Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Oh btw Vera i beat my score on Bejewelled but didn't move any places! :dohh:. it's about the only thing i do everyday now! :haha:

Gutted :cry:

Yeh was having really strong stitch pains yesterday and felt things might even be happening but then today I have felt absolutely nothing - strange! My body is teasing me! My husband thinks he will be late ( I really hope not) as he thinks 11.08.11 will be a cool date of birth to have so he is hoping for that date ahahha!
Vera that's great about your nursery all coming together!
Went to post office today to try and sort out my passport forms etc with Charlie's card in my bag and ready to post! Still forgot to post it!!!!! Ahhhhhh! Getting my husband to take it to work on Monday with him to make sure it goes with his work post! Completely screwed up passport application today as well, all I had to do was sign in the box as lady in post office found that I had forgotten to sign a bit of it. She said 'make sure all your signature goes in the box' and I heard her but it didn't go in at all iykwim?! I'm sure there is something up with my brain at the moment! Anyway, I have a line that goes from my surname and sort of underlines my signature and it went way out of the box!!! Now I have to get it all done again!!!!!!!!!! Was soooo annoyed! That is the second time I have now tried to get my passport form sorted. (Rant over - sorry!) Charlie if you come online - I have a card that I am trying to get to youuuuuu! xxx

Oh btw Vera i beat my score on Bejewelled but didn't move any places! :dohh:. it's about the only thing i do everyday now! :haha:

Gutted :cry:

lol, you need to do better then +10 points... :haha:

Loads of practice... :thumbup:

I woke up today with loads of pains in my "down there" area. It feels like "lightning" (hope it make sence) and more pressure. Are those pains normal? During one of the "lightning" I screamed as it was so painful. What is he doing there?

Oh and had loads of BH today- hey are getting really annoying.

Went to post office today to try and sort out my passport forms etc with Charlie's card in my bag and ready to post! Still forgot to post it!!!!! Ahhhhhh! Getting my husband to take it to work on Monday with him to make sure it goes with his work post! Completely screwed up passport application today as well, all I had to do was sign in the box as lady in post office found that I had forgotten to sign a bit of it. She said 'make sure all your signature goes in the box' and I heard her but it didn't go in at all iykwim?! I'm sure there is something up with my brain at the moment! Anyway, I have a line that goes from my surname and sort of underlines my signature and it went way out of the box!!! Now I have to get it all done again!!!!!!!!!! Was soooo annoyed! That is the second time I have now tried to get my passport form sorted. (Rant over - sorry!)

:hugs:
Don't feel bad about yourself. I think we have a great excuse; pregnancy brain.

Aw Rebecca :hugs: what a nightmare!

Vera i get those too, i think, like being stabbed in the crotch?
my boy is moving alot at the moment and every movement is painful :-( i'm sure he's completely run out of room now! sometimes he also moves on my nerves and my leg will nearly give way. anyone else have this?

i never had any sort of pains like these with my daughters :shrug: i had normal movement pains when i was near full term and back pains but no nerve pains like i just described or stabbing pains in my 'lady bits'. :shrug:

My bh's have stepped up a notch and i've had some real strong ones but then i can go hours with none. i tend to trigger the stronger ones of them with certain movements like when i stand up, sit down, lean forwards or when baby moves. is that the same for any of you?

It' so weird, will sometimes feel really strong BH and then other times absolutely nothing and feel fine. Trying to finish painting the hall. Just want everything to be ready. I really want him to be here Friday. Will be trying everything Thursday and Thursday evening!! x

Ok, Cookies are in the oven (30 min and then another tray goes in), now its time to prepare lunch...

As per BH, I have them a lot, but also very irregular. I notice that there are a lot of things that triggers mine: If I walk, bend, laugh, cry, bumpy roads, roundabouts...
driving is nightmare at the moment as I have non stop BH.. especially if hubby is driving, as he is not very patient.

