Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

I can't believe we have our first baby!!!!! i was thinking today about how soon we will be finding out who's baby will be first and who's will keep us waiting!!!!!

HUGE congratulations to Charlie and family!!! I can't wait to here all about it! i can't believe she was 5 weeks early! i hope all went well.

:flower:

Charlie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I hope your baby and you are ok! and you where saying I will give birth before you...

Woohoo, that is amazing!

I'm in shock!!! Totally out of the blue! I hope there were no problems that led to her coming early!and Charlie was saying she still had a week left at work!! Lol.

It's just us on team blue left then! Lol. I thought Charlie would be last so maybe my predictions are reversed and Rebecca will be next, then me, then Vera :shrug:

I was also thinking who would be first!!!! I thought it would be Chelsea!! OMG! Can't believe we have our first baby!! Just the boys to come now then!! Hope all is well Charlie - can't wait to hear about it all - xxxxx

Chelsea, don't say it, I don't think I can take it anymore... I want him out (not imidiatly) lol!
I am so excited for Charlie!
I will be packing my Hospital bag today, just in case lol

Mine is all packed :thumbup: I hope charlies was!! I've just woken from a 2hr nap. Sleeping is a nightmare at the moment, getting comfy is impossible! Have you been told weather you have Gd yet Vera?

I calle the hospital and was told that if there is any problem, they will call me, otherwise my MW should be able to get the results for me (yhe, right). I did not receive any phone calls, so fingers crossed all i good :)

Is it possible that baby will tern into a different position at this point? I think he turned, and laying a bit across...:cry: Also his movement decrease a bit... :shrug:
I guess I will find out at my 36 weeks appointment.

yay meeeeeeee :happydance:

i haven't heard from my mw either about my iron levels so i'm hoping that means good news for me too :)

my LO moved LOADS saturday night :-/ hope he hasn't shuffled into an awkward position :shrug: i have a feeling he is mostly back to back which i hope he isn't when it comes to delivery :-( he's been fairly quiet today tho. i think it's normal for movements to change alot during the final weeks.

You're full term Chelsea!!! Yay! :) Had mw appointment this afternoon - all looking good for homebirth. He is still really low which she is pleased about, couldn't feel his head at all. Have all the numbers now of who I call etc. when things happen - very exciting!! Been getting very slight period type cramps for the past few days. Don't think it's anything exciting happening or it would have happened by now!!! Lots of ppl around us are having their babies - starting to feel really impatient and a bit jealous!
Had reflexology this morning which was amazing! Soooo relaxing!
That's good there isn't a problem with your results. MW looked at my blood results and said that really I don't need to be on iron tablets, it's the doctor being extra careful and I can come off them if they are causing me problems! xxxxx

Look what i got today :thumbup:
I love it!!
It only cost around £6 including postage :happydance:
Please don't mention the name on facebook as it's a secret :winkwink:

photo.jpg

all looking good for homebirth. He is still really low which she is pleased about, couldn't feel his head at all. Have all the numbers now of who I call etc. when things happen - very exciting!! Been getting very slight period type cramps for the past few days. Don't think it's anything exciting happening or it would have happened by now!!! Lots of ppl around us are having their babies - starting to feel really impatient and a bit jealous!

i reckon i'll end up last at this rate! don't have yours yet! lol. :haha:

Look what i got today :thumbup:
I love it!!
It only cost around £6 including postage :happydance:
Please don't mention the name on facebook as it's a secret :winkwink:

View attachment 236995

That is so lovely!!! We have kept the names we like a secret too. There are 3 names that we like and will see what he looks like when he arrives. A friend has just had a baby boy at wkend and called her my favourite name :( Felt so upset! It will now look like I'm copying...

We are still not 100% but this is the favorite atm. it was only £6 so if we change our mind we haven't lost a fortune! lol. Are you still going to use that name or is it a defiante no no now your friend has used it??

Chelsea, it is sooo cute! Love it.

I want to ask you about your back pains (the ones you had with your previous pregnancies) How does it feel? where?

I have this unexplained pain in my back, it feels like burn, and when I mentioned to my MW she didn't know exactly what to tell me. So just said if it getting worse, just go to GP (its her usual answer to any question I have).
Anyway, I feel it on my right side (just under my scapula bone), opposite to the top of my bump - sound familiar?

yes that is the pain ive had from early on. it was really bad on my left and in the last 2 days is now hurting on the right! :dohh:

my mw says it's where your ribs are being pushed out at the front it pulls the muscles round the back.

does that make sense?

Yes... :wacko:
I am starting to get it more and more often.

that is more or less what my MW said.

it's horrible! there is nothing you can do to ease it as it's in such a stupid place. :-( i actually have taken 2 paracetamol and have a heat pack on as we speak but it's still killing! cant lay on eaither side because it aches so bad and can't sit or stand for long without the pain. :cry: on the bright side ive only got 3 weeks left and from what i remember from last time the pain went instantly once baby is born :thumbup: the end is in sight!!!

i think your liam will be big and my LO too. hence all the pains we have. thats my theory anyway :thumbup:

it's horrible! there is nothing you can do to ease it as it's in such a stupid place. :-( i actually have taken 2 paracetamol and have a heat pack on as we speak but it's still killing! cant lay on eaither side because it aches so bad and can't sit or stand for long without the pain. :cry: on the bright side ive only got 3 weeks left and from what i remember from last time the pain went instantly once baby is born :thumbup: the end is in sight!!!

i think your liam will be big and my LO too. hence all the pains we have. thats my theory anyway :thumbup:

Oho no... Its not too bad, but definitely getting worse. I hope they will not be too big.. Grr, more pains during labour...
how big where your girls?
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"