• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Oh no, I am not... I have no idea what to do...lol
I want you to go first and tell me how it was... :haha:

lol.

it's ok i am no psychic! atleast i don't think i am :shrug:

:rofl:

just a quick question for you ladies. is anyone suffering bleeding gums? argh mines getting so bad, its like brushing my teeth in blood :sick:
And also is anyone getting a hairy belly :blush: mine has started already :growlmad:

On a more positive note i've started getting my linea negra! it's really faint still and only goes up as far as my knicker line. not exactly something to get excited about but still. lol.

xxx

I am suffering from bleeding gums! about 1 month already... really bad!
No hairy belly, just the heir that was there before.. lol
I also can see a start of the linea negra! Yuppie!

But most important, I THINK I FELT THE BABY MOVING first time today in the morning, and again now!

YAY !!:wohoo:

Great feeling isn't it? :thumbup:

I hope i'm not the only one out of us 4 that ends up with a hairy belly :growlmad::shy:

Haha! I have hairy belly! Very fine hairs but still hair!! No linea negra tho altho my belly button is definitely changing.

Why is the hard carry cot better?

I had bleeding gums really badly and went to dental hygienist who gave them a really good clean, told me to floss everyday twice a day if I can and use a mouthwash after I brush. Amazing improvement to practically no blood now.

is anyone else desperate to buy buy buy baby things?! My husband thinks it's still too soon to buy lots of things yet but I'm really struggling to hold back.

I waned a hard carrycot because if the baby will fall asleep inside, I don't want it to wake up just because I need to move him/her from the pram. Some of the soft carrycots can be lifted but they don't seem to be too comfy the moment you lift it, and definitely not as protective ( the sides collapse and the bottom is bending down) as the hard once.

Please keep in mind that hubby and me we are one couple really hard to please... LOL

I am desperate to buy buy buy... but waiting for the 20 weeks scn... and then we are so going to buy BUY BUY... yuppie!

i find flossing difficult as most of my teeth are too close together to even get floss inbetween them :dohh: i'll try the mouthwash, i buy it for the kids so i'll nick theres :thumbup: hopefully it will help.

That's a really good point purapura about the hard carry cot! That is now something else I will need to consider!
Went a little mad on ebay last night and bought loads of little cute things.
The dentist gave me some really good mouthwash that I think you can buy from pharmacy otherwise. Don't forget dentist is all free at the moment with our cards!

I agree!! Chelsea go first!!!!! Hehe. That is funny. It is usually me that predicts things......family and friends say I am a bit of a witch!!! lol.

I am going to scan my photo in tonight!!!

How were your weeks ladies???

Also Chelsea you are two weeks ahead of us!!!!!!!

I do think I will be late though. I predict I am having a GIRL (lol!) and she will come on 23rd!!! What girls names do you all like then?!!?

xxx

I hope i'm wrong! i want mine first lol :baby: but i def don't think i'll be first.

CEM1805 what order due you think we will deliver? your the :witch: lol
and i can't wait to see your scan pic. When is your next scan?

I think chelsea will be first! I think you are due first arent you? Really not long til next scan! 11 days. Have had lots of people give me their old baby boys clothes so I bet it will be a girl now.
I want to see your pic too!
Has anyone got a doppler? I have been reading about them this morning on babybump forums, am very tempted. I think I could just be listening all the time tho then!

I have a doppler. Bought it around 9 weeks. It's pretty amazing... But from what I read they didn't prove it's absolutely safe for the baby. So I don't use it too often and also the sound is not the beat, but this can be the earphones.

I liked the one the MW had on our 16 appt, she found it so quick and we could hear it so clear!

RebeccaG i have one, i hired it from ebay for 9.95 per month, i have had it 2 months now and will extend it for another month or 2 then once my baby is alot bigger and active then i think i'll return it. Its a proper midwife one and hb is easy to find now and very clear, no interferance. i must admit i only use it once or twice a week now as i feel LO move so i don't worry so much. :happydance:

They are a comfort but i think intuition is stronger and just because the hb is ok that you should always listen to your body if you feel something is wrong. :thumbup:

Next they should bring out mini ultrasound machines :D that would be excellent :thumbup:

Right it has taken me all that time to scan my photo in and then work out how to get it up as my display!!! Lol. So what do you think?!?!?! Girl or boy!?

My prediction is Rebecca, Chelsea, Purapura and then myself (CEM are my intials - my name is Charlie btw!lol. Easier for you all to write then CEM1805)

No bleeding gums for me but upset stomach in a polite way, last week and this week......:o( No linea nigra either but yes to a hairy belly!! lol.

My next scan is ages away :o( 20th April!!! 23 weeks I'll be then!!

I have got a doppler and it is the best present anyone has bought me so far!!! Hehe. My husband did ban me from using it for a while though as I got quite obsessive about hearing our bubba ALL the time!! hehe. Couldn't help it!!

As for buying things I thought it was to early but then saw a BARGAIN on ebay this morning and bought our cotbed and changing unit!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!

Mini ultrasounds lol. Now that would be good but again I would never be away from the screen but I also def agree that intuition is better to rely on as we know our bodies best!! I know only use our doppler once every two weeks or so. I think I felt bubba move Friday morning but was unsure...it did feel like mini butterflies so I am hoping it will happen more frequently from now on!!!! hehe.

Yay, well done charlie!!! i think boy!?
Your scan will come round in no time. :thumbup:

Congrats on feeling movement, it will get more noticeable and more often soon.

:happydance:

No no no Charlie! I don't want to be first!! I'll go second! Hahah.
Which dopplers do you all have? Have heard of sonoline and angel sound.
Oooo cotbed and changing unit! well done! Ebay is amazing - I have bought some really cute unisex disney sleepsuits and vests. Doppler is the next thing on my list - I can't believe you all have them! I feel very left out :( Definitely getting one now. I felt some quite strong movement a couple of days ago but nothing as strong since just little ones. Really hope everything's ok in there. Would love my own ultrasound machine at home altho I would be glued to the screen!
I think it looks like you're having a girl Charlie, but I think they all look like girls!
Oh found this which is funny!
https://www.ivillage.com/baby-sex-guess-sex-your-baby/6-a-129199
From reading them it seems I am having both!

Whhhhoooo a split decision so far with you two!! hehe. I wonder what Purapura will guess!!!

I am like you Rebecca and would love to know everything is ok in there as my next scan seems ages away and I think I am feeling bubba move but still unsure if I am right in what I am feeling as it is my first!

When I click on that link it just sends me to home page???

Oh found this which is funny!
https://www.ivillage.com/baby-sex-guess-sex-your-baby/6-a-129199
From reading them it seems I am having both!

That is so much B******t... lol

"Your left breast is larger than your right breast." Always had this problem...
"Your urine is a dull yellow colour" LOL, it depends on how much you drink....

According to this, I am definitely having a girl... lol

Whoooo I don't think I am going to be able to hold out until August....you are all making me want to find out in April!!! I am not usually one for surprises but I had said I wouldn't find out but a girl is entitled to change her mind right!?!? We could find out and then keep it from the family as if we hadn't found out hehe.

I looked at that sex guesser and by the sounds of it I am having both as well! Lol. I have had a mixture of the two....I agree a little ridiculous! Lol. Made me chuckle though!!!

Have a good Monday morning tomorrow ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->