Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Lol. I have sent you a message on fb as well but thought Id reply on here to!! Yes my sister is pregnant whoop whoop. Glad your sister is doing well to! It would be wicked if we could meet up.....I am from Kent.....nearly right lol. Where are you all from again???

My little brother is quite a whizz on computers so I will ask him if there is a fairly simple way of saving this thread as I agree it would be cool to read again in years to come and we could carry on on fb and then come on here for advice?! I would miss you all to.

So pleased for your sister :thumbup: hope things continue to go well for her. :flower:

Fantastic news about your sister! Yes if you can get your brother to see if there is a way to download it that would be amazing! I'm in Hertfordshire and I'm sure Vera is too. Chelsea are you in Portsmouth? xx

Yes i'm in between southampton and portsmouth. :thumbup: Also i was thinking of asking in the help section about how to download the thread. if not our only option may be to subscribe to it so it's kept in our BnB account for easy access?!?!:shrug:

Hello ladies, how are you on this HOT day?
We are doing baby clothes/things wash, so we can dry everything outside in the sun.
Did 2 light washes so far now another 1 or 2 of coloured clothes to do.
I was "hunting" for some last bits for baby, and suddenly realised I don't have nappies.. lol Just got 1 pack of size 1 nappies... so I am looking for promotions to buy some more. How many packs of size 1 you are buying?

I have noticed that baby changed position on Friday, was moving a lot, and now I don't feel any kicks but only big movement, bit in weird places... I felt hiccups this morning and they where a bit on my left side, I hope it doesn't mean he is on the side now. Until when they can change positions?

I managed to save this thread;

Thread tools (on the top of the thread) and then Print this thread and then you save it :) I can send you the saved version :)
will check tomorrow if it worked (will send i to my self)...

Aww well done Vera!

I am sure he is just squirming around but they say anytime from now onwards they start to be head down but obvoiusly not engaged yet!! lol. He still has loads of time to wriggle into right position. I am the same my LO has moved more central and MW said she was head down so all good. It feels like she is rolling or stretching her arms and legs out a lot recently but they say this is when there is less room!? strange anyway, my friend had her baby boy today (a week overdue!) and he was 9lb 7 and 55cm long!!! Cannot believe it!! So glad they are both ok though. She has to stay in overnight love her xxxx

BTW well done Vera for finding a way to print this off at least! Can put it in our baby journal!!! hehe.

I have been trying to work out a central place for us all and I think London is our best bet. It would take us all about an hour and a half to get to London but is that to far?? I wouldn't drive as I am not that confident a driver and not that great on directions / good on places in London so would prob catch a train......baby and a train....not sure how good that would be but Id try!! What do you all think?? xxx

I don't have nappies.. lol Just got 1 pack of size 1 nappies... so I am looking for promotions to buy some more. How many packs of size 1 you are buying?

I have noticed that baby changed position on Friday, was moving a lot, and now I don't feel any kicks but only big movement, bit in weird places... I felt hiccups this morning and they where a bit on my left side, I hope it doesn't mean he is on the side now. Until when they can change positions?

I have loads of nappies!! i'm not sure how many size 1's i have as i got most with coupons or for free, so prob more than i need but i paid peanuts for them if i paid anything at all! :thumbup:
i'd buy maybe 2-3 small packs of size 1's and if you want to stock up i'd buy the bigger ones. If he's born big then you havent wasted money on small nappies and if he's the advergae 7/8lbs then you can just buy some more size 1's but still have a stockpile of the larger size once he's grown abit :thumbup:

I managed to save this thread;

Thread tools (on the top of the thread) and then Print this thread and then you save it :) I can send you the saved version :)
will check tomorrow if it worked (will send i to my self)...

Well done on saving the thread. i will save now too :)

I have been trying to work out a central place for us all and I think London is our best bet. It would take us all about an hour and a half to get to London but is that to far?? I wouldn't drive as I am not that confident a driver and not that great on directions / good on places in London so would prob catch a train......baby and a train....not sure how good that would be but Id try!! What do you all think?? xxx

London would be good. i would prob drive as i hate public transport (i was a bus driver for 3 years :haha:). Where would we meet though? :shrug:

Depending on where we were meeting, I may drive as to be honest, I do not like public transport either!!! Lol.

Erm Vera, please could you send me the saved version of thread....can you send it to PM on here or you want my personal address?? xxx

London is probably most central to all of us I agree.

