Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

haven't had more stuff so had to go and fish old pad out of the bin as she wants to see it to check what it is! ewww

:sick:

the joys ay! lol. once your pregnant you do things you'd never imagine doing! lol

Rebecca, I hope its just some another sign that your boy will be here soon.

YES Bejewelled! You better join us... Chelsea is kicking my butt :)

Chelsea, if you had no signs with your DDs, it means you can go into labour and minute now... Please let us know if you do...

I am so excited for you both.

Well, mw came over to check and she was unsure from the pad whether it was show or waters so she suggested I go to hospital for internal!! Anyway, cut a long story short as only just got back - it is looking like show which is good. Everything else is all good so will now just wait and see I guess. You will be down to single figures soon with your count down in days Chelsea!!!
Will have a look at bejewelled! xx

Thanks for updating. How are you this morning? Anything happened for anyone over night?

Xx

Yes. I was not hungry at all for about 2-3 weeks (didn't have any lunch/dinner for weeks) and this night suddenly my body decided I should eat. I was soooo hungry at night! lol my fridge is literally empty now :(

except that nothing! how are you?

Had some bad cramps in the night but apart from that no nothing to report! Nothing that paracetamol doesn't cure so they def cant be the real deal!! I was at the hospital when I had cramps tho as they noticed my whole stomach going hard and then more stuff on the pad -ewww. They suggested going for some walks today to get things going more. Am meeting up with some friends and their babies this morning, and this afternoon I will take the dogs out. Just getting bit fed up with all these twinges and thoughts of is it? isn't it? My poor husband is looking shattered this morning after 2 nights of me being crampy and wondering if things are happening.
Haha Vera - I know what you mean! I am starving and so thirsty all the time! Can't get enough water with ice. I have to stop myself having too much diet coke (hardly use to drink it before being preggers) as baby gets quite excited on it I think!!! Just love love really cold drinks at the moment. I made this amazing chocolate fridge cake the other day - you melt loads of dark chocolate (I used the really cheap chocolate from ASDA - soooo goood!) with butter and golden syrup. Then mix in loads of good stuff you have around basically! I put in broken orios, broken digestive biscuits, rice crispies, raisins etc. Stir it all in and then put it in a tray and fridge! AMAZING! Need to go and buy more chocolate to do some more - could be a great labour snack!!! xxx

I have sausage fingers lol but no signs of labour. :-(
Well we are still here Vera, I wander how Rebecca is?
I have added 3 ladies from aquanatal on fb as we may not see each other again, we are all due in the same week, they are due 10th, 13th and 14th. I feel like the first thing I do ever morning is check to see if anyone is having or has had their baby! Lol. Xx

I feel like the first thing I do ever morning is check to see if anyone is having or has had their baby! Lol. Xx

Hahha! Yes also feel like I'm doing that too! Especially since Charlie had hers!! xx

I have sausage fingers lol but no signs of labour. :-(
I feel like the first thing I do ever morning is check to see if anyone is having or has had their baby! Lol. Xx

Lol, I also have notice my fingers on my hands are definitely swollen :( very unpleasant feeling. I did managed to take my ring off.

I am checking only on you girls. Rest of my friends are due after me.
I want to see things happening.. lol

Ok, I am off to my physio. I hope they will be able to help me a bit with my pains ...

I made this amazing chocolate fridge cake the other day - you melt loads of dark chocolate (I used the really cheap chocolate from ASDA - soooo goood!) with butter and golden syrup. Then mix in loads of good stuff you have around basically! I put in broken orios, broken digestive biscuits, rice crispies, raisins etc. Stir it all in and then put it in a tray and fridge! AMAZING! Need to go and buy more chocolate to do some more - could be a great labour snack!!! xxx

I thought they say to take healthy snacks... lol
It sounds really yummy! but unfortunately I am off chocolate at the moment... :shrug:

Well I have had lots of cuddles with 3 newborn babies this morning so perhaps that will get things going! x

3!! thats being greedy! lol. i had to go into town n i felt him really pressing down when i was walking about. because my feet are swollen i couldn't walk for long but i really want to get things moving! now dh is home i might try and persuade him to come for a walk with me. i'll just rest my feet when i get in.

lol the people on my status make me laugh! as soon as you mention swelling it MUST be pre-eclampsia (sp?) :dohh: if i thought for a second i had it i'd be straight over to l&d!!

bless them!

lol the people on my status make me laugh! as soon as you mention swelling it MUST be pre-eclampsia (sp?) :dohh: if i thought for a second i had it i'd be straight over to l&d!!

bless them!

I know what you mean about the preeclamspia thing!! That's what everyone says to me too! I have read and mw has said that swelling is actually pretty normal in late pregnancy, especially in the summer months! All of the ladies from NCT classes were all swollen up and are only just going down after giving birth couple of weeks ago and into normal shoes and getting rings back on etc. I have been swollen for couple of weeks now and had blood pressure checked yesterday and all good so I'm not worried - it's just uncomfortable!
I know 3 babies! So cute! I said today to Claire that Harry was a great name and was on our list and joked that we couldn't have it now!! We all had a laugh about it! There are 5 baby girls in our group and only 2 boys so far and I'm the last :( as they have all been early with their babies!! So got to cuddle Harry, Vesper (love that name!) and Amelia - all very very cute and makes me want my baby out so much!!! :baby:
Have had more of the same sort of pains etc but nothing major. Think this is really gonna drag! Having a hot curry tonight and when my husband gets home will take the dogs out. Was going to take them on my own but panicked about getting stuck my the river with 2 dogs and my waters going!!! Could be embarrassing!! :blush:

Morning ladies :flower:

I'm still without my baby boy :-(
How about you?

Did you go for your walk Rebecca? Did it do anything?

Xx

Didn't go for a walk in the end as my husband got back really late from work and my feet were ENORMOUS - couldn't actually get any of my shoes on!! Did walk to get indian takeaway though, wearing DH shoes which were way too big! Woke up in the night with cramping pains. Got up early this morning and went for lovely long walk - OMG! Bought on really strong pains! Had so much pressure down there!! Really thought something was gonna burst in there! Going to go for another walk this evening and will have a bath with clary sage, eat the left over curry and maybe try some other things if my husband is lucky!!! hahah! xxx

What is clary sage for?
I got crutches yesterday from the physic. brought them home, and as my hubby saw them he couldn't stop laughing... he was hopping around the house with them... I couldn't stop laughing.

How are your fingers today? Mine seem a bit better. but feet are still swollen.

Not really sure what clary sage is meant to be for, just know that you can't use until 37 weeks. I think it helps relax you in labour and helps with contractions. I just find it really relaxing. Chelsea might know more though.

me?? i know nothing! lol

hang on while i google :thumbup:

well from what i've read its supposed to bring on labour but no one really explains how? worth a try i suppose. :shrug:

i haven't done anything really apart from my EPO i now insert 2 x 1000mg at night as well as taking one orally. i keep meaning to do some walking though but hubby never wants to come with me and i don't want to go alone.

Congrats on your crutches Vera!! sounds like you and hubby had great fun with them! :haha:

my fingers are still swollen but my feet are no as bad as yesterday. i think it was the standing up ironing for over an hour that done it! :dohh:

yeh goes to show ironing is no good for anyone haha! Not sure I believe clary sage brings on labour as that is what I read as well... certainly hasn't for me! It is relaxing tho I find. Am also taking 2xEPO not sure if it's doing anything.
I posted earlier about being swollen and another lady suggested flight socks - so I might try and get a pair of those tomo. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->