Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Just realised you were 34 weeks yesterday Chelsea!! Happy 34 weeks for yesterday!! x

Happy 34 weeks to you today :happydance:

:happydance: Thank you! I can't believe how far along we all are!! Just had mw appointment and baby is fully fully engaged!!! Got to go and have bloods taken later on this afternoon as have itchy rash that she wants to make sure isn't cholestasis. She is pretty sure it isn't but to be sure. Doctors don't know what it is either but have prescribed me piriton - which the stupid pharmacy said I couldn't have! HA! Will enjoy taking in my prescription!!!

:happydance: Thank you! I can't believe how far along we all are!! Just had mw appointment and baby is fully fully engaged!!! Got to go and have bloods taken later on this afternoon as have itchy rash that she wants to make sure isn't cholestasis. She is pretty sure it isn't but to be sure. Doctors don't know what it is either but have prescribed me piriton - which the stupid pharmacy said I couldn't have! HA! Will enjoy taking in my prescription!!!

Ive just got back from seeing my mw too :happydance: baby is 3/5's engaged but as it's my 3rd she said he may still pop in and out! hope not, it's much more comfortable with him down there :thumbup:
Thats pants about the rash! i hope it's nothing to worry about, let us know when you get results. :hugs:

Yeh mw said as its my first it's unlikely he'll want to come out! Went on some long evening walks at the weekend and felt very strange movements really really low, I wonder if that was it. I'm sure bloods will all be fine, I think mw just wants to be sure.

Vera - great idea about meeting up October ish time or even November? Just not when half term is as everywhere is mega busy. Have sisters wedding on 29th October in Edinburgh which should be a good mini break with the baby!! He is going to need so much stuff! Thankfully it isn't Belfast which was her original idea!

we'll have to think of somewhere. Get your thinking caps on ! lol xx

I guess somewhere in Surrey is pretty central to all of us? xx

Surrey is good for me also!

Rebecca - Happy 34 weeks and yes your long walks may have been him moving himself down...has your bump dropped?! Hope rash is nothing.

Vera - Happy 32 weeks and hope you are having a good week. When is your next MW appointment? Mine is 13th July at 8.30!

Chelsea - You make me laugh not being able to remember what they can and can't do at 9 months!! Lol. I am glad you have said that it is more comfortable with him lower as my teaching assistant said it is not but I suppose each to their own!? At the min our LO is still very high in my opinion!

I have a wedding (where I am a bridesmaid eekk :oS) in early November but after that I can do as Rebecca is right October half term is usually late October and so will be VERY busy everywhere!!! Lets enjoy the leisure of being on maternity leave and being able to avoid that! Hehe. Cannot wait!

I am also debating on whether to get signed off for the last 2 weeks of term but would it affect my maternity pay?!?! Children are stressing me out SO much it is unreal and I know it is not doing me or the baby ANY good :o(

My bump has gone down a bit. It's weird as I looked in the mirror (as can't see down there anymore) and the shape of my bump has changed and there is more bulging lower down if that makes sense! Hahah! Yes I'm sure it was the walking - Have spoken to others that have also said walking is what did it for them too! Friend of ours went into labour at 34 weeks from walking up this massive hill near where we live - I will be avoiding that!
Vera didn't realise you were 32 weeks today!! Yay!
Yes we definitely need to make the most of avoiding school holiday chn!! You striking tomo Charlie?!
Don't blame you for getting signed off. There is no way I would have been able to go to the end of term as I had originally planned. Getting lots of BH and just generally uncomfortable. If you are signed off beyond 36 weeks your maternity pay would kick in. So I think you should be ok? As you would be 34/35? Basically you can't be off sick beyond 36 weeks pregnant - that's what I was told anyway. You need to think of your health and teaching and running around after chn is shattering! My mw was so glad I'm not working as she says too many ppl try and work right up to they give birth practically and are shattered and then have to go through labour and looking after a new born baby, and are tired and run down before they have even started. xxx

Vera - Happy 32 weeks and hope you are having a good week. When is your next MW appointment? Mine is 13th July at 8.30!

Chelsea - You make me laugh not being able to remember what they can and can't do at 9 months!! Lol. I am glad you have said that it is more comfortable with him lower as my teaching assistant said it is not but I suppose each to their own!? At the min our LO is still very high in my opinion!

My next app with mw is same day, same time lol! :happydance:

For me it's more comfy with him lower at the mo as he's not fully engaged. with my dd's when they engaged completely and got really heavy (38/39 weeks) is when i got really uncomfortable (felt like my vagina was going to explode and that my insides would all fall out!!! :sick: :haha: lol)

:happydance:Thanks
My next Appt is 13th July as well, but at 16:45. And then my last day at work, whoop whoop...

I hope my MW will check if mine is engaged at my next appt, I want to know what is going on! lol
I think he is still hight up, but definitely in a different position (more straight).

