Due April 09 - UK

Hello!!I had a bad wake up this morning...nausea and diarrhea (sorry TMI) that fortunately didn't last long! I'm now sitting on my couch watching tv and being bored. I wish tomorrow I'll be better. Hugs

Hey everyone I am from the US not the UK but theres no one from the US that I can find looking for a pregnancy buddy or as me and my friend who is pregnant but already for months call it our belly buddies. I was just wondering if i could be added at least till I find someone from the US.
Hi Kelly - I'm from the US too. Welcome! :)

Well, my AF is officially late - LOL! I got my BFP so early that I was kinda worried it wasn't really real, you know? Sounds kinda silly but now that there's no :witch: I guess I really am pregnant! Unlike the last time, I haven't taken any HPTs since the second day. I haven't had any symptoms, just a few twinges here and there and my nipples are slightly sore. I'm actually looking forward to morning sickness so I at least FEEL pregnant. Right now, it doesn't feel real yet. :(

Shinin Star, I just KNEW I was having a girl the first time. Had her full name picked out and everything. Both hubby and I were positive we were having a girl. Then, on the day of my scan to find out the sex, I all of a sudden thought, what if it's a boy? I BET it's a boy. And sure enough, it was!

Journey - I know what you mean about it feeling real now that AF was late, I was exactly the same! I refused to move over to the First Tri section from TTC until she was late just in case it was a chemical pg!

I'm still very very tired and feel quesy every now and then but certainly not as bad as I know some girls are. My only other thing at the moment is a slight tugging sensation down where I assume my womb is! Very odd and not painful but a bit uncomfortable, I've had it for the last few days. I'm assuming its just stretching pains and not worrying about it. It's very odd but I can constantly feel my womb area now if you know what I mean - it's not necessarily painful but I'm just always aware of it. Other than that I"m fine!

Good luck with the scan tomorrow Sheepy!!!

Thanks Lu28, I'm all excited but nervous at the same time. They said I should have a full bladder but didn't say how much to drink. Anyone any idea how much water I should drink? (I thought it would be an internal scan rather than a tummy one - but maybe they don't do that all the time on early scans)

If it's internal they advise you to have an empty bladder if it's a tummy one they advise a full bladder, but don't worry you don't have to be on the brink of weeing yourself. LOL

Best of luck for tomorrow, my dp is actually considering paying out for a scan at eight weeks, (yippee!) I'm not gonna go on abt it cos intially he said "phffff, no way we can wait like everyone else." Lol but now he can't wait either so he's considering paying out for one. hehe! We'll see.

I dunno why I think it's a girl it's weird, but I always felt my son wld be a boy and he was, can't explain. I think it's the intial feeling before you've thought abt it too much, but time will tell an we're not gonna find out the sex so be a whole eight months, haha!

Thanks Shinning_star, I bet you convince him to get the scan! I have absolutely no patience...I'm terrible. I'll make sure I have a bottle of water about an hour before I go in, hopefully that will be enough.

Can anyone else not stop eating!???

OMG - Just had KFC followed by 2! Yes 2! Krispy Kreme donuts! Regretting it now though :-S

I am having a private early scan on Saturday - yippey! £50 for the pleasure of it! Cant wait! Can you see the heartbeat? I will be 7 weeks 1 day xx

I'll have one in 5 days too!! I don't know if we can see anything there...but please keep me informed on your result!!

I'm feeling all left out now without an early scan!!! Think we're going to wait until the 12 week stage..... Did (another!) hpt this morning though and for the first time the result line was darker than the control line!!!:happydance:

Good luck with the scan today sheepy, let us know what you can see!

Shining Star, would you mind adding 15 October as the date for my first hospital appt? Thanks!

Good luck Sheepy!

Lu, I took another HPT this morning too b/c I just don't feel pregnant at all. The result line turned dark in about 2 secs, before the control line even came up! I just wish I had at least ONE symptom, besides no :witch: and :bfp:. I'll probably be regretting I said that in a couple of weeks! :rofl:

Journey, my line appeared before the control line too, I was so excited!!! God how sad is that!:blush:

Hi all, had my scan today, I've never been so excited and scared in my life! My blood pressure is apparently high 140/86 (doesn't mean much to me) which I have to keep an eye on but I would put it down to me being like a cat on a hot tin roof whilst waiting to be seen!

Had my scan, and yep he (eventually) found a heartbeat. He was searching for ages and I was petrified, I kept saying can you see a heartbeat and he said "that's what I'm looking for" but he got it in the end. I had a tummy scan rather than internal, maybe that's why it was harder. I didn't actually see a hearbeat on the baby as such, it was shown by underneath the main picture like a little sound wave- is this normal?

Still consultant confirmed he'd found a heartbeat so I guess that's all that matters. I had a slight browny discharge when wiped this morning (gone now) so I was more worried than normal but they didn't seem worried by it at all.

Next date for the diary is 18/09/08 - will get another scan then so can hopefully see more than a blob then!

Glad it all went well Sheepy!!! I think my first scan will be around the time of 18 Sept too, I'll be around 12 weeks then:happydance:

sheepy, glad to hear the scan went well! It's strange that they did a normal scan so early on in the pregnancy. But at least he found your little one and the heartbeat so all is well! hurrah! :happydance:

Hi Buddies.

I got my 3rd :bfp: on 12th August.

My EDD should be 13 April 2009.

Im having my booking in app today. Wed 13th Aug.

Loook forward to chatting with you all.

Victoria x x

:happydance:Congrats on you BFP Victoria and welcome to the group!

Congrats Victoria and welcome!

Sheepy, I'm glad your scan went well! :happydance:

Well hi Hannah - since you're due in April you can be buddies with us!

I'm STILL waiting for symptoms - ANY symptom so I can at least FEEL pregnant! :hissy:

Your lucky then i haven't had any extreme ones such as morning sickness, but serve heartburn bloating( i look as if i'm about 5 months lol) and the sorest boobs ever!! Hard to sleep, as i can only on my side:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->