Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Wow congratulations Purapura!!! sorry wasnt on earlier, have been decorating, just stopped for a quick break :thumbup:

6 days left until me an Rebecca can find out!!! :baby:
My 8 yr old tells me i'm having a boy because i've already got 2 girls! so we will see if i join you on blue!

Congrats again :yipee:

:blue: :blue: :blue:

Congratulations!! I have been thinking about it all day! Have only got home and was desperate to check! Was it 3d? How was private scan compared to NHS?
I know not long til ours!!! Yay! Well if mine is a girl I have some really cute baby boy jumpers and tops etc from freecycle that I can send you! I really really cant wait to find out especially now one of us has! What time is yours chelsea? Mine is 3pm can't wait cant wait cant wait!

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :wohoo:

Congratulations!!! I am so pleased for you. You and your hubby are happy I hope!?!

How exciting.

What date and time again is yours Chelsea?! What time and date is yours Rebecca?!

I am def going to find out now and not tell family or friends but tell you three :o)

AAAAWWWWW!! Congratulations. :wohoo:

Hope you and hubby are happy I hope?

I am so pleased for you both. I am def going to find out now and not tell family and friends other than you three hehe.

When and what time are yours Chelsea and Rebecca??

Yes I am hoping to work right to the end! You??

23rd (this time next week we will know!) at 3pm. Really can't wait! Had more ppl on at me today about waiting so it's a surprise!! What is it with them?! I want to know!!

Thanks ladies. Hubby is a bit disappointed but happy he is healthy and looking very "Manly".. lol
My mom really disappointed... she was waiting to buy some pinkish cloth... Not sure I like her reaction...

Mine is 23rd at 11am :happydance:

I'm so excited! :yipee:

Don't worry purapura your mum will be fine, my mum will likley be the same if mines a boy as she wants it to be a girl. my Dh's side of the family think a boy would be nice as i have 2 girls already so we have a split camp anyway lol! but everyone is so excited that i think whatever it is it will be sooo loved by everyone :thumbup: people tend to hope for a certain gender, but it is what it is and once people see it, the love for that child will be just as strong eitherway! :baby:

hope your all well, im off for another busy day!!!

xxx

Chelsea thanks for you reassuring words. I did expect her to be disappointed, but she sounded like someone just died... Grr, thanks mum!

I am so exited for you as well girls... Cant wait to know what you all having.

Hubby and me thought about names yesterday for the little dude, and he got a name now: Liam :cloud9::baby::cloud9::kiss:

Buy the way, my name is Vera...

Aw little Liam :thumbup: i think thats a great name.

i'm one of these people who picks names when i first find out i'm pregnant and then changes it half hour before the babies' born!! :dohh: lol.

xx

Lol I think I will be like that with names as well Chelsea.

Vera I think Liam is a very handsome name and as a teacher, I have ever only known delightful children with that name!!!

I am so excited for your both now. The same day how strange! Chelsea you first then Rebecca! I am going to put a reminder on my phone so that I can check at work as I seem to be very forgetful at the minute!!

After me going on about you three and how you have all found out, my hubby and I have now decided we are going to find out on 20th April and then not tell as annoying family and friends don't want to know either so they won't!!! haha!! :wohoo: It feels like ages away........................its like another month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have good weekends whatever your plans!!!!

I know we aren't telling anyone either when we find out! Ha! Not sure what I'm going to say when they ask though... Might just say they couldn't see (bet that will happen now!)

Think I have finally made my mind up about travel systems!!! :) Probably going to go for the Mamas and Papas Sola. Love the green.

Hope you have all had lovely weekends!

Hope you had great weekends ladies :thumbup:

140 days gone - 140 days left!! :happydance: :yipee:

2 more sleeps until scan :happydance: :yipee:

It's a great Day :flower:

Hows everyone else? Busy weekends? Anymore purchases?

xxx

I know we aren't telling anyone either when we find out! Ha! Not sure what I'm going to say when they ask though... Might just say they couldn't see (bet that will happen now!)

Think I have finally made my mind up about travel systems!!! :) Probably going to go for the Mamas and Papas Sola. Love the green.

Hope you have all had lovely weekends!

I couldnt keep a secret, my nan didnt want to know with my 2nd dd and i kept slipping up refering to my LO as a 'she' lol luckily she didnt hear me (or wasnt listening) a couple of times but then she heard! :dohh:
I admire anyone who can keep that secret for months! lol

xx

Rebecca, Chelsea... :happydance: I am so exited for you... 2 more dyas!
You have to let us know the moment you know!

I had a nice but very tiring week; My hubby's 4.5 years old son is here with us for 2 weeks and he is running around and screaming non stop. So we went to the British museum to see the mummies, and I end up showing him everything as my hubby was too busy taking pics of him...

Yesterday I got a call from my mom, and guess what... she bought lots of clothe for our Liam for the first 3 month.... :kiss:
She bought him:

5 long-sleeve bodysuits in blue
1 Sleepsuits
5 Leggings with Feet in blues, grays and greens
2 White Leggings with Feet
Shoes
1 Grey with yellow stripes all in one set
1 Long Sleeve Top
1 Set: Jacket, trousers, short and a hat
1 Blue blanket

Isn't she great... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

And I have notice something funny about the movement of my LO. I don’t feel him very often yet, but every time I am in the car with my hubby, my little dude starting kicking... and kicking quite strong all the way till the car stopped... lol
I wonder what that means...

I know, not sure how easy it's going to be keeping it a secret.

Hoping to buy more things tomo if all well at the scan. Does anyone else worry that something might not be right?
Bought some curtains and lampshade and painted baby room at wkend - will need another coat tho as the ppl before had bright blue - altho could have bee appropriate if it's a boy! Yay
I'm going to be 140 days tomo!!!
Can't wait for the scan tomo! Will be thinking of you tomo chelsea!!! Will be interesting if our predictions are right! hehehe

Aww Chelsea and Rebecca!!! Very excited for you both!! Yes I still worry that something could still not be right......but I am sure that everything will go fine!

Will be waiting by my computer to find out but may have to wait until I get back from School as I do not seem to have enough hours in the day to check at work!!

You are very organised painting baby's bedroom!! I have allocated May half term!!! hehe.

We bought a cotbed and unit the other day, Humphrey's Corner!!! :o) YAH!! :wohoo:

Good luck today rebecca, everything will be fine for both of us :thumbup:
i'm sooooo excited i think i might wet myself!! :dohh: :happydance: only 2 hours left for me!!!!! :baby:

Charlie i LOVE humphrys corner!!!! although isnt bedding expensive :growlmad: i was nosing through some websites the other day and was shocked at the price of sheets and blankets!!!

Ive bought a few more wet wipes and nappies etc (huggies pure wipes are £1 a pack in boots). :thumbup:

Anyway i'll catch up later after my scan. :yipee:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"