• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Hahah I know! Some of them are such rubbish! We are finding out for sure but keeping it from friends and family so it will be a surprise for them!
I can't believe it's the end of the wkend :( You all have good ones too!

Morning Ladies :flower:

I have my pushchair now :thumbup:
Bought lots of stuff to start decorating! i'm starting on bathroom as thats easiest :thumbup:

Took my 19 week bump pic and weighed myself!!! OMG baby must have had a major growth spurt :wacko:

Weight through out has gone:

5+4w - 136.8lb
15+5w - 136.8lb
17w - 138lb
18+1w - 138.2lb
19w - 141.2lb!!

I've put on 3lb in 6 days!! :saywhat:

Here's my bump so far!! (excuse the old road map lines :growlmad:)

https://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/chelseanee/52-1.png

https://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/chelseanee/154.pnghttps://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/chelseanee/17w.jpghttps://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/chelseanee/181.jpghttps://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/chelseanee/19w.png

How's everyone elses progressing?

:baby:

Chelsea, what are you doing with the bathroom/room? I have no idea what to do... lol
What colours you are going to use?

By the way, buteaful bump!!! I defenatly can see the growth!

Here is my progress so far:

1w till 12w about 2lb
12w till 15w about 4lb
16w 5d +2lb

So far 8lb (4 Kilo) but I have to admit, I find it so difficult to stay away from sweets (especially ICE-CREAM). :munch:

I just received a conformation by email: My adorable hubby booked us a gender scan with babybound this Thursday!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I just received a conformation by email: My adorable hubby booked us a gender scan with babybound this Thursday!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

wow! :wohoo:

sooooo excited for you :yipee:
You better zoom back home to your computer to let us know!! :blue::pink:

I'm just redecorating the bathroom as we are doing most rooms in the house :thumbup: plus we are going to need more storage in there for all the extra baby bits so i'm putting up some more shelving etc. For my next purchase i'm after a baby bath support, they are excellent for bathing as they leave you 2 hands free to bath your LO instead of only the one :thumbup: and you can use the big bath instead of a baby bath (baby baths hold very little water and so get cold really quick) but thats just my opinion :)

Chelsea what a lovely bump you have!!! I can clearly see the growth as well!!! I have not put on much weight...:oS Going to check with my MW on Wed that I am doing ok as I am not trying to starve my bubba but I have been ill quite a lot and gone off my food but gained thirst......

I have taken a picture every month or so but they are on my phone not as clear as yours.......Hubbie just said that my bump has grown in this last week :o)

Purapura how exciting!!!! Yes def make sure you rush back and let us know if you are having a girl!!!!!!! Cannot wait to hear!!

Had a very long day today so feel knackered but my lovely hubbie is just cooking me dinner!! I thought I was picking my cot and changing unit up tonight but the guy has not got back to me so disappointed now!!! Anyway speak soon!!

Yay! Monday is over!
Well done purapura in getting your scan booked! Am really excited for you and want to know straight away! Is it Thursday am or pm? Ooo it isn't long for us either Chelsea! Although lots of ppl at school said today that do I not want a surprise when it's born and not find out! I hate it when ppl say that.
Fantastic pics Chelsea! Wish I had taken some during the first few weeks now. Will start now I think! Mine has suddenly become enormous! It started getting big in half term when I couldn't fit in my jeans and since then it has been getting bigger and bigger. I look huge today!
You are all so organised with prams and cots etc.! I haven't got anything big yet :( Have joined freecycle though which is AMAZING!!!! Went to pick up 3 huge bags of clothes that are practically brand new (some actually are new) from a lady that has just had twins. She also said that I could have her sterilizer and other bits in a couple of months.
Went to Mamas and Papas at wkend and am even more confused on everything :$ Do we go for an expensive cotbed or just a cot? The pushchair is yet another confusion!!!

