guess on the price mind! so thats the 12 of august, wow, i'll pop it in on front page!

i am due on April 3rd.. Just getting my head around it all as this will be our first!!

So hard to keep it to ourselves!!

I have got my booking appointment tomorrow - so fingers crossed everything goes ok!

Hey!! BFP 28.7.08 First vaginal scan 17.8.08

Hugs!!

Hey mellllly and journey, Congratulations, sorry for getting you both to move over, but I knew I'd get confused talking to all mums on two threads hehe and seeing as it was my fault for putting it in the wrong place to start with!

So Mellllly, when did you get your bfp's and whens your next appointments, anyone got scan dates yet? Journey your more than welcome I only put UK on there without reaslising tbh! So I'll add your info to front page.

Welcome to both of you!

Love & Hugs

I got my BFP on the 29th July, I had a doctors appointment on the 31st July.
Now just waiting for the midwife to call me, I might get an early scan done privately though, just to make sure everything is ok!

xx

ohh lots of pregnancy buddies!! nice to see you here girls! congrats for your :bfp:s :happydance::happydance:

HI sazza121 nice to meet you! details all added in. Let us know when you have your appointment through.
Mellllly all added in, so you've had your first app, are you waiting for you scan gate!
Hey Lu, curiosa; how you both feeling and hi all march mummies, who pop over, must pop over to visit you soon.
littlebee hows the lack of symptoms going? hope your feeling bit more condfident hunni!
Have I forgotton anyone?
I'm ok, as mentioned all my symptoms seem to have disapeared. lets hope sickness doesn't come back with a vengeance! LOL but all in the name of baby! Tooke the other kids to chessington yesterday and other than being a sweaty mare I wasn't too exhausted which I was worried about considering how I'd felt when we went to the zoo last week!

hehe must be very tiring taking care of kids, especially when they go to places they like and are really excited! :rofl:

I think my ab pains have finally settled, which is nice cause I had some pretty painful pains around ~12-15PO... I had some pains in the afternoon for a few days and now it's mostly just weirdness, not much pain. Or perhaps I'v just gotten used to it! I'm not complaining about the lack of symptoms - I'm glad!! :happydance:

Hi girls! My only symptom at the moment is ridiculous tiredness, really struggling at work at the moment, just want to sleep! How are the rest of you girls doing?

Good morning ladies (well, it's morning here - probably around lunchtime for most of you!)

I feel good today, slightly bloated and still a bit of niggly pain/discomfort on my right side. It was a sharp pain when I woke up yesterday but now it seems to be going away. I freaked out DH as I was (and still am) scared of having an ectopic but hopefully everything is fine.

I can't believe I have to wait 4 weeks before I can even talk to a doctor! And they tell you nothing, like no one said I should be taking a prenatal vitamin (which I've been taking for 2 months) or folic acid (which I've been taking since last October). I was slightly anemic last year so I was also taking iron pills, which helped a lot. This is the most important time to be taking folic acid (actually you should take it before you get pregnant) but not everyone knows that. Sigh...thank God for the Internet! :happydance:

oh yeah, thank god you got all that info from the net, Journey!! I'd been to see my GP before stopping BCP so he'd already put me on folic acid... and I started taking pregnancy multivitamins 2 months ago. :happydance:

I'm feeling ok. Actually feel less pregnant now than I did before :bfp:! :rofl: we'll see how it goes eh...

Yeh just waiting for scan date!

I have slightly sore breasts at the moment, no sickness - have had funny tummy though due to a stomach bug. I feel very tired but thats about it really! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->