• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due around 12th Aug, and looking for a bump buddy

Chelsea and Rebecca, GOOD LUCk! I am sure everything will be fine!

please don't forget to let us know!

Yah!!!! Two boys and where are you Rebecca!?!? What are you having!??! Are you and your hubby excited?? Thought of any names? Haven't you got two girls already Chelsea so it must be quite nice to be having a boy?!?! SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU. :wohoo: :blue: I so cannot wait for mine! Seems unfair mine is so long away and I will be 23 weeks! Usually its 20 week scan isn't it!?!?

Guess what!!! I'm also on team BLUE!!! AAHHAH After we all predicted each other girls!! X

Oho my...LOL...
Charlie, you will be on team pink for sure! We all predicted you a boy!

Rebecca... It’s great! Congrats! Are you excited?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
GO BLUE GO BLUE GO BLUE...

AAAAAWWWWWW HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT GET OVER HOW OVER EXCITED I AM FOR YOU ALL!!!! I feel like I have known you gals for AGES!!! So strange!!! Lovely to share such a magical experience with you all though!!! I bet I will be team :pink: now lol :wohoo: So names????

LOL!! this is sooo funny! we are all expecting boys !! charlie yours will definatly be a girl. :baby:

I must admit i was disapointed slightly i hoped for another girl, but deep down i think i knew it was a boy. he's healthy and happy though so thats all that matters! i went and bought some little tigger sleepsuits and some other cute sleepsuits and blankets :thumbup: totally cheered me up thinking my little man will be wearing it in 20weeks!! :yipee:

little man!?.... seems weird saying that!.... i'll have a SON! ... gosh thats odd!! ...i have daughters, not a son!?!? lol....

My husband is the same, he's like "i'm going to be a DAD?!" ...it's weird saying that! lol (his first child).

Do you girls feel strange calling yourself a MUM ??

:flower:
xxx

I am so exited and so happy we are having boys! Charlie, now we wait for you :)

Lol... I am a mum for my cat, so its normal for me. :haha:
when I talk to him, I always say "mummy is here... "

But I must say that it is weird to think "I going to have a SON" :shrug:

I am the same we have a dog and he is like part of our family so I say aww have you missed mum!? and go and see dad he will feed you but when you say ' I am going to have a child (in my case not girl/boy!) yes that seems strange!!!

Shopping always cheers anyone up!!

I am going to start counting down until mine now then!! Lol. 27 days to go! HAHA. How silly does that sound! Hope it goes fast!! So have your predictions changed for moi!?!?!lol. Chelsea have you and hubby thought of any names then? Rebecca and your OH?

Yes we're both really excited! Last night I started having really bad cramps in my stomach, low down and in the middle. I'm really starting to worry. Baby is still moving which is a good sign right? The pain is sharp and almost period pain like :( Had really stressful time at work recently and have been signed off by the doctor for the next 10 days due to stress. Could it be that? Should I phone the doctor?

Rebecca, it defiantly can be the stress. I had been under stress 2 weeks ago and also felt pains there. I think although it might be the stress you should call you doc anyway (don’t take any risk).

Charlie, why do you need to wait so long? What about the 20weeks scan?

Yeh called doctor this morning and have got an appointment this afternoon - hopefully everything is ok...

Hi, glad you got an appointment rebecca, stress can cause pain, i had an argument with the idiotic woman nextdoor-but-one on saturday. she came knocking on my door accusing my daughter of calling her son names! (shes a huge cause of aggro in our street and is always causing trouble with everyone) loooooong story but i swear i would have sparked her out if i wasn't pregnant! i was LIVID :growlmad: and my hormones were not going to let her get away with talking to me like that! i must have had a shouting match with her for a good 10 mins before my mum and step-dad dragged me back in the house (i squared right up to her face and they thought i was going to go for her)!! after my bump ached from all the shouting and then i got even more angry that she had made me shout, then i got angry with myself for letting her get to me! argh!! :dohh:
anyways if it's not stress it can be many other things like braxton hicks (been having them for a while but they are more noticeable now) or probably round ligament pain which i recon it is tbh it's your first so pain will be worse as all your ligaments around your uterus stretch. i hope whatever it is that you and your baby boy are ok :thumbup:

Charlie you will have a girl, we cant all be having boys! lol
Haven't got a name yet, there's a few we like but nothing we LOVE! we may pick a couple and see what he looks like when he arrives :baby:

Rebecca how did it go? hope your ok? :flower:

Just popped on to see if rebecca had updated, but now i'm here dont forget to sign up to asda, boots, tescos and huggies baby clubs! :thumbup: i've got free samples, vouchers, and loyalty point coming out of my ears!! :happydance:. one of the best things about being preg is the freebies :thumbup: lol

Thank you so much Chelsea for your message! I went to the doctor and they really were amazing - did the whole lot! Listened to baby's heart which is normal, urine sample where there was blood which wasnt great, did an examination which was so incredibly painful as she wanted to make sure everything was closed up there. She took some swabs in case I have an infection. So everything is being sent off, I just hope it's all ok. Baby is still moving about and the cramps are slightly better this evening. She said to basically not do anything for next few days and keep my feet up.
I have decided to take maternity leave early and am putting in my 28 days notice. I think all this has made me realise that school stuff and a difficult deputy head has stressed me more than I thought. I need to put my and my little baby's health first from now on.
Thank you all so much for being so brilliant! Hopefully cramps will continue to get better and go away!
xx

I am so sorry Rebecca! I have only just come on here. I went out last night. I so know what you mean last night after I popped out I went in to see my Mum and Dad and they were really worried about me saying I looked white as a sheet and awful. I have been feeling extremely tired this week as it has been hectic and people just don't seem to realise how stressful a school environment can be. I think you are absolutely right to think of you and bubba and put you both first. Nothing is more important now and if you can take leave early then why not.:flower:

As for neighbours Chelsea!! Do not get me started on mine!! One side are practically growing cannabis and my hubby is a policeman and they know that! He has been round to speak to them on more than one occasion and rung the police on them to say he suspects they are growing it and smoking it and apparently there is nothing they can do as it is within their own home. As long as he is not selling it....which we cannot prove and we haven't been in their house so have no evidence they are even growing it BUT it stinks my house out daily! EMBARASSING when I have visitors :growlmad:
As for the other side, they are not very nice people and have two young children and all we hear every day are the Mum and Dad swearing and threatening the children and screaming:cry: I have been writing down when and where in a little book and spoken to them about noise level BUT what else can I do!?!? I want to ring social services anon but then she'll know it was me................:dohh:

Your doctors sounds amazing. Mine are a bit rubbish tbh. Let us know what the results come back saying but keep positive and resting because as long as everything is still closed then it will be fine hun.:thumbup:

I couldn't have a 20 week scan as apparently there are no spaces until I am 23 weeks :o( I mean do they not know who I am !? lol. :haha:

Anyway, I hope you all have a good and RELAXING weekend. I will try and be on here tonight to check any responses!!!

Rebecca, please let us know the moment you know the results! I really hope it's nothing but stress. You making the right choice stop working early if your work effects your pregnancy and the baby so much (wish I could do the same) You have to think only about you two!

Really hope you start feeling better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->