EEEEEKKK! It's all getting so exciting, i love 2nd tri :happydance:

Rebecca i am just going for a cheap cot as i already have a toddler bed from my dd's (no idea why i kept it so long!! it was the only thing i did keep?!?). A cotbed is a good idea as it will last longer (with just the one purchase), but a standard cot then a toddler bed later is not a bad option either as the toddler beds are a little more 'grown up' and last longer than a cotbed (but thats 2 purchases). it's your call though :thumbup:
Thats good about that lady with the clothes ay? bargin!!! lol.

purapura youve only got 2 days!!!! :yipee: i don't think i've ever been so excited to find out the sex of someone elses baby!? lol

Charlie i dont eat or drink that much, sometimes i barely eat 2 meals a day (i forget to eat or just dont have time then can't be bothered later on to cook) so i wouldnt worry, your baby will take all the goodness and leave any left overs for you! :thumbup::baby:

Thanks all, I am very excited...
It’s at 10:00. I will have my IPhone with me, so I will be able to let you know straight away... :winkwink:

Rebecca, I thought of buying a bed-cot, as it will last for a bit longer (I hope for at least for 2 years)... We rent our house, and will be moving after a while, so I have no intention to spend too much on the bed-cot or the nursery furniture (already got those)...

It’s at 10:00. I will have my IPhone with me, so I will be able to let you know straight away... :winkwink:

Excellent. I will be waiting at my computer. :thumbup:

I forgot to say earlier that i had a dream lastnight that i was at my scan and it was a boy. don't know weather to believe my dream or not. :wacko:

Whoo 10am!!! So you don't even have to wait all day!! You only have two more sleeps!!!!!!! I am so excited for you as well!!!!! Hehe. :happydance:

I went for the cotbed as I am lazy and only wanted one purchase! We are going to pick it up tonight. I may put my photos up but don't see much difference myself.

Thank you for what you said Chelsea about not eating lots either. You have made me feel normal again!

I think Alex and I have decided that we are going to find out and then keep it from family and friends as they all seem obsessed with not finding out!!! Lol.

Rebecca we only have to work 8 maybe 9 days in April because of the bank holidays and easter holidays! Whoop whoop!! :wohoo:

Chelsea dreams are opposite I have always been told so girl it is lol!!

I forgot to say earlier that i had a dream lastnight that i was at my scan and it was a boy. don't know weather to believe my dream or not. :wacko:

So so strange!! I had a dream last night about my scan and it was a girl!!! Ahahaha! It is probably as we are all talking about it so much!

I don't think I have ever been so excited either about someone else's scan!

We are hoping to find out and then also just not tell anyone! Hahah! Although I will tell all you of course!! Don't know why everyone I talk to says it's nicer to not find out! Really does my head in! `Wonder if they change my date again!

Summer term will be amazing - totally agree! All those fantastic bank holidays wooo! And then a whole year off! You hoping to go until the end of term?

So so strange!! I had a dream last night about my scan and it was a girl!!! Ahahaha! It is probably as we are all talking about it so much!

Charlie says dreams are suposed to be opposite so i'm having a girl and your having a boy! lol

I don't think I have ever been so excited either about someone else's scan!

We are hoping to find out and then also just not tell anyone! Hahah! Although I will tell all you of course!! Don't know why everyone I talk to says it's nicer to not find out! Really does my head in! `Wonder if they change my date again!

All my family and friends can't wait for me to find out lol they are all dying to buy little outfits n stuff, i told them to wait until i knew the sex so i could get boy or girl outfits and stuff rather than unisex :thumbup:

Not long now for purapura!! 23 hrs!!! :happydance:

I am so excited… 18 hours to go! :happydance:

No, I am not counting… lol

Girls, wish me luck… I hope hubby will get what he is hoping for... :winkwink:

I feel a bit bad about having the scan before you girls, although you are further in the preg then I am. Sorry…:hugs: :hugs::hugs:
But I just couldn’t wait any more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->