• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

I know! I have been looking forward to a surprise new fruit each week!! Ooooo that's tricky if your OH doesn't want to know and you do. I was lucky we both wanted to find out, although I do usually get my own way heheh so could have persuaded him! Why doesn't he want to find out? As I think knowing means you can get organised and I can really look forward to having a boy now. Even though the scan lady said it wasn't definite and to keep receipts!! Some hospitals I know do have a policy of not telling you though.
You should go to the doctors either later today or tomorrow just to get checked. I have low blood pressure anyway but they said when you are pregnant it can be lower still. I often feel dizzy especially if I am standing too much or haven't had enough water or it's hot. What were you doing before you felt like that?
It is all very confusing with my maternity leave! Because of this situation with deputy head I have been advised not to back until my maternity leave starts! So the doctor is signing me off. So I thought it would be better for school in terms of employing cover if it officially started at half term but then Head said that it doesn't matter and if I want to extend sick notes to ensure I have more time with baby afterwards that's fine. So went back to doctor and explained and she said it was completely my decision. So have no idea what to do. My head teacher said that she won't send forms off until start of term so I can decide then :$ Any thoughts Charlie? Hope you are feeling better and have your feet up! x

Charlie, how are you? Did you go to the doc?
My normal blood presure is 105/60 so sounds normal to me... I notice I have been dizzy if I don't eat when I am hungry... Are you eating enough? What about water? You need 8 glasses of water a day! Take care of yourself!
Good luck at the scan today!
As per your hubby doesn't want to know, send him out befor you ask... Just tell him that you really want to know... Maybe he will give in eventually....

I think all the fruit think is stupid.. I am 22 weeks today and baby is a papaya as well... Not sure

Just came on to see how your scan was Charlie? I really feel it's a girl! I hope it all went well and that you persuaded your OH!

I know I am a papaya again! I tried to add another ticker yesterday but it wouldn't show... can't remember what to do as it was so long ago that I added the one I have. Can anyone remember how to do it? x

I am sorry it has taken soooo long to get on here ladies!!!! Was with the mother in law!!!!!!

We are team pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was a girl. Hehe!!!!!! Computer won't let me do a pink symbol...what is the code?!

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All is healthy and normal which is beautiful to hear obviously!! Yah! Cannot stop grinning! Oh is very pleased we found out as well!!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulation! I knew it is a girl... Finally a pink bump here!!! Awwwawwa!!
So excited for you!

How do you feel by the way?

Woooo! We had to have one of us with a girl! I thought it was a girl too but then I did think we were all having girls haha! How did you manage to persuade OH in the end?! Are you feeling any better? x

I am feeling much better and realized that it was because I have not been drinking enough so am on it now!!! Thank you for checking up on me :o)

OH saw our LO on the screen and couldn't resist asking!!! Hehe.

Where is Chelsea btw?!

Really pleased you are feeling better Charlie! I have been feeling so tired today and haven't done anything! Wonder if it's baby growing! Can I ask where you are getting bras from (sorry personal question) ? But I can't seem to get one that feels right! And there's nothing worse (I think) than uncomfortable underwear!! Have tried Marks and Spencer but they don't feel right and rubs! Also have got couple from Mothercare but they don't fit properly at all! Struggled before I was pregnant to find bras that fit properly and look good but now it's even harder!
Not sure where Chelsea is... maybe she has gone on holiday with children for holidays?

Not personal really and this is why I joined a forum so that we can ask such Qs to each other....well mine are from M&S and seem ok for now but are getting slightly too tight now. My sis just got some cheapy non wired ones from Primark (as she knew I'd grow out of them pretty quick) and they are actually alright.....otherwise try ordering online from figleaves or asos......but that is hard because if they don't fit then you have the hassle of sending them back.

It is good to have a rest day even if we are in the hols! My OH is off for four days now and so we are going to get decorating!!! Stairs turning our cellar into a dining room is priority at the min then furniture can be moved into right rooms!!!! YAH! Enjoy your days ladies.

I got almost all of my bras from Matalan. And I am pretty pleased... They are very cheap so no worries if I"ll grow out of them. I also bought 1 at Mother care, and it is a bit uncomfortable. (it's not that personal...)