How were the cookies Vera? Having more cramps this afternoon and have a brown/red discharge, not loads but enough! Sorry I know that is really gross and prob major TMI!! Have text my mw to ask if it is the start of anything exciting or just normal preg stuff! Did you have anything like that with your daughters Chelsea? x
Happy 36 weeks Vera! You are nearly full term!!! wooo!

The cookies where good- they all gone now (hubby was very piggy).
Did you MW replied? what did she said?

Its been weird several days for me... I had 2 poos a day (a bit soft- sorry I know TMI!) and I am not hungry at all. Didn't have any lunch and not feeling hungry... What is going on there....

I had a MW appt today. Had a different MW as mine is on hols. The baby is fully engaged and ready to go :) had a bit of sugar in my urine, but she said to wait and see what will be in 2 weeks time. she also said the baby feels a bit big... EEEEk... around 9 lbs

Chelsea, how are you? I saw

Rebecca it sounds like your next then!!! keep us posted! :thumbup: and no i never had any show/plug etc with tiffany and i only had my bloody show with kayleigh when i was actually in full blown labour at the birth center.

Had mw today and baby has engaged more so thats good and my iron levels are good now so i can have my baby at the birth center yay! :)

Really pleased about your iron levels! The pictures of the cookies looked amazing - not surprised they are all gone!!
Spoke to mw who said it sounded like a show and maybe the start of things so who knows?! I doubt it though. Have had some more paracetamol and cramps have gone so I think it could be a while yet! And it's not Friday yet baby!! Hahah! She told me to call if contractions or more show or waters etc. Have had some more BH this evening and one really really strong one that I thought might be a contraction but nothing since. It's just so annoying not knowing!!
No I won't be before you Chelsea! xxx

How do you feel today ladies? any progress?

I will be so lonely here with ought you :( its such a shame that I am 2 weeks behind. Hubby asked for baby to stay in there for another 3 weeks, as he didn't finish all his work yet... lol

Chelsea those are great news about your iron!

Rebecca its friday tomorrow, so I will cross my fingers for you.

I feel fine today. I hoped aquanatal yesterday might get things moving but nothing apart from the normal irregular bh's.
I really don't feel baby will be here any time soon.
I might take kids for a walk down to the beach later but don't really like walking too far with out dh and he's at work.
If your Liam is big Vera you don't want him hanging in there for too long! Lol

I really have no idea what is going on with my body!!! Had more stuff this afternoon - seems to be linked to when I have cramps. Getting bit paranoid that it could be trickle of waters and that if that is browny colour - baby could have got stressed and it could be meconium? Think I might phone mw again later - god they are gonna get annoyed with me!!!
Well pool is all blown up and dining room has been converted! So if all does happen we are sort of ready I guess. Although am worrying that I haven't got a nightie!! All the lists say nightie!!
I don't think you will be far behind Vera! Did you get the results back from your GD tests? Saw on other thread that mw said you are measuring big? xx

im glad you have written on bnb Rebecca i was just checking to see if you had and if not i was going to check your fb in case you'd gone into labour! i think your LO wil be here by this time next week.

i'd ring mw if your concerned, it's better to be safe if your unsure. :thumbup:

Do you think it could be waters and meconium?? I would say it's more rusty colour??? But it's quite watery? I bet this will go on for ages and both of you will have had your babies and I will still be having cramps and grossness!! Hahha! Baby still moving about so I hope he is alright in there. xx

i cant offer any help as like ive said before i never had any signs with dd's (not even braxton hicks), no shows/plugs, no clearout, waters breaking/leaking, no nesting etc etc. my contractions just randomly started and off i'd go :) lol

please call her and update me. i'll keep checking the thread (inbetween playing bejewelled on fb) lol

Phoned up and she is going to pop over and see me just to make sure it is a show/plug and not waters. She thinks more likely a show. I hope it is and nothing else! Will let you know what she says. Cramps have stopped again and haven't had more stuff so had to go and fish old pad out of the bin as she wants to see it to check what it is! ewww
Bejewelled???? What? Will check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->