Due April 09 - UK

Hey can I join my due date 12/04/2009 fingers crossed sooooo tightly:happydance:

I've had no symptoms yet at all, I've had dull ache like AF coming but that's it. I shouldn't complain but you kinda want some symptoms to make it feel real. The other weird thing is that I'm actually losing weight but I can probably put that down to the zero alcohol and also the mad stressing I've been doing!

I have actually lost my appetite! Not sure if it's cause the little one is interfering with my digestive tract, but I feel full quite quickly so I'm actually eating less than usual! :rofl:
I'm not complaining cause I'm sure I'll put on weight later on!

Can I join please. i am due 7th April 09. Got my BFP on 29th July on holiday in Italy xx

Hello all :wave:

Ang: welcome hunni to april09 babies. Congratulations on your :bfp: and what a place to find out, how romantic! Look forward to hearing more about you and your pregnancy! Be sure to let us know your important dates
hopeful: Your obviously worried hunni, best of luck and loadsa sticky baby glu! Can you remember when you got your :bfp: and let us know as soon as you get any dates you wanna share and I'll pop it on the front page!

Curiosa: Glad your pains have died down, I now what you mean about appetite, for some reason I've not been too hungry to be honest. How is tempura chan doing? hehe!

sheepy99: well not so bad about not symptoms, but I can completely relate, my symptoms died down this week and I was getting terrified. LOL

Lu28: Tiredness, oh yes, it is soo tiring, I have been sleeping for about ten hours at night plus a two-three hour kip! LOL I honestly don't know how I worked in the first few months of my first pregnancy, my heart goes out to you! Are you taking any extra pregnancy vitammins, I think they can kinda help, but other than that, lol call in sick or go hme early hehe!

Journey: 4 weeks until you even see a doctor, well at least I got to see a doc within a few days! It's the midwives that seem few and far between!

Mellllly: Hail to the sore heavy boobies, LOL god they ache don't they. I've had a bit of a funny tummy too, not sure if a 'thing' or to do with pregnancy! Hope you get your scan date through soon!

Not sure where little bee or flitty have gotten too, hope all is well girlies!

As for me, well I'm very tired, boobs still ache and the nausea and indigestion has returned! LOL I have ocasional twangs downin my tummy, but I think it's all normal.
Midwife phoned yesterday saying I have an appointmen at local childs centre on 15 September where she'll sort out our scan date, I hope that means they can get a scan date within a few weeks cos I'll be eleven weeks by appointment date. I've also got an appointment with it would seem another midwife on 1 September and my docs surgery, as doc said he wanted me to see someone every four weeks due to ds being big baby and my high bp towards end of his pregancy! Doctor told me that I would get my scan date sent through to me, so I am completly confused as to who's care I'm under???

Anyway gonna go now, cos gotta go have myshower and get ready to take the kids swimming.

Love and Hugs xxxxxx

yay, nice to see more April-mummies :)

Ang, where in Italy were you? I come from Italy :)

Shinin_star - I'm thinking you might end up getting double the care! :rofl: Wouldn't that be great!?

Tempura-chan is doing well. I am very happy that I was able to eat all my lovely Japanese food last night! I think I got a twinge of nausea this morning, but it might have been cause my stomach was really empty... I don't eat much breakfast and sometimes I forget alltogether, so my bad. :blush:

ok I went into the 2st trimester Bump Pictures' thread cause I wanted to see approximately how big my bump will be like when I go on holiday in October... wow so many girls at 10/12 weeks have a much SMALLER belly than I have now, and I'm only just 4 wks pregnant! Kinda depressing really... :sad1:. Hope my belly does get too big... :wacko:

aww, curiosa I'm sure your bump will be fine! My belly is bigger than most peoples, I wouldn't say I'm a big person but i do have an extra tyre left over from my ds. I posted a picture up in first tri bumps, and some people and biggish at this stage. I think alot of it is water rention, so not to woarry am syre won't be too huge
hugs xxxx

hi all,

Booking appointment went well (cept the receptionist didnt book me in for an hour slot so i have to go back in two weeks for my blood tests!).

The midwife has said that i will be having shared care with the hospital and that she would refer me. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a date through for the 12 week scan.. Probably depends on hospitals I guess but just can't wait!

Feeling really well at the moment, only symptom is extreme tiredness!! But only 6wks+1!!

Take care all xx

Shining_Star, I'm just feeling a bit fat, even though I'm not that big either (size 12) I've always had a rounded belly.... I wonder whether starting off with an extra layer of fat makes the bump bigger in the end or not... who knows!

sazza, hope you get your appointment through soon.
I'm waiting to see my GP for the first time on Monday and then I'll find out how it all works.

awww a size 12 bless you, bet you'll have a lovely neat bump. I'm not sure abt whether it affects the size in he end, i know I started really showing at abt 11 weeks before, And I had a flat tummy then! I cld prob fob off mine as a bump lol, but i know it all just water!
Sazza great things went well at app, I think I'll be having shared care, as I seem to have two appointments with two different midwives. I get the impression you generally get an appointment around 12 weeks no matter where.

Love & Hugs

I was thinking of posting a pic of how I am now to compare later on - I'm size 12 too and quite tall (5'10") so I've been told it might take ages for me to show, not sure if that's true. I want a bump!!!:hissy:

Last time around I was a 10-12 (only 5'7) and I was well into my second tri before I started wearing maternity pants. I never did have a huge bump (but it was cute!) This time, I'm a little bigger and my belly is a little fuller than before. I'm in no hurry to start showing - I don't want to have to tell people until I'm good and ready!

LOL well i posted my up and it's taking all my will power not to take it off of there, it looks so huge! LOL BUT I will leave it on there, be nice to compare it in a few months. That one thing I was glad I did was to take regular pictures!

I might try the toilet roll sheet challenge and measure with my toilet roll how many sheets I am before and as we go along!

I'm here...always in lab ...working...I want vacation!!!!

Hey everyone I am from the US not the UK but theres no one from the US that I can find looking for a pregnancy buddy or as me and my friend who is pregnant but already for months call it our belly buddies. I was just wondering if i could be added at least till I find someone from the US.

kellysays2u; Your more than welcome, it just says Uk as a matter of course, I didn't know what to entitle the thread at the time.
Just give us your due dates when you got your :bfp: if you can remember and any up and coming events appoint you want to let us know about.

Well ladies I think I'm having a craving, LOL I've suddenly a need for chees and onion walkers crisps, now not generally being a crisp eater, this is a bit unusual! The latest I have a feeling I'm having a girl, weird, but just think so? hmmm we'll see I'm usually wrong. haha! Not so worried abt there being two now think it was just an initial panic suddenly set in!
Hope every body is well, I'm still feeling stick and am a bit concenred of sudden period pains coming in, as not had period type pains yet, only muscular pains, so am hoping it's all ok?

I've finally started to get a few mild symptoms today so feeling happier! My BB's have starting aching a little and also I felt nauseous when trying to find meat for the Sunday roast. I walked round 2 different supermarkets but every bit of meat I looked at made me feel queesy.. didn't connect it at the time!

Emotions are still up and down but feeling more positive at the moment... just need to hold out till my appointment on Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->