I suffer at night from my LO... He is one stubborn baby! He is sleeping great as long as I am on my back or my right side, but the moment I turn on my left, he is bitting me up! its actually really painful and I cant sleep. I don't understand what is so bad about my left side. Don't know what to do as I can't just stop sleeping on the left side... Grr

I'm not sure if it's much more comfortable him being so slow tbh - have these urges that I'm gonna wee myself every so often!! Which isn't great! But it's give me a bit more space at the top of my bump. I also think it's made me walk funny!!
I know what you mean Vera - I don't think mine like the left so much either!!! Much prefers the right! On the left he really pushes out on the pillow or mattress. Last night though I was determined to be on the left and it was uncomfortable at first but he got used to it!!! Hahah! Not sure who is going to be more stubborn me or him when he arrives!

Found this website that has some things we might be able to do together -

https://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/

What do you think? xxx

:haha:
Chelsea your vagina comment made me laugh!! Lol. My teaching assistant said a very similiar thing!!

Thats funny three of us have a MW appointment on the same day!!

Thank you for clarifying about maternity pay Rebecca as I was getting utterly confused which isn't hard at the minute! I am so glad you understand that running around kids is tiring! Espeically when one last week rang the Police.....have I already told you all this story?!!? Losing my mind!!

I am finding it more uncomfortable as she moves down I think now.....just no pleasing some people hey lol.

Anyway, hope you have all had a good day!?

I was wondering if you all drinking Raspberry leaf tea... And if it cause increased braxton hicks?

Hiya, no not drinking raspberry leaf tea.....thought you couldn't drink it until 36 weeks.....??May be wrong?! Enjoy your weekend. I have a busy one with husbands family as its his Nan and Grandads 65th wedding anniversary and been to his rents tonight for dinner with his sis and new bf and then subday got my aunty and uncle round for a roast and sisters over in the afternoon so prob get on here monday some time! Oh no Grandads bday mon so tues! Lol. Speak then. Hope you are all resting unlike my mad self! xxx

Vera I am not drinking it, tried last preg but it was so :sick: I just couldn't drink it so gave up after a few days. And I don't think you can take it until atleast 34 weeks?!? :shrug:
I have just started taking epo 1 x 1000mg every day. I will up the dose at 36 weeks.

I have been having a right pain from my little dude, he must have dropped further down! My back, pelvis and hips ache everywhere and he keeps knocking or hitting my pelvis from the inside which is painful sometimes. I have daughters school summer fair tomorrow so lots more walking :( walking is very uncomfortable now :(

Hiya, no not drinking raspberry leaf tea.....thought you couldn't drink it until 36 weeks.....??May be wrong?! Enjoy your weekend. I have a busy one with husbands family as its his Nan and Grandads 65th wedding anniversary and been to his rents tonight for dinner with his sis and new bf and then subday got my aunty and uncle round for a roast and sisters over in the afternoon so prob get on here monday some time! Oh no Grandads bday mon so tues! Lol. Speak then. Hope you are all resting unlike my mad self! xxx

Have a good weekend and try not to over do it!! :thumbup:

I'm drinking the RLT - I love it!! It is yummy! Also taking omega 369 which contains EPO as well. Having some very uncomfortable movements today! Not sure what he is doing. My lower back is aching as well - I think he is getting heavier. Slept so well last night as I saw on fb so did Vera and Charlie! How about you Chelsea? Did we all sleep really well last night? I added an extra layer last night so I'm now sleeping on a folded double duvet, a single duvet, our duvet and then last night added a feather pillow under my hips! AMAZING! Starting to feel like princess and the pea with all the layers I'm sleeping on ahaha!
You're wkend sounds a bit crazy Charlie - I thought ours was pretty busy. We have friends staying and have just been out for a very posh birthday lunch (for them) and are going in to London this evening. Going to have a nap this afternoon now. xxx

Happy 33 weeks Charlie!! You're a Honeydew!!!! x

Having some very uncomfortable movements today! Not sure what he is doing. My lower back is aching as well - I think he is getting heavier. Slept so well last night as I saw on fb so did Vera and Charlie! How about you Chelsea? Did we all sleep really well last night?

I'm getting those uncomfortable movements too :( and my backs starting to get worse again. i'm gutted as i felt better for a few days and thought bcoz he had started engaging it would mean i'd be ok from now on :( seems i was wrong! (although it's not been too bad at night it's during the day its worse).

I didn't sleep great as i had about 6 toilet trips and went down for a drink in the night :dohh:

went to kids school summer fair today. It was rubbish compared to last year. At least we found some chairs to sit on while the kids were off spending their money.:thumbup: I'd never have been able to stand up/walk round for 3 hours straight! plus walking there and back too! :nope:

I sound like a right winger! lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"