Well done Vera for managing to download!! Will have to download at the end of August or when we have all had our babies! xx

I must admit I hate London... Where you thinking of a central place? I am terrified driving into London, but not sure about public transport with a tiny baby (remember my due date is 2 weeks behind you :( )
But we’ll see, I will try to overcome my fears for you :)

I have decided to take my last 3 holidays just before my Mat leave starts and that will leave me with only 14 working days!! Whoop Whoop... I cant wait...

I must admit I hate London... Where you thinking of a central place? I am terrified driving into London, but not sure about public transport with a tiny baby (remember my due date is 2 weeks behind you :( )
But we’ll see, I will try to overcome my fears for you :)

I have decided to take my last 3 holidays just before my Mat leave starts and that will leave me with only 14 working days!! Whoop Whoop... I cant wait...

Cant say im keen on driving in london either :nope: but i'd get lost on public transport anyway! :dohh: we'll have to find a park and ride place???:shrug:

I'm so glad you are nearly finished work Vera :thumbup:

Vera i put my whole birth plan on the thread if you want to steal any bits. I think we want similar births :thumbup:

Also let me know if you think i've missed anything. :flower:

Where have you put your birthing plan Chelsea?

I'd be interested just to read someone elses! :o)

Yeah I would be terrified also....I don't mind driving that bit further if it means avoiding London (i.e. closer to which ever of you ladies lives closest to each other) .......also like you say Vera you are 2 weeks 'behind' as such....although when are we planning on meeting?? Not like the first couple of weeks of giving birth right?!

That makes sense about the number of days you have left now Vera!! lol. Confuzzled me! Not hard at the min! Haha. Wish I had hol days I could take but then I do get a lot of hol anyway lol xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ome-across-rude-updated-my-full-plan-pg2.html

My whole birth plan is on page 2. :thumbup:

Hopefully not meeting in the first few weeks :wacko: lol.

I recon we should meet somewhere outside central London (avoiding congestion charge) and Londons scariness!
Maybe Chessington??? just thinking it's signed posted and relatively easy to get to? Maybe next year in like may/June when LO's are 9mnths old and can see the Animals and go on the little boat rides and such? plenty of places to eat and go toilet :thumbup: I think that would be a great day out :thumbup:

How long would it take you guys to get there?? is it too far?? too expensive (£17 entry)?? is may/june too long to wait?? :shrug:

Aww what a lovely idea! Erm I'd be up for that and even if we wanted to meet earlier at Chessington, its not too far for me, Id drive it! And then meet again May time!? Thank you. I shall look at the plan later tonight :o) xx

i just thought it would be easier to get to than central london and would have more to do. unless anyone else can think of somewhere suitable outside of london with a big carpark (i hate having to find places to street park) and some where to eat and toilets etc?

xxx

Agree on the car parking!! Needs to be either within few minutes walk from a train station or have good parking! I have no idea what babies are like at 8/9 months (omg that is approx how old they will be - eeek!) Will they be able to do things? iykwim! I know they won't be like a new born. They won't be able to walk or anything though will they?! God I'm so clueless!!
Never been to Chessington but it looks good with lots to do. Lego land is supposed to be good (or so the chn in my class say!) or a children's farm type thing?
Also going to steal a little bit of your plan Chelsea if you don't mind?! xxx

Just realised you were 34 weeks yesterday Chelsea!! Happy 34 weeks for yesterday!! x

:) yay! Thank you :happydance:

At 9 months I don't know :nope: can't remember anything like that accept that they start walking around 12 months. OMG Im useless! Lol. At least you have an excuse for not knowing! Lol.

Xx

I recon we should meet somewhere outside central London (avoiding congestion charge) and Londons scariness!
Maybe Chessington??? just thinking it's signed posted and relatively easy to get to? Maybe next year in like may/June when LO's are 9mnths old and can see the Animals and go on the little boat rides and such? plenty of places to eat and go toilet :thumbup: I think that would be a great day out :thumbup:

How long would it take you guys to get there?? is it too far?? too expensive (£17 entry)?? is may/june too long to wait?? :shrug:

That look great! I would love to take Liam there... :thumbup: But I agree that they need to be a bit bigger to go there (but under 1 mitre as it is free lol) think May/june will be great!

I was actually thinking that we should meet up when they are about 1.5-2 month old... mid october or something like that. Maybe just to go eat somewhere, as the wether cant be very good then. what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->