I wanted to ask where do you feel the baby moves? Is it in the lower belly or everywhere? I think I started feeling him everywhere on the left side... It feels so weird...

Thank ladies! Will check out Matalan and Primark bras this weekend! I also heard Peacocks is good for maternity wear, so I am going to find one of those too! Off to visit parents this weekend in Dorset which should be fun. I am taking a break from decorating although will need to get back on the case when we get back! Really want to get as much done before I get too big and can't bend down to do the glossing!
I feel baby mainly on the left (I have a anterior placenta which Im sure is on the right as hardly feel him at all on right side) and sometimes very very low down. Felt him yesterday just below belly button. It's an amazing feeling - love it!

Rebecca, enjoy your time away.

I think I got the cleaning bug... Cleaned the kitchen, even brushed the cettel so it looks like new. Windows from the inside and the outside... The only thing that stopes me were my swallown feet! I have been suffering from cramps in my feet the whole day today... Not happy!

We are going to Terkey after Easter for a week in an all inclusive hotel... Suddenly relaxing holiday sounds much more atractive to me then walking in Venice... Lol

Oh wow. Enjoy Vera! Glad you have booked somewhere. It is not the cleaning bug, it is nesting lol. I have the same problem at the moment that I feel like throwing EVERYTHING out and getting EVERYTHING new!!! Lol. Whoops.

Yeah New Look have some good maternity clothes but not sure about bras. Enjoy dorset Rebecca. I love it there!!!

I always feel our LO on left side below belly button and I love it!!! Although I know at the min LO is laying so her legs are on my left side and arms kinda under my belly button so feel punches more to right!!!

At the min I am freaking out incase my inner belly button pops out and becomes an outy and never goes back in!!!! Lol.

Oh Turkey will be lovely! Never been but heard really good things! I also seem to be doing cleaning at the moment! Have a thing about the kitchen especially being very clean!! Dorset was lovely thanks and really good to see the parents. My belly button is coming out!!! It isn't completely out yet but it's sort of flat now so not really an innie anymore :( have heard that they do go back to normal again. Hope you have had lovely Easter wkends! X

Ok today my worry is the MAT B1 form!?!? Apparently midwife meant to have given it to me but hasn't. She is not returning my texts or calls and I can't seem to find what Im looking for to download online.................any ideas?!

Glad Dorset was lovely. Not long till you go Vera! I wonder where Chelsea is.....hope she is ok.......

Yeah mum also said her button went out each time she was pregnant but it went back in again......phew. Mine still in at the min though!!!!!!

Hi girls, im new to the forum. im due on the 9th aug :happydance:
i have my first scan on wed 2nd feb and would love some bump buddies as i don't know anyone else whos due around the same time. :cry:
hey! How u? I'm due on the 13th aug, first baby, and from portsmouth so got a little excited to see we're pretty close in dates and distance! X

Ok today my worry is the MAT B1 form!?!? Apparently midwife meant to have given it to me but hasn't. She is not returning my texts or calls and I can't seem to find what Im looking for to download online.................any ideas?!

Glad Dorset was lovely. Not long till you go Vera! I wonder where Chelsea is.....hope she is ok.......

Yeah mum also said her button went out each time she was pregnant but it went back in again......phew. Mine still in at the min though!!!!!!

With all the situation at work I needed my Mat B1 fairly urgently and just got it from the doctor. It is basically just a piece of paper saying you are pregnant! You can get them from 20 weeks but I think schools don't usually need them til 25 weeks, I just needed mine as I wasn't going to be there. I had to also fill in this form from HR at county saying what maternity leave options I wanted to take. My HT still hasnt sent it off as she has said that I might want to change the dates to have more time with baby afterwards so not really sure what to do, going to doctor tomo so will have to make up my mind! Had a mw appointment today and she was so nice compared to the last one! She measured me and said I was all within normal range which is strange as I feel huuuuge!

Hello Jollybean! Do you know what you are having?

Just go see your doctor, He/she should be able to give you one. Its literally a plain paper...

I am off to friend's wedding on the 3rd (its up north) and then some sun and beach in turkey!!! Cant wait!
I got a swimming suite from Mothercare. I don't really fancy showing my huge bump to the rest of the world in Bikini, so I got a full swimming suite.
Not sure though what to do with the suncream, should I get the highest or 30 will be enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->