Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

ok i have just bought some epo capsules on ebay :thumbup: was going to start taking them daily from 34 weeks anyway so i'll just pop some to use the oil on my face for a couple of weeks before :thumbup:

keep your fingers crossed for me :flower:

thanks for the idea rebecca :thumbup:

Vera i'm glad little liam is feeling active again :thumbup:

Oh Chelsea - I know it's horrible when your skin is dry and sore. You still have lots of time until the wedding though and I'm sure you will look gorgeous whatever! I hope the EPO works, it has really helped my skin before have used it on eczema. Haven't really got any ideas for your hair - are you using a really mild shampoo?

I'm getting so forgetful at the moment - anyone else getting like they can't remember what day it is and what day tomorrow is etc.! Had to really think about what day comes after Tuesday earlier!!!

My tummy is constantly moving and is actually starting to look quite scary! Bit worried he wants to turn back to lying across. Fingers crossed that when mw checks tomo he will still be head down. x

Eee! Just realised 31 weeks tomo!!! Single figure amount of weeks left!

i know rebecca!! only 8weeks and 6 days left :happydance:
i really think it's flown by so far! fingers crossed it keeps on flying :thumbup:

i'm forgetful too, i have to keep a diary on my phone of literally EVERYTHING! i'm not a very organised person as it is so i'm even worse atm! :dohh:

my right eye is actually swollen now! my eyelid and below my eye are red n swollen?!? my dh said possibly hayfever? my eyes keep watering too and feel real sensitive.
Anyone have any experience with hayfever?

xx

I started with pregnancy brain long time ago, but it's getting worse and worse. I have so many notes on my phone, cos I cant remember anything and my English is really bad this days as I can't remember words or how to write them (my Russian and Hebrow are a disaster as well) and I don't remember dates or days of the week. But shoping is the worse! When I am in the shop, I don't remember why I came and what I need. Grrr

Chelsea, I never had heyfever, but your OH could be right. Worth tring check what are your options of treatment.

I am at home today as haven't been able to sleep for dew nights now, so I am so tired that I decided to stay home. Had a short nap with my cat now... Feeling a
Bit better. I also have a GP appt tomorow, want to complain again about my SPD, as it getting worse, hopefully he/she will refer me to a physio...

I have had slight signs of hayfever but nothing serious so have taken optivine nasal spray which you are allowed to take during pregnancy helps with eyes and stuff so try it :o)

As for dry skin, yes I have eczema on hands and feet and so I have some special cream prescribed by doctor and i use E45 almost everywhere on my body lol but mainly at night otherwise i feel to sticky and oily during day!!

Glad all your boys are being active again!!!

That make my stomach do somersaults when I read your comment about single digit number of weeks left until you both give birth!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time has definately flown!!!!!

Have been to the GP today, and now I am even more upset!
I went because my pains in the pelvic are not getting any better and it’s difficult and painful for me to do any long walking, house-works or even seating. And last time I saw GP, he said that if these pains will continue I should come back and they will consider sending me to see a physio. Today, the GP that saw me, said that she think I am way too early in the pregnancy to suffer from SPD, and she think its not pregnancy related, so there is not much they can do now, and I will need treatment after the baby is here! She did give me some painkillers and told me to go to the Aqua natal classes, which I will.

She thinks my “SPD” was caused picking up a bag that was about 20 kg (I don’t know what I was thinking) on my Turkey holidays (The pain start 1-2 days after that). :dohh:

I am still so far away from you ladies, 11 weeks to go for me.

We got our cot bedding bales yesterday… It is so cute…

Oho, and Liam is lazy again... this boy will give me a heart attack eventually :dohh:

Just had mw app with a different student today. It actually was quite painful when she was trying to feel the baby. Baby's hb was too fast so had to go and sit in the waiting room while next person was seen and go back again. Thankfully hb all normal again now. He probably didnt like the student being so rough with him! Really scared me though! Forgot to ask her about raspberry leaf tea! I always forget to ask something! Have another urine infection :(
Sorry your SPD is bad Vera. A lot of the ladies at aqua natal have SPD and say that it really helps.
Yes Chelsea it could be hayfever, hadn't even thought of that! Not sure what you can take being pregnant - I know pharmacies are really funny about prescribing stuff. I guess eye drops though?

Grrrr.. still the size of a squash! Was hoping to change this week!

I am trying to find aqua natal classes around where I leave, but so far what I found is either in the morning (a no no for me due to work) or in the evening but fully booked for the next 5 weeks :( In 5 weeks I will be 34 weeks already...

Rebecca, where do you go for your Aqua natal classes?

I do them in St Albans on Wednesday and you don't have to book or anything just turn up and pay £5. It's great as if you can't go you don't have to worry about canceling etc. There are usually about 10 of us. I'm sure there are classes in Stevenage though as that would be closer to you.

https://aquanatal.co.uk/page5/page13/page13.html

https://aquanataluk.com/classes/

That is the one I wanted to go to, but they are fully booked for the next 5 weeks :(
I will also check some gyms and lecture centres here around.

Oh bum really?! I guess the evening sessions are probably more lots more popular. Is there any chance you could go during the day? Did you look at the other areas that offer classes on that website? Are they near you? Otherwise just doing gentle swimming will probably help you loads.

Forgot to say, I asked mw today about health visitors and when I should expect one. She said that after the mw discharge you at 10 days after baby is born they will contact you then to arrange a visit (can't wait!). Have heard they are right busy bodies!

That's rubbish about your pain Vera, they were the same with me with my dd2, i had backache (upper back just under my left shoulder) and i begged them to do something but they would only tell me to take paracetamol, i was in there in tears from the pain, couldn't sit, stand, lay down or anything for more that a minute without the pain getting so bad. i literally had to change positions every minuite for around 10 weeks! i couldnt stay still, couldnt seep or nothing :cry: the thing that worries me is i have the same pain but it hasn't got as bad so far. i'm praying it doesn't get to that stage again!! so i know how you feel. :hugs: if you can't find a aquanatal class i would go for a swim yourself, just floating in the water will ease your pain (don't start doing lengths or anything!!!lol).

i saw my midwife today (she does her appointments in the building where my mum is a cleaner in the morning, it's in the surestart center inside my kids school grounds), anyway i was in there saying hi to mum and the lady she was seeing came out so i quickly asked her about my eyes, she rang the dr's and asked to get a perscription for eyedrops for hayfever. i'll get them tomorrow so hopefully they will work! i look really awful, like iv'e been punched in the eyes! :growlmad:

Glad you're going to get eye drops, they should help and at least calm the itching. Doctors can be so annoying sometimes with back pain etc. Could you ask to see another doctor otherwise Vera? Perhaps there might be a more understanding one? Or have you tried a pelvic support belt? They are meant to help a bit with SPD
https://www.amazon.co.uk/STOMATEX-B...CUIY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307555483&sr=8-1

I have recived my Bump band yesturday. I even went to a shop with it (about 20 min walk) and was surprise how "light" I felt. It seams to help when walking around. It is not very comfy seating, but that is fine with me, as most of the pains are when moving around.
Chalsea, your pains sound horrable. I really hope it will not get any worse this time.
I will check the normal aqua airobics in the center neer by. I can't walk for too long, but I defenatly need to do some exercise as I cant just stop moving… Its not healthy for me nighter for the baby.
Now, to more paintful issue, does any one managed to sleep lately? I slepr 3 hourse tonight ( and 4.5 hourse last night), and now at work, walking like a zombbi! I just don’t know what is wrong with me. I close my eyes, and just can’t fall asleep. Even had a shower at 2 in the morning, hoping it will help. SOOO TIRED!

That's great Vera that it is feeling a bit better. Mine is bad when lying down or when I sit and then try and get up. Walking is ok for me. So I wonder if it would help me at all...
Was in Holland and Barratt earlier and thought I'd buy some RLT while I was in there. The lady at the til said that I do know I'm not allowed to take this until 36 weeks - is that right? I forgot to ask my mw about it yesterday which was annoying. I thought you could have it from around 30 weeks? Or is that EPO?
I have been so hot and uncomfortable at night recently and so am sleeping on top of the duvet with just a sheet, which is helping the pains in my hip as there is extra padding! Also going to invest in one of those pregnancy pillows I think as at the moment just sleep with lots of other pillows in various places! And then if it's not that it's heartburn! Vera, I can't imagine how you are coping with working! I am often feeling zombi like! Although I have made shortbread biscuits this afternoon!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...eaf-tea-rlt-evening-primrose-oil-epo-faq.html
try this thread rebecca.

my epo capsules arrived today so i am going to break one open and put the oil on my eyes before bed. hopefully my eyes will look better by the morning.

Vera i don't sleep either, from 10:00pm/10:30pm to 3:00am i normally do get some sleep but after 3:00am i cannot get back to sleep until just before my alarm goes off! grr!
i suppose we better get used to it for when LO arrives! lol x

Glad the bump band is helping xxx

Thanks Chelsea! I remember reading this thread a while ago but couldn't find it again! Yeh it says 32 weeks which is what I thought. Have also read that it can bring on quite strong braxton hicks. Am already having those so may wait a couple of weeks to begin RLT.

Don't put the oil in your eyes! I have never done that, just on my skin. x

Yea I will put it around my eyes :) I really don't think the eye drops I've got will help as I don't think it's hayfever and it's not 'in' my eyes it's more the skin around them.

I drank RLT with dd2 and I hated it! Bleugh! I may try getting the capsules this time?!?

I'm getting strong bh too. They are annoying! I didn't really have them that much with
my dd's (unless I just don't remember) lol.

Vera I think you should take some sick time before your mat leave. Then you could stop working now and take 5 weeks sick then start your maternity leave?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->