• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Thanks Ladies...

I am a bit better. Doc wasn't helpful at all, he said there is nothing I can take, just keep on the hot water... Not really helping me much. I managed to sleep the whole night this time, but got blocked first thing in the morning... grr

OMG, he just moved and I latterly cud feel him. my belly changed shame as he moved!!! awwww

that's the trouble with pregnancy, you end up with all sorts of illnesses and pains because of you immune system being so low but you can;t get nothing to help it :growlmad:
hopefully it will pass quickly for you Vera :hugs:

Chelsea :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
It is so annoying! Our hubbies can be somethimes so ... Insensitive!

i'm sorry to rant! it's not like me! i'll blame my hormones :thumbup:

i promise i'll be happier tomorrow :happydance:

lol.
xxx

Next I think are amazing for boys clothes, some of the best I've seen. Such cute little tops and trousers. Neither of us have any children so we are both completely clueless about what we do and don't need. I am just going slightly mad on clothes!! Altho I guess a baby can never have too many clothes!!
Our dogs will just have to learn to deal with new baby. We'll get some gates as well I think at first, but I think you're right once the dogs have had a sniff and heard it crying it will stay away and not be bothered. x

I'm sorry you two are both having husband issues! I'm sure it is the hormones as I seem to be really hormonal - either over emotional or stressy!
I have seen some good cots and cotbeds on ebay, do you think they'll be ok second hand? There are some good John Lewis ones and Mamas and Papas ones that are a small fortune bought new - which we just can't afford right now, so ebay it will probably be! I have heard that you have to get a new mattress for safety reasons - why is this?! Or is that a really stupid question?
The kicks are really distinctive, and there is definitely lots more going on sometimes so maybe he is doing punches and going upside down etc. Hahah - would love to be able to see him doing these things!

I'm sorry you two are both having husband issues! I'm sure it is the hormones as I seem to be really hormonal - either over emotional or stressy!
I have seen some good cots and cotbeds on ebay, do you think they'll be ok second hand? There are some good John Lewis ones and Mamas and Papas ones that are a small fortune bought new - which we just can't afford right now, so ebay it will probably be! I have heard that you have to get a new mattress for safety reasons - why is this?! Or is that a really stupid question?
The kicks are really distinctive, and there is definitely lots more going on sometimes so maybe he is doing punches and going upside down etc. Hahah - would love to be able to see him doing these things!

i think matresses are the same as if you were buying for yourself. you'd want a new matress, not one that someone else has been sleeping in! they can harbour all sorts of bacteria!!! :thumbup:

Yeh that's very true - bit gross if you think about it actually!

Rebecca, don't forget that anothr baby slept on the mattress, so it is posible it was peed on, burped on and maybe even worse...

ewwwwwww!! stop! think I must have forgotten about all of those things that babies do!!

We are the same as Rebecca in the fact that it is both our first and so are clueless as to what we do and don't need but then also we have a MASSIVE family so they have actually been very helpful in the fact that they have told us what we do and don't need but is nice to have for the first etc etc

Also I agree buy a cotbed on ebay mine is immaculate but we will be buying a new mattress as you are quite right in the fact that you don't know what has gone over it!!! lol.

P.S. Next is VERY good. Love it!! Not long till my scan 20 ish days!!! lol.

I'm having boy Pinkbump. :thumbup:

Rebecca i've joined literally every baby/parenting club there is! i've had loads off free stuff like vouchers for nappies and free samples and stuff like that. it depends where you shop as to how helpful some of the clubs are.
If you can shop in boots occassionally theres is well worth signing up to. you need to apply for a boots advantage card first then go buy some nappies and wipes etc and you'll get loads of points and it will register you for their club where you get a free changing bag worth £38!! https://www.boots.com/en/Mother-Baby/Parenting-Club/

Tescos is another good one but you need a tescos club card first which means you need to go to tescos to get a card to register, they send you tons of huggies vouchers! even though i dont shop in there ive got a clubcard and signed up, me and hubby went up there and got tons of nappies with our vouchers! saved about £16, also ive been buying huiggies vouchers on ebay too, but many of them are only for use in tescos, hence another good reason to get a club card and do abit of nappy shopping in there :thumbup:
Also sign up to huggies https://www.huggiesclub.co.uk/bump-on-board/member/register
Pampers https://www.pampers.co.uk/en_GB/signup
Advent give you a free gift for answering some questions. i got a bottle :thumbup: https://www.philipsaventfamily.co.uk/

I have joined all of them!!! Yay! Do I now just wait for the vouchers to start pouring through the door lol? I love getting bargains and money off!

Girls, I have a question; Do you already wearing maternity clothe?

I have 2 parties and a wedding on the way and I don't know what to do... what to wear.
The nearest party is next week. I don't have a very big bump, but all the normal tops I had are ridiculously small on me... grrr

I still wear tunic type tops loads with leggings and some jersey dresses that arent maternity. I think the only proper maternity things I have are jeans, couple of tops from the H&M maternity section (that I didn't even know existed!)
I would use it as an excuse to go shopping! Definitely for the wedding - there are some really nice dresses about.

atm i live in my tracksuit bottoms at home (non maternity) and i wear my skinny jeans when i'm leaving the house with a bellyband around the top and a long vest top.

i'd definatly use the wedding as an excuse to shop :thumbup:

i hate weddings at the best of times, i dont suit dressses at all or skirts :growlmad: i end up in a trouser suit :cry:

don't forget ebay for more vouchers :thumbup: ive just bought 2 lots totalling £2.98 inc p&p and iv'e got £13 worth of huggies vouchers for tescos so ive saved myself a tenner :thumbup:

oh well done! That's a brilliant saving! My husband doesnt want me to buy anything else now until we have either cot or travel system! So as soon as I have those I will be looking out for vouchers on ebay! Hadnt even thought ppl would put vouchers up on ebay!

Love vouchers!!

I am wearing maternity jeans and some maternity trousers for work but I wear a lot of tunic type tops with maternity leggings. My stomach has gone from 34 inches to 38 so far so most of my clothes are too tight but then maternity are mainly too big....make sense??

Wedding = shopping excuse!!

Thanks ladies.

I think my main problem is; my huge bobs :holly: . I was cup B befor pregnancy, and now I am D (I think I am still growing). So every thing looks ridicules on me... I am size 10 on the bottom (trousers) and size 12-14 on the top... :dohh:

I have a similar problem Charlie! My old jeans are way too tight but the maternity jeans just look too big. Altho Im sure I will grow in to them haha! Maternity leggings are amazing!!! I love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->