Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Went to supermarket earlier and was having such strong pains, then came home had paracetamol - seemed to work and then took dogs out, more pains and now NOTHING!!!!! OMG!!! My husband went out with some of his friends for curry this evening and I was convinced that if he was out something was bound to happen!!! But no! I want this baby out!!! Keep reading posts of ppl that are due after me that have had their baby!!! Have been on the ball all evening and he is moving like crazy!!! Actually hurts a bit with how much he moving and pressing down!
Really hope it's going to be cooler tomo - last night and today was unbearable! xxx

I feel the same Rebecca :-(
Since my walk yesterday I've had random pains but nothing regular :-( I've just had a bit of diarrhoea (tmi) this morning so I'm hoping that's a sign?! And not just a dodgy meal! Lol xx

I I've just had a bit of diarrhoea (tmi) this morning so I'm hoping that's a sign?! And not just a dodgy meal! Lol xx

Sounds promising! I kept waking up in the night last night thinking my waters had broken!! Seemed to have loads of very watery discharge - now that is TMI!!! hahah! You need to have your baby boy before I can have mine!! You are 2 days before me. So when you have yours I will know that I have 2 days to get ready!!!
Thank god it's cooler today and I'm not sweating everywhere!! Supposed to have yoga later but feel so tired :sleep:
Will go for another walk later - tried everything yesterday, curry, walk, epo etc etc!! Not convinced any of those things really work - I think it's just been coincidence for those women that have their baby just after going for a walk or having sex etc. xxx

Why hasn't my ticker changed?! Should be 39 and 1 - Please don't tell me time is standing still!!!!!!

:hugs: :hugs: you will have your boys soon, don't worry.
I don't really believe those things (walk, spicy food, sex...) can help, They will come out only when ready.

I asked my mum if she had any signs with me, and she said that she had non. The only think she notice before going to labour is her nose and her lower lip became very large and swollen. :shrug: So now I am looking everyday in the mirror for something like that, lol

I woke up so sweaty tonight, was sure I had temperature. I hope its not going to be so hot today.

Waters have gone!!! Eeee! No contractions tho. Midwife has said things should start to pick up. Don't say anything on facebook about it though as family will start to worry etc. xxx

Actually will fb you! Nothing too exciting to report

I want to go to B&Q but can't move from my laptop as I want to know if there is any progression for Rebecca. Well, I'll pop there quickly and will be back very soon (Hope there will be news).

I want to go to B&Q but can't move from my laptop as I want to know if there is any progression for Rebecca. Well, I'll pop there quickly and will be back very soon (Hope there will be news).

lol. :thumbup:

Just got back - baby all happy and comfy in there! Have prob had a total of 3 contractions since last night, so not great really! Have been booked in for 8am tomo if nothing happens :( Send me contraction vibes ladies!! xxx

contraction vibes!!! :dust::yipee:

I am just back and very disappointed to see nothing happened!
At least they gave you another 24 hours. I hope you will have you LO tonight!
I am starting to have pains and cramps... Eeeek!
Not yet baby, Daddy has a lot of work to do still before you are here... :dohh:

aw Rebecca :hugs:

:dust: <----------------------------- contraction vibes!!

Come on baby, mummy wants a dip in the pool!!!

I really hope things kick off tonight for you! most of all i'm glad lo is ok and not distressed. Either way you'll have your baby by monday at the latest :thumbup:

Vera you better not have your lo before me!!! i dont want to be last when im due first!! lmao!!

Vera you better not have your lo before me!!! i dont want to be last when im due first!! lmao!!

Lol, I don't want him out before you have yours either. My hubby was so terreffied yesterday when I had some of my pains so he went and order my tens machine quickly, lol, just in case... I hope it will work, as it is expensive even for hire...

I know, I guess I need to be grateful that he is ok in there. It's just really upsetting to think that I might have to be hooked up to a drip with no chance of homebirth or even using the pool. Have had another contraction since being home. Going on a really long walk in a bit so hoping that will help move things along.

i really hope you get your home birth. One of the things that worries me is that i'll go overdue or something and my water-birth wont happen. it's horrible to plan and get all psyched-up and ready for something only to have it pulled away at the last minute! :hugs:

at the end of the day we want 4 healthy babies between us but it's still disapointing when something goes awry! (sp?)

Chelsea, just saw pics on FB of your nursery (the cot with the pics) looks lovely ! well done. I have finished mine as well, will post pics soon.

Rebecca, how are you?

Aw thanks. i think its naff personally but money and the fact he needs to share with his sister meant it couldnt be as good as i'd like. im still waiting for a couple of bits to complete it.

yes please upload pics of yours. did you manage to do some pictures?

Rebecca, I hope something started for you at night, and you are about to have your boy now! If not, goodluck with the induction! :hugs:

Aww how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally caught up with your msgs and cannot believe Rebecca's waters have gone and at this moment she could be in labour or with her baby boy!!!!!! :o) YAH!!!!

I will keep this page up all of today although I know when I had Phoebe I didn't manage to get on here that quickly obviously and husband did it for me on fb!

I really do not envy you ladies being heavily pregnant in this heat :o( Sending you hugs xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->