Due April 09 - UK

aww, hope your ok sammie! Keep an eye on headaches etc although a bit early for pre eclampsia be aware of visual distortion and keep eye on tummy pain.

Hope your ok, nothing worse than headaches! I never found out what triggered off mine! But doc gave me codydamol. and it really got rid of the pain!

No pics with this scan too.. baby was hiding his head with his hands and was totally on his back..He only showed us his balls and his legs. We only saw part of the nose and then he hid it..
I think he's very shy and doesn't want fotos. Plus...the doctor's dvd player was damaged the time we went for the scan..sooo bad luck. So..no dvd too. I wanted to cry that day, I was so sad. I have only the 17th week scan. My hospital GP wants to see me in 2 weeks just to reassure baby's health and I hope he turns for a quick pic!

Hey not to sure whether to put this in here, but im still looking for a text/msn buddy from the uk due around the 24th April...anyone wanna be mines??

Too tired to upload pics and do a thread! But im on ....

TEAM

PINK!!!!!! (her words "it has no boy bits") hehe. we vcouldnt see any either!!!!

xxx

Too tired to upload pics and do a thread! But im on ....

TEAM

PINK!!!!!! (her words "it has no boy bits") hehe. we vcouldnt see any either!!!!

xxx

Yay - welcome to team pink!!!

Do you have any names? x

Im on team
.Pink im over the moon my lil girl is healthy, lets hope it stays that way x

Scan on Monday 15th, thank God ive waited 11 long weeks to find out if Spud is blue or pink

V x x

Hi all,

Been told I have to see a anethesist re epidural. Not that I want one, but cos my bmi is a little over they feel I need to have a special app.

This whole bmi thing really pee's me off tbh. I'm not the hugest person on earth and they just sem to be making me out to be morbidly obese and really gets on my tits! Not like I'm even that huge I'm a size 18 ffs. RARRRR not size 30! But apparently cos I was 0.5 over what they call normal, (never mind taking into account body build etc, I was 12 stone and a size 12 thats how heavy I naturally am.) I am at risk of dying of heart failure so it seems cos I'm just sooooo fat! Sorry mini rant over but it just gets my goat!

Anyway congrats on the pink bumps, hooray! It would appear rght now pinks outweighin the blues, but we don't really have many sexes divulged yet! hehe

Hugs to all!

yeah bmi is a load of crap - but I guess we just have to go with it eh?

Midwife explained to me that it was so a canula could be put in, just incase they had trouble finding veins if it was an emergency etc - and as my veins are v tiny (as well as having a high bmi) I thought it would be for the best.

Well they never have trouble finding my veins!

I just think the new your pregnant just get on with it care system is somewhat hypercritical. Women have been having babies for years, large or small and I wldn;t like to say who was more at risk in the past? It just seems in todays society they throw all they can at you abt being a perfect slim build, which is not perfect for everyone. My ideal weight is 12 stone, I look good at 12 stone, but some people obvs look better at six-eight stone and others perhaps higher. I just think seeing as they practising go with the flo it's natural they can interfere quite alot!

Anyway lol never mind!

Gosh that made me think.. i just check my bmi from what the midewife said on scale wheather im overweight normal ect ect.. Im overweight occurding to that.

im gonna start eating a tad more healthy.

Hey Hun
can u please update me
had my 20 week scan today and am on team pink :)
have to have a scan at 28 weeks if you want to put that info in..
thats on 5th feb xx

Well ladies, I have very sad news. I went into preterm labor over the weekend and ended up delivering my baby, but he was stillborn. He was perfectly formed and beautiful. I am so devastated and heartbroken.

Anyway, I won't be hanging around, not sure what my future plans are. It looks as though I have an incompetent cervix, even though I was able to deliver my first son with no problems. I wish the rest of you a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Hi, Can u add me to Team Pink please.

My next appointment is on the 19th December.

Thank you.

Love and :hug: to you and your bumps.

V x x

Well ladies, I have very sad news. I went into preterm labor over the weekend and ended up delivering my baby, but he was stillborn. He was perfectly formed and beautiful. I am so devastated and heartbroken.

Anyway, I won't be hanging around, not sure what my future plans are. It looks as though I have an incompetent cervix, even though I was able to deliver my first son with no problems. I wish the rest of you a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Im so so sorry, my 2nd daughter died last year so i know your pain :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

V x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"