Due April 09 - UK

Well ladies, I have very sad news. I went into preterm labor over the weekend and ended up delivering my baby, but he was stillborn. He was perfectly formed and beautiful. I am so devastated and heartbroken.

Anyway, I won't be hanging around, not sure what my future plans are. It looks as though I have an incompetent cervix, even though I was able to deliver my first son with no problems. I wish the rest of you a safe and healthy pregnancy.

I am soo sorry to heat that my thoughts are with you hun! x

:sadangel: Thoughts and prayers with you and the family journey, so sorry to hear your sad news. :sadangel:

so sorry to hear that journey. thinking of you.:hug:

So sorry to hear that hun, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. :hugs: x

:hug::hug: So sorry to hear that journey - my heart goes out to you

I wish everyone a happy and warm X-mas!! Lots of joy and happiness!
Hugs!

MERRY
CHRISTMAS
GIRLIES

oh & btw, my 28 week appointment is 14th of jann :) Thanks hunn x

Hi, can u add my nxt appt it on the 2nd Jan for my GTT :hissy:

Thank you.

V x x

Hi everyone. Can I join in even if I live in the US?

If so, thank you very much and I'm on team pink.

Journey~ I'm so sorry to hear of your loss hun.....BIG :hug:

Hope all you april mummies had a great christmas! xx

Lol yeh im good, wanting new year to hurry up cause once its next year hopefully our time wil go in a bit quicker, as i think the past few weeks have went in real slow x

Hi April mummies!

I thought I had joined this thread but obviosly not!

Can I come in?

Im on team blue, due 29 april!

My next important date is 30th Jan at 6pm for my 4d scan woohoo!!:happydance:

Hope evryone had a great xmas!:hugs:

Did wonder where you were jacqui, your the only due date i remember cos its close to mine and your north wales of course! lol

I got admitted to hospital, bad pain in belly and back. All fine now, thinking I had kidney/urine infection so on antibiotics and its cleared. GOD it hurt!!! doing well, heartbeat was great so Im happy

Hope your all well x

Hey gals, and welcome jeffswife!

I've updated, sorry it's gone all wiggly, lol but now two colours can't quite get it all in sync, can you tell it's all trial an error hehe!

I'm feeling great crimbo was lovely! I don't think my bump is growing much though!

I've been really really naughty too, cos I went to my Mum's I didn't have the GTT test (didn't want it anyway, lol) and now notsure whether to bther re-booking or not! Second I forgot I had a mw app yesterday, so I missed that too and again not sure can be bothered to re-book. I've heard heartbeat everything is fine, I'm getting regullar movements all day well above 20 movements, got no swelling and generally feel quite good, so might just leave app for now. Maybe re-book aound 30 ish weeks! I honestly can't be bothered, the only thing I need to do is book into ante natel classes.

Anyway thats at all I'll update right now, feeling great just wish my bump was bigger hehe, but all in time, it doesn't worry me!

:happydance:Hello all,

I am joining this thread as i am also in the 'due in April catagory' woooo .... how quickly is time going ???
I am in team Blue also ... xx M xx